Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:43 pm
Kyrin smiled "Pleased to meet you" She smiled and stood up with a sigh. She didnt know what to do next

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:59 pm
"Well I was going to try looking for Network City, do you want to come?" he asked nervously. Dare walked back to them and sat on Sedrick's foot.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:42 pm
Kryin nodded and smiled "Sure" She looked at his friend and smiled

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:51 am
Sedrick grinned and said, "Great!" He then glanced around and studied his surroundings. "Well I can see the coast over there..." he said and pointed, "And some mountains there, so I think we need to go over there." He motioned in a direction that was south. Sedrick then scooped up patamon and asked, "Ready?"  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:58 am
Quote:
Kaichi's crest glowed when he face the lake. "I guess there's only one mor thing to do." Kaichi dove into the lake, until he was hit by a giant bred beam. He was thrown up into the air about fifty feet above the lake. Kokuwamon immediately put his hands in the lake water and sent out a briliant stream of electricity. A loud screech followed, a Seadramon imerging from the water. It growled at Kokuwamon for the jolt of electricity.

Amanda and Dorumon had both skid to a stop as they saw the sea serpent surface above the water. Amanda pointed over towards the digimon and turned her eyes down to the raptor-like digimon, "You know what to do, Dorumon." she murmured.
The small digimon nodded and, appearing as a blur, sped over towards the digimon. When he was near enough, he held his head back, "Metal Cannon!" He threw his head forward and sent a barrage of cannon balls flying towards Seadramon's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:25 pm
Kaichi took a nose dive into the lake, drifting down to the bottom. Seadramon dodged the barrage of Canon balls. Kokuwamon leapt onto the Seadramon and used his Scissor Arms Mini to dig into the thick flesh. Seadramon began to swing it's neck around, trying to get the pest off. Meanwhile, Kaichi was almost to the bottom of the lake when he saw a yellow light. He opened his eyes and saw an amazing thing:
A golden egg appeared in Kaichi's hands. He was then immediately propelled out of the lake and onto the shore again. The golden egg turned into a golden aura, Kokuwamon barely hanging on to the Seadramon now. The aura consumed Kokuwamon, making a brilliant and bright light. Kokuwamon was transformed into Guardromon! Guardromon then kicked off of Seadramon and used his Destruction Grenade, sending an attack of missiles right at Seadramon. Seadramon was hit directly and turned into an egg.  

l - Bleak - l

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:29 pm
Sedrick had been completely oblivious to the giant digimon rearing out of the lake. He heard a commotion behind him to see two digimon attacking a Seadramon. Sedrick's jaw dropped, and Dare ran behind Sedrick's legs thinking I hope I don't have to fight THAT! Then Sedrick said, "Whoa!" watching the events that unfolded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:44 pm
Amanda managed to catch up to Dorumon and breathed a sigh as she saw that the digimon was defeated, "Are you alright?" she asked the boy, who's digimon was the Guardromon that had finished it off.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:53 pm
Kaichi turned around and smiled."Yeah, I think so--" Kaichi then fell to his knees and then onto his stomach, unconcious from exhaustion. Guardromon appeared next to Kaichi and picked him up.Will you help me, m'lady??"Guardromon siad in his english accent.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:24 pm
Sedrick walked down to the edge of the lake, his patamon following closely behind. "Wow that was awesome!" he said as he approached the tamers who had just taken out the seadramon. He stopped just a small distance away from them and saw the one who had dove into the lake was unconscious. "Oh..." he said quietly.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:07 pm
Kyrin had been fallowing sedrick around and just was quite. She watched what went on and was still confused. She sighed and looked around bored

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:37 pm
Guardromon had cared for his master's wounds and had nursed him back to a less weaker state. A few hours had past before Kaichi woke up.  

l - Bleak - l

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:02 pm
Sedrick wanted to find out what happened, he saw the unconscious man's digimon change, and he didn't know how. To kill time he walked around the lake once, and explored the immediate area. Returning joyously he said, "I've found Network City." but then saw the guy was awake, "Is he ok?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:04 pm
Kyrin nodded to him and fallowed him to the man "I dont know sir. I bet hes okay" She sighed and looked at the area still so confused about the place

Moonfalls_Within

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:59 pm
Amanda helped Gaurdromon as best as she could, and waited with him as Kaichi woke up, "Hey, are you going to be alright?" she asked, a bit worried for the kid.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games