Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:54 pm
Isaac noticed the water and started to run towards them. Dinohumon showed no attention to Isaac when he ran but followed him. "Water!" Isaac shouted while running towards the girl and her Digimon. Then Dinohumon ran up next to Isaac. "slow down before you trip Isaac." Isaac slowed down a bit. He was now infront of the girl, he s,iled at her as he collapsed. "Hey, I'm Isaac Whitlock and that over there is Dinohumon." "Hello there." Dinohumon said with politeness. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:24 pm
Hanako started laughing. "That was quite a fall!" said Hanako as she continued laughing. "My name's Nikky Muchitsu and the rude one beside me is Hanako." said Nikky as she gave her hand out to him. Skye got some water and offered it to Isaac. "I'm Skye. Is this what you wanted?" said Skye.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:09 pm
"Well it's nice to meet you but i have to get going to Network city" brandon said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Isaac grabbed Nikky's hand. "Thank you very much Nikky, Hanaka, and Skye." Isaac then drank some of the water given to him from Skye. Dinohumon looked at Nikky for a bit but his eye was caught on to Hanaka. "Thank you all for helping Isaac." Dinohumon said being noble. Isaac stood up now and smiled to Nikky.  

Coldfront44

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:02 am
"Alright terriermon were almost at the great canyon again it's just up ahead" Brandon said

[Brandon-Exit to- The Great Canyon]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:40 pm
"So... What brings you to the Gear Savana Isaac?" asked Nikky."That guy sure smiles a lot..." said Hanako. "You are most welcome Dinohumon." said Skye honorably.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:00 pm
"Well Dinohumon brought me out here for something but I'm not sure why." Isaac stopped smiling for a minute and sat back down on the sandy ground. "It's quite peaceful out here. I think I might play some music." Isaac pulled his backbag off his back and unzipped it. He reached in and pulled out his Ocarina. Isaac started to play a song that seemed quite beautiful but with some sadness in it. Dinohumon looked at Nikky a bit. "How do you like his music Nikky?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:48 pm
Nikky closed her eyes as she listened to the music. "It sounds pretty good."said Nikky with a smile. "But why does it sound so sad?" Hanako stood up. "Well, I'm gonna take a nap now... Being lost makes me tired... That tree over there will be fine to sleep on..." said Hanako as she pointed towards the tree not to far from her. Skye then looked at Hanako. "Be careful... We still don't know what type of digimon live here." said Skye. "Yeah, yeah..." said Hanako as she started to sleep under a tree near by.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:55 pm
Isaac stopped playing and looked up to Nikky. "It's more calm when it is sad. If you want I will play something else." Dinohumon got up and walked over to a rock"This is the best place to sun bathe." He laid down and took a nap for a bit. Isaac smiled at Nikky and then he started to play a song with a bit of joyousness.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:35 pm
[[Enter, Izumi and Botamon, From Digi-Jungle]]

Izumi looked around, seeing gears scattered all over the barren land. She gave a small sigh as she sheilded her eyes against the glare of the sun, keeping an eye out for water. "So, which way now?" she asked, anticipating the weariness she was certain she would feel by nightfall. She then spotted some figures lounging by a clump of trees. "Trees? Trees must mean...water! Great. If whoever that is is friendly, let's spend the night over there, okay?" she said cheerfully, addressing Botamon.

Botamon grinned back. "Sounds good to me! Let's get going!" With that she bounced off towards the trees.

Izumi followed her, and they came upon two humans and three digimon. One of the humans, a boy, was playing an ocarina, and two of the digimon were asleep. SHe approached rather slowly, and gave a small, shy smile. "Um, hello! I'm Hanataro Izumi, and this is Botamon." she said a little nervously in accented English, bowing politely.

Botamon looked up at Izumi, wondering what was going on. Izumi hadn't been this shy towards her.  

Cardia_123

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:37 pm
Isaac stopped playing and looked up. "Why hello there, I am Isaac and over there on the rock is Dinohumon. It's a pleasure to meet you." Isaac smiled a bit as usual as he looked at the girl. He noticed that she seemed to be a bit nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:45 pm
[[Enter - Terriermon - From Network City]]

Terriermon enters the savanna in search of his tamer and others. He looks around and notices a lot more gears than usually. He also notcies some other people. He begins to walks around the place. "I wonder where they can be..." Terriermon walks around and soon enough bumps into the SandYanmamon he saw earlier when he was here. "Uh oh." He then runs as the SandYanmamon chases him. "HELP!!"

Teh Soupreme

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:35 pm
"Nice to meet you." Izumi said, seeming a little bit more confident now. He seemed like a nice guy.

"Excuse me, but would you happen to know the way to Network City?" Botamon asked politley. Aparently the cute little creature was also bi-lingual.

Izumi nodded. "We were heading there, but we don't really..." she paused, cutting herself off, and closed her eyes. "Do you...hear something?" she asked quizically, cocking her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:57 am
Isaac looked up and listened for the noise. He heard yelling. Isaac jumped up. Dinohumon get up!" Dinohumon got up from his sleep. He saw the Terriermon being attacked. Dinohumon quickly ran towards the SandYanmamon. "Lizard dance!" He jumped in the air and came onto the SandYanmamon with fierce strikes from two blades he had. The SandYanmamon fell back as Dinohumon landed.  

Coldfront44

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games