Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:09 am
"Well were right back here." Brandon said
"it feels like were going backwards through time" Terriermon said
"Well have to turn north soon" Brandon said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:15 am
A red haired girl sat on a cliff, her hair playing in the wind while she looked to all sides, searching the canyonssurface with her dark eyes, she suddenly cough a glimpse of something moving and realised that it was a digimon and its tamer. She got up and waved at them while smiling "HEY THERE!"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:17 am
Brandon filched and shoved his hand in his hoodies' pocket and looked over.
"Oh hi." brandon said "You scared me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Odd falls back and lay peacefully on the ground.
"We better go too, Gummymon."
He gets up, and starts to walk east, the oposite way of the other stranger.
"On to the Gear Savanna, I supose."
"Okey dokey boss!Gummymon shouted with excitement.
"Hey Gummymon, can you pull out the map?"
As the walk their voices get smaller and smaller.
"Hey boss. Whydont you get it yourself?I mean, your not disabled!It's even in your backpack so why shouldI have to get it. Awww C'Mon"

[Exits- Gear Savanna]  

Captain Oddicus

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:20 pm
reaching a ledge about 1/2 the way up ory lay down and started to take off his spiked boots replacing them with normal ones and putting away his picks he heard some one say something but it was distorted by the rock walls looking around he tried to pinpoint it with no luck.

candlemon was asleep so he really didn't care  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:26 pm
stretching ory began to climb higher then when he looked up he saw her the girl who had called out he shouted out "hello.... who might you be?" looking up at her as he strapped candlemon to his belt.  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:40 pm
shrugging he began to climb again moving faster this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:20 am
"Well i have to get going now bye."Brandon said.
Brandon and Terriermon kept walking.
"I think this is where we turn." Brandon said.
Brandon and Terriermon turned and started walking north.  

Sonicmstr

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm
ory reaching the top heaved a great sigh of relief lying on his back then he remember candlemon and jumped up putting the fire out on his other jacket muttering something as he cast away another burnt belt. "candlemon you need a new way of traveling." and candlemon shrugged to sleepy to say anything  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:42 pm
ory shrugged walking off into the savana  

King Phar

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:17 am
"Here's the entrance" Brandon said.
"Finally" Terriermon said.
The large gates to the town opened.
Brandon and Terriermon walked into the town.

[Exit-Brandon-to-Factial town]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:57 am
so i'm back in the cave time to go and look for veemon"said thunderwaste" VEEMON VEEMON VEEMON"screamed thunderwaste"
"thunderwaste here'd claws hiting each other and he runned to it"
"thunderwaste saw veemon fighing with a purple patomon"
veemon"said thunderwaste" hi thunderwaste can you help me now "said veemon" of course "said thunderwaste and he kicked the patomon"
veemon use vee-punch "said thunderwaste and veemon uses vee-punch then thunderwaste kicks again and the patomon flees" we are a good team "said thunderwaste" yea "said veemon"  

shinjumahnji death ninja

train the bIack rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:07 am
after Train Sawamura came out from the Underworlsd and after the last scene(watch the Underworld page)he continues walking along with Demidevimon to fight with Gabumon the way out of there to..."How long will this roads end... its hot and I'm thirsty too... if there's a next time to come here,you'll have to tell me first...okay rolleyes if.... we got out from this world and I'm staying at my world even if its a half day sweatdrop "... and Demidevimon nodded 3nodding "Train,I could hear someone near us and it's not a digimon,we'll have to run"...Train shocked and said"NO, we should go see who's near us but we'll have to be careful 'cause we're didn't know if it a bad guy or good guy"eventhough he said that but on his mind 'I could beat anyone easily but not if he's tough,muscled guy and tall even my digimon still need some training' so he and his digimon hide behind the shelter nearby...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:16 pm
hey strikedramon.yes what do you want?do you know were we are this place is huge.yes i do know were we are were in the great cannyon.whats way down there?the portel to the underworld.well you want to train since were here.then we can go down there and check it out.but we should stay here for a couple days.yes so lets start training a rter we get are camp set upok strikdramon.  

Mion Hojo

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games