Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlyingWereSnail

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:49 am
Yamato_Sora
Jordyn tore her gaze away from the Digital World scenerio and set her hazel eyes onto an approaching tamer with a Veemon. She tensed a little as the boy grew closer in distance, but loosened up when he came into talking range. Taking a quick glance at Armadillomon who nodded in return, her partner's green gaze fixed on the team infront of them, she met the boy half way.

"Hello," she nodded, bowing her head slightly.

Armadillomon had padded to her side and inclined his head to the left as he smiled at the Veemon. The two partners waited for the other partners to respond.
Ryan looked at the girl and smiled "Hi, um my name is Ryan" he wasnt sure what to say "This is Veemon" Veemon smiled at the girl and then to Amadillomon. "So are you new to the Digital World" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:38 am
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
[enter Emo and Terriermon from the digi-jungle]

Tired and tatterd Emo and Terriermon make their way out of the jungle

" Oh man that was hell" says Emo as he plops down on the road leading to Tama & Toy town.

Gripping the Agumon-egg firmly Terriermon jumps out of the brush bouncing off of Emo's head "YES WE MADE IT!!" Terriermon shouts as he looks down a winding road to see the familiar face of Cherrymon.

Emo hearing the grand news lifts his fatigue body, and leaps with joy
"C'mon were so close we cant rest yet" he says

Without out waiting he snatches the digi-egg from the hands of Terriermon and runs towards the town.

Terriermon quickly jumps up and grabs hold of the torn and worn shirt of Emo and scales his back and watches over his shoudler as they run down the colorful and winding road.
Suddenly, a great zip appears over the road to Toy Town. And suddenly Seeker, and Patamon drastically falls from the sky, at a high rate of speed, right on top of Emo and Terriermon. With no hesitation Seeker and Patamon quickly apologized to the new tamer and his digimon."Wow!, What a fall?!....sheesh, wonder were we are?...( seeker gently scratches head)
Patamon quickly replies...Um..Seeker...were not alone...what I mean is you're on top of some one.....

Unsure to what hit them Emo shoves Seeker off his back still holding the digi-egg he checks if it ok then says "What the hell are you serious you fall on top of us out of nowhere and almost crushed this poor digi-egg"

Terriermon much more calm and slow to judge simply gets up and helps patamon to his feet "soo did you just come from the Human world?"
Seeker quickly jumps to his feet, and questions the new tamer"Sorry bout that, but who the heck are you!?...."

Patamon continues to answer Terriermon's question"Yes we did, like you we came here, but unfortunately for us, we came through worm hole and well my tamer(Patamon giggles)doesn't have a clue of what just happened"  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 am
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
Jordyn tore her gaze away from the Digital World scenerio and set her hazel eyes onto an approaching tamer with a Veemon. She tensed a little as the boy grew closer in distance, but loosened up when he came into talking range. Taking a quick glance at Armadillomon who nodded in return, her partner's green gaze fixed on the team infront of them, she met the boy half way.

Armadillomon had padded to her side and inclined his head to the left as he smiled at the Veemon. The two partners waited for the other partners to respond.
Ryan looked at the girl and smiled "Hi, um my name is Ryan" he wasnt sure what to say "This is Veemon" Veemon smiled at the girl and then to Amadillomon. "So are you new to the Digital World" he asked.

Jordyn smiled softly at Ryan and introduced herself, "Hello Ryan. I am Jordyn and this is my partner Armadillomon."

Jordyn nudged Armadillomon gently with her foot and Armadillomon getting the message replied, "Hello."

Jordyn shrugged her shoulders feeling like that was the best she was going to get out of her partner. Turning back to Ryan and Veemon, she answered the blue Digimon's question, "This is are second time in the Digital World. The first was when I met Armadillomon and we left immediatly after that. How about you?"

The two partners waited patiently for a response from Ryan and Veemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:46 pm
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora

Jordyn smiled softly at Ryan and introduced herself, "Hello Ryan. I am Jordyn and this is my partner Armadillomon."

Jordyn nudged Armadillomon gently with her foot and Armadillomon getting the message replied, "Hello."

Jordyn shrugged her shoulders feeling like that was the best she was going to get out of her partner. Turning back to Ryan and Veemon, she answered the blue Digimon's question, "This is are second time in the Digital World. The first was when I met Armadillomon and we left immediatly after that. How about you?"

Ryan laughed "this is our second time too" he began to look around " so what is this town?" There was a moment of silence only interupted by Veemon's stomach growling. Veemom put his hand to his stomach "Ryan, we need to find a place to eat" Ryan looked at his partner then at Jordyn " i forgot we didnt eat lunch yet, do you know if theres any resturants around here?"  

