Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkCole

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:17 pm
(what should we make this?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:56 pm
((hm... lets have the teacher be a complete werido and completly hate us... and what else... oh yeah he/she throws chalk too!! Haha yeah...))  

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
(lol)
The teacher took attendance and told the class to be quiet and open their books. Cole round his eyes, bored and annoyed. The teacher turn to the board and started writing something on the subject. Cole sighed, "Boring."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 pm
w00ps..didnt know the teacher was not there yet...sorry.. sweatdrop

Pff..
Remus went to the roof and slept.  

x-mr nobody-x

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:30 pm
Kere and Sasha sat next to each other. Although senior students they had elected to take this class in order to get into the university of their choice. Kere was different from Sasha in everyway possible, down to the clothes they wore, and the colour of their hair. Kere leaned back in her chair, she always wore bright colours and showed skin, her blonde hair was wavy and her expression was always bright and mischevious. She looked at Sasha who sat rigid her expression serious, they were as different from night and day.

Kere's eyes flickered across the classroom as he called out attendance. "Kere Austen.... Sasha Austen..." He called out their names and checked them off. Kere grinned at the other students, and gave a dramatic yawn. "Looks like we're going to have a boring year sis." She grinned. At the other students reply Kere burst out laughing, "Amen to that one."

-------------------------------------------

Sasha was the younger of the twins, and smaller in stature. Her clothes were always modest and simple, and her colouring was light, she left her hair down straight, and was always alert and serious in classes. Everything about her was different from her twin, although they were close no matter what. She smiled as she listened.

Sasha knew that Kere was bound to get into trouble with this one, and Sasha would probably go down with her, but it was always fun no matter what. "Kere..." She warned, her tone serious and worried. "Not again."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:17 pm
Hanna was rudly awaken by a bambardment of stationary things; chalk, erasers; staples; crumpled pieces of paper and a eaten apple core coming to close to hitting her. "No sleeping in my class!!" screeched the fat, rolly man who seemed to woble like a penguine. Hanna rubbed her head gingerly were a eraser had hit her exceptionaly hard. "Sorry." she mummbled quietly. Hanna hated confilts, expecially when she was in the middle of them. "It is my fault professor."
the teacher had a smug look of satisfacation when Hanna apologized in such a sencer way. "Think again before you do that miss!" he said gruffly, barly hiding his peasuable torment of his students. Hanna knew her face was red for the rest of class because as she looked out the window at the colecting clouds she saw herself starring blankly back, like a robot.

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:02 pm
Cole leaded back in his seat, thinking of a way out. He sighed when he couldn't think of any. So he thought of what he was going to do after school. Erase tape, go check out some books, go to cous's, make dinner for the worthless so-called father, and what else....He was not paying attention to class when the teacher also throw something hard at his head. "Ouch, what the..who throw that?" "Mr Cole, pay attention." "Whatever." "Excuse me!" "Sorry for spacing off when you were discussing about the upcoming test." "Thats better." Cole sighed and said, "Fat tard," under his breathe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 pm
Hanna couldn't help but allow a little giggle excape her mouth when Cole also recived a beating by the means of throwing chalk, erasers and anything else the fat roly polly teacher could get his hands on.  

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:10 am
Cole heared her giggle and couldn't help but smile. At least someone thinks its amusing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:35 pm
Hanna looked at the random numbers up on the bord. "Ewww.. algerbra.." she moaned quietly. Hanna scked at Math no matter how hard she tried nothing ever seemed to make sence to her!! She looked down at Ivahoe which she had ontop of her workbook. Absentmindly she rubbed her sore ankel. Well at least today
s one day I won't forget!!!
she thought smiling.

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:23 pm
Cole looked at the board, spotting the assignment for the day. He wrote it down and started to write in his notebook.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm
Hanna sighed in satifaction as the last school bell rang, ending the day. She shoved her books and scraps of paper into her bag and along with the throng of students did her best not to step on anyones feet, but failed miserably and treded on more than a few!  

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:18 pm
Cole saw Hanna leaving. "Shot," He put his things back in his bag and followed after her. "Hey Hanna!" He called after but she didn't reponse. He sighed. He run up to her. "Hey," he started to whisper, "I will destroy it whet everyone leaves."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Hanna caught her breath when Cole whispered into her ear. "Thanks, can I help in anyway?" she said keeping with the flow. "Its my fault after all and I feel horrible that I've let you do all the work!"  

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:03 pm
He grinned, "Nah, its alright. I needed to delete some film anyway."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items