Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:08 pm
"Let's get goin' angemon,"

Angemon spread his six wings and Firion hopped on his back. Angemon then picked up Savanah and Gatomon and beat his witngs with great power, and flew off into the sun.

{exit factorial town}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Savannah nodded, and clung to the giant angel's arms. Sighing, she closed her eyes, not remembering the last time she slept.

(Exit - Savannah, Gatomon -Drive City.)

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:11 pm
(enters from Great Canyon)

"Ah, here we are everyone. Welcome to Factorial town, home to digimon and stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm
Gin actually arrived before Yin.So he and his digimon where eating breakfast.Giin loojed over at Yin."Hey Yin what took you so long."  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:07 pm
"Well Gin, it takes a bit to go places on foot then by flying, anyways we already had breakfast."

Thanos places everyone down and goes back to goblimon for while they were in town.

"So, while we are here we might as well do a bit of sight seeing I think."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:13 pm
Gin smiled and stood up after everyone finished."O.k sure why not.."all of his degenerated except Kyle XY,Marcos,and 728117.Gin then walks over to Yin."Jack said you fought a puppetmon can you tell us about it?"  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:30 pm
"Well sure, I'll tell you on the way to where we go."

Yin starts to walk in a northern direction.

"Coming?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:34 pm
Gin stood in front of Yin.

"Yin before we move on I have to know before we continue you have to tell me where we are going."  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:41 pm
"Oh, well. While we are in Factorial Town we are planning on wandering about for our visit. Once we leave and get into the File Mountains we are going to visit some old ruins that we know of. Pay our respects there. After that we know of a few entrances to places that are sure to be interesting to visit."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:54 pm
"Interesting places huh...."Gin studies Yin for a while,"Do you think you are strong enough."  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:00 pm
"I have three megas on hand, and three of us have been training for our main plan since we met up. I would hope so."

Yin looks at him closer.

"So, you still want to be filled in on the fight with the puppetmon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:04 pm
"Sure...."Gin smirked at Yin."...So you've been training since you met but it took you three megas to defeat one...."Jack then stood in front of Gin."He must have been almost as strong as me."He smiled at Yin and his digimon.  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:07 pm
"Actually, the puppetmon subjugated help from the gekomon there. Two gekomon came out as we were about to fight, he took them over and forced them to unnatural mega forms. A Dukemon and a Heracles Kabuterimon. Thanos went to his alternate mega form than machinedramon, Venom Myotismon, to fight the Heracles Kabuterimon. Obsidion went to Chaos Gallantmon to deal with the dukemon."

Yin continues to walk along.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:16 pm
Gin then watched as Jack,Chuey,and((Changing Chavo's name))Jokawild warp digivolved and Tre digivolved."Hmm after that I feel like testing your strength out."  

gstyle818

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:42 pm
[(Sago and Imari enter from Digital-City)]

Imari lands and drops Sago ,"You got to stop making me carry you."
"If you stop whining, you can be free more.." Looking at her and pulls out digivice ,"Lets check the area...."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games