FlyingWereSnail

desean101101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:47 pm
HiAndromon walked steadily over the clearing towards Toy Tama town, holding gallantmon's Spear in his hand and His Egg in the other hand. He acknowledged the presence of the tamers with a small gesture with the spear but continued on his way towards the Cribs that held the digitama eggs. He picked up a Agumon egg and Placed Gallantmons Egg down in the crib. One of the Elecmon Noticed his presence and attack him with their super shocker attack, not really Fazing HiAndromon all that much. He raised Gallantmons Spear And Drove straight down in Front of Elecmon before it dissipated into data that was absorbed by Hiandromon,"Take Care of His Egg. And I'll Take This Little One Because I Think I'll have need of Him soon." speaks HiAndromon,Partially Robotic Voice and the Other one the Voice of a 16 Year Old Male. The elecmon only nodded in agreement, nto wanting to risk a fight and inadvertantly hurting the Digitama. HiAndromon Stood Still for a few moments, the skulls on his shoulders opened as he started To download Optical data from the various cameras he had put down in areas he had visited. Once he came upon the Dark Ocean data He had Just Saw The clip of shards Hitting Alphamon and Than LadyDevimon and Devimon attacking him while he was down, which was followed by the camera cutting off for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 pm
Ryan and Veemon watched the digimon walk by
"hey! is everything ok?"
"Ryan, i dont think we should bother him"Veemon said
Ryan didnt walk over to the tamer until he knew the guy would'nt attack them.  

FlyingWereSnail

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:05 pm
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora

Ryan laughed "this is our second time too" he began to look around " so what is this town?" There was a moment of silence only interupted by Veemon's stomach growling. Veemom put his hand to his stomach "Ryan, we need to find a place to eat" Ryan looked at his partner then at Jordyn " i forgot we didnt eat lunch yet, do you know if theres any resturants around here?"

"Sorry no," Jordyn replied with a shrug, "That's the same thing we've been questing for."

Armadillomon's stomach growled and he blushed a dark red. Jordyn chuckled and patted his head which was dying down to a soft gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:08 pm
The elecmons suddenly all gathered, the other tamers was in shock as a Shadow Sakuyamon picked up a little baby digimon from its cradle and held it like a child in her arms. When the elecmon and the other tamers wanted to attack a Ladydevimon and a Devimon fired their strong attacks and nearly hit the digieggs and the digimon babies. No one then dared to attack in fear of the digimons getting killed, The shadow Sakuyamon turned around, still with the little infant in her arms and a grey and black digiegg next to it.. She smiled at the digimons, Devimon flapped his dark wings " No one moves, we will not kill any of the youngster if you cooperate" Ladydevimon smirked "Or perhaps we will but that a chance i wouldn't take if i was you" The female foxwarrior digimon put the digimon child down and held out the digimon egg. A dark aura emitted from it, it was easy to tell that the digimon inside of it had been tainted, she then crushed the egg and a virus spread to the nearby digimon eggs. The two devimon digimons laughed  

Little Pinch of Ginger

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:15 pm
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

" Oh man that was hell" says Emo as he plops down on the road leading to Tama & Toy town.

Gripping the Agumon-egg firmly Terriermon jumps out of the brush bouncing off of Emo's head "YES WE MADE IT!!" Terriermon shouts as he looks down a winding road to see the familiar face of Cherrymon.

Without out waiting he snatches the digi-egg from the hands of Terriermon and runs towards the town.

Terriermon quickly jumps up and grabs hold of the torn and worn shirt of Emo and scales his back and watches over his shoudler as they run down the colorful and winding road.
Suddenly, a great zip appears over the road to Toy Town. And suddenly Seeker, and Patamon drastically falls from the sky, at a high rate of speed, right on top of Emo and Terriermon. With no hesitation Seeker and Patamon quickly apologized to the new tamer and his digimon."Wow!, What a fall?!....sheesh, wonder were we are?...( seeker gently scratches head)
Patamon quickly replies...Um..Seeker...were not alone...what I mean is you're on top of some one.....

Unsure to what hit them Emo shoves Seeker off his back still holding the digi-egg he checks if it ok then says "What the hell are you serious you fall on top of us out of nowhere and almost crushed this poor digi-egg"

Terriermon much more calm and slow to judge simply gets up and helps patamon to his feet "soo did you just come from the Human world?"
Seeker quickly jumps to his feet, and questions the new tamer"Sorry bout that, but who the heck are you!?...."

Patamon continues to answer Terriermon's question"Yes we did, like you we came here, but unfortunately for us, we came through worm hole and well my tamer(Patamon giggles)doesn't have a clue of what just happened"
Emo calms down and looks at seeker and then realizes that he looks familiar "hey dont you go to my school?, wait, yea, yea ya do. by the way I'm Emo i dont know if you remeber me.

Emo then asks "What are you doing here?"

Terriermon then looks towards Patamon and extends his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Terriermon E-mon calls me Terry, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:43 pm
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

Emo calms down and looks at seeker and then realizes that he looks familiar "hey dont you go to my school?, wait, yea, yea ya do. by the way I'm Emo i dont know if you remeber me.

Terriermon then looks towards Patamon and extends his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Terriermon E-mon calls me Terry, whats your name?"

Seeker is quick to answer"Oh my bad bro, and yeah I've seen you in school, you're that emo kid, everyone's talkin bout, huh?"

Patamon shakes back, and answer's Terriermon's question with a smile"My names' Patt, that's what Seeker calls me"

Seeker then answer's Emo's sencond question"Well, I guess the same reason you're here bro, to tame and battle new DIGIMON!  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

FlyingWereSnail

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora

"Sorry no," Jordyn replied with a shrug, "That's the same thing we've been questing for."

Armadillomon's stomach growled and he blushed a dark red. Jordyn chuckled and patted his head which was dying down to a soft gold.
Ryan looked around again "theres got to be some place where we can eat" Veemon nudged Ryans arm " i think we should go to the city to eat" Ryan nodded his head in agreement and looked at Jordyn "would you two like to come with us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:25 pm
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

Seeker is quick to answer"Oh my bad bro, and yeah I've seen you in school, you're that emo kid, everyone's talkin bout, huh?"

Patamon shakes back, and answer's Terriermon's question with a smile"My names' Patt, that's what Seeker calls me"

Seeker then answer's Emo's sencond question"Well, I guess the same reason you're here bro, to tame and battle new DIGIMON!
Emo looks at seeker "So your a digimon hunter of sorts."

Terriermon then says we were just heading to digi tama and toy town, if you wanna come and im sure that Seeker-mon can see a whole bunch of digimon there  

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:24 pm
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

Terriermon then says we were just heading to digi tama and toy town, if you wanna come and im sure that Seeker-mon can see a whole bunch of digimon there

Seeker gladly answer's Emo's question"Sure am dude, well may me and Patt here, come with you on you're journey?..."

Patamon happily agree's with Terriermon"Sure, Seeker and I would love to!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:10 pm
HiAndromon Slide open his chest and put The Digiegg inside of it to keep it safe from the corruption. He recognized the Lady Devimon and Devimon as the Ones that Killed Alphamon, and He could only assume that the Shadow Sakuyamon had something to do with his death also. He holds Out His Right Hand And Gallantmon's Spear once again Materializes in it. He The Lance At the Digitama that were slowly being infected with the Virus,"Run Leave this Area!!!!!" Shouts Hiandromon as he cocks back the spear and lets Out a large blast of Electrical energy from it,"Lightning Joust!" he said as he aimed at the Tainted DigiTama, deleting them and Hopefully stopping the Spread as The Elecmon started to collect the Untainted Eggs and Make runs for the outskirts Of The Village, followed by the Tamers Who were in the area, eagerly fleeing to safety.

Soon, Only HiAndromon and The Three Digimon who came to trash The place stood in the area. For A few Moments nothing but silence was held between the two groups, In which Kraven Scanned All Three of the Digimon, Sizing them up. "A champion level Devimon, Ultimate Level LadyDevimon, and A Mega Leveled Unknown................ These last few days just have been sucking a** back to back havent they Hagurumon." Thinks Kraven in HiAndromons Head. Hagurumon Replies With,"Yeah Well Atleast You Can't say that we have been wasting our tie here." Kraven Nods to that fact and then jumps from his subconscious to speak to The ShadowSakuyamon. "What Do You want Here. There Is no Reason for the spilling of the innocents blood"  

desean101101

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:50 pm
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

Terriermon then says "we were just heading to digi tama and toy town, if you wanna come and im sure that Seeker-mon can see a whole bunch of digimon there"

Seeker gladly answer's Emo's question"Sure am dude, well may me and Patt here, come with you on you're journey?..."

Patamon happily agree's with Terriermon"Sure, Seeker and I would love to!"

both excited to find they'll have some freinds on the journey Emo stands and shouts
"REALLY LETS GO!!!

Terriermon swiftly jumps onto Emo's back, and without hesitation Emo dashes down the road,

Terriermon then turns and waves shouting with a big smile " If you don't hurry up and start running, you wont catch up !!!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games