Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Anyone need help with FFXII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love you!
  Thanks I needed that!
  Hmm...a good way to cheat...yay!
  Hit and run! That's all it is!
View Results

B u b o o l s

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 am
im now in the castle and i need to move all the guards but all the guides i find on the internet have different routes do u kno a site with a clear route?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:47 pm
afrogal
im now in the castle and i need to move all the guards but all the guides i find on the internet have different routes do u kno a site with a clear route?

Gamefaqs is a good site to find guides for that. The ones at the top of the list are more than likely to help out. Don't worry about that though...just use the map that you yourself have in the game. I'm sure you can figure it out on your own.  

tkdauronXIII

B u b o o l s

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:49 am
tkdauronXIII
afrogal

Gamefaqs is a good site to find guides for that. The ones at the top of the list are more than likely to help out. Don't worry about that though...just use the map that you yourself have in the game. I'm sure you can figure it out on your own.

thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:15 pm
You're welcome...  

tkdauronXIII

Chimaria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:46 pm
The Waterway under store room 5...where does that go? Anyone? i tried it early in the game and got my butt kicked. is it just a good place to level up??  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:10 pm
Chimaria
The Waterway under store room 5...where does that go? Anyone? i tried it early in the game and got my butt kicked. is it just a good place to level up??

It's not necessarily a good place to level up...but a good place to find marks and rare hunt monsters. The esper Cuchulain...or however you spell it is also found there. It's where you encounter the malboro type of enemies right? You'll have to go in later when you get certain things later in the game.  

tkdauronXIII

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:33 pm
Thanks! I'll wait on the waterway in that case.
another question: I am seeking the windvane. I spoke to all the lizard guy, the fountain guy and the lowtown guy. then Iwent to the Dyna-cactus area and searched both cacti. ?? found nothing. confused
Am i missing something??
Frustrated I ran off to the River, now I am collecting clam shells. (hmph).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 pm
I had the same problem the first playthrough of that sidequest. I too was frustrated. Not to worry. The HUGE cactus you are looking for is in fact at the center of the Westersand in the lower left-hand corner. You'd think it's in the isolated room, but it's not...in fact it's the ones right next to that room on the right...goodluck if that sounded a little cryptic. Just be careful of the secret boss battle that offers a very small reward after finding the windvane.  

tkdauronXIII

Chimaria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:06 pm
Thanks again...I'm out of the river...those w-dogs are killing me! I'll go try find that windvane again. Sounds like a tough battle after that?!
hmmm...maybe I better go do some hunts & then try those quests again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:00 am
Curious, seems like you finished this game already. Is there a requirement to get a special ending? I don't want to know what it would be, just wondering if I miss a mini-quest or item...will I be cry  

Chimaria

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:57 pm
Chimaria
Curious, seems like you finished this game already. Is there a requirement to get a special ending? I don't want to know what it would be, just wondering if I miss a mini-quest or item...will I be cry

I have in fact finished it countless times by now. There are no secret endings whatsoever. There is/are secret weapons/armor through certain reqirements that you must fill...a.k.a. the Zodiac Spear(the most powerful weapon of all in the game) where there are four treasure chests that you must NEVER open in order to get it in a secret dungeon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:26 pm
im having trouble getting past the battery mimics...do i have to fight all of them  

Yuffie-chan95

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm
YES =D

sorry. sweatdrop Ice magic helps (like, REALLY helps)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:11 am
ArikaiHart
YES =D

sorry. sweatdrop Ice magic helps (like, REALLY helps)

Not really. More like you need to kill enough to be able to open the gate to get out of there and to keep the undead from appearing. Although I find that a great training opportunity at that time. Yes, ice magic works really well.  

tkdauronXIII

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:45 pm
Well, if you don't kill them all, then it's fricken hard to keep the lights from going out. So there's no one holding a gun to your head, but unless you wanna fight endless undead (or run through really, really fast and miss out on tons of exp you'll kinda need for the upcoming boss fight -and that really isn't a spoiler, because it's a dungeon, and ought to be expected)  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff