Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:08 am
Obito had reached the place where Gage and his digimon was only to see a blast kill a Tamer and a digimon and the resulting shock wave made him fly over whatever safety rail was there and he barely grabbed on before he fell "HOLY CRAP" he yelled dont look down, dont look down, dont look down!!! he thought but curiostiy got the better of him and he looked down "OH MY GOD AGUMON HELP ME BEFORE I FALL TO MY DEATH" He yelled hanging from one hand
Agumon ran over and tried to help him up but couldnt as his claws would prevent it "UH SOMEONE HELP" Agumon yelled doing his best to keep his tamer from falling  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:51 pm
(O_o*, not what I was expecting...oooh, he's gonna feel like s**t...XD. Its shame on you, actually, because you could have dodged it.)
Nagato just stood there, all his digimon de-digivolved, except for chaos seadramon, who turned back to metal seadramon. He was too full of shock and despair to even realize that gage and the others were coming.
"B-Bring us by gage and the others."
Metal Seadramon flew to seraphimon and gage, and nagato got off. He walked away from metal seadramon, and spread his body out like an X. Hopefully by this time, gage and the others could see what he was about to do.
"Metal seadramon...I have one last favor to ask of you, my dear friend."

"No nagato....don't let it go to this...your memories..."

"Metal seadramon, it's been fun. But I want you to do one last thing for me. Fire directly at my chest."
(Since nagato was right next to everyone else when he said this, I was hoping that they would say something against it, and then nagato would find some way to get his memories erased, Ect.)
"Nagato...."
Nagato just stood there, waiting for metal seadramon to fire.  

Amias Nicht

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:19 pm
( Why dodge it? Now i get a chance at being angsty to ^^

Just after Nagato had asked Metal seadramon to fire at his chest a small creature nudged his leg softly.
Tokomon stared up at the boy tamer, his eyes still filled with tears and pain
"Dont do it Nagato"
He sniffled and pulled at Nagatos pant leg weakly
" Dont hurt all of your digimons to, they need you"
He buried his face in the fabric of the humans pants and started crying again
" You owe her, you cant just kill yourself and let it all be for nothing you owe her!!"
Vixiemon, to tired and worn out to move much just stared at her friend
"Tokomon.."
The smaller digimon shook his body no, he looked up
" You feel bad about killing Kaya, i feel bad because shes gone, don't make Metal Seadramon feel both, dont hurt him that way"
Vixiemon shivered slightly and looked the small baby digimon, wondering when he managed to grow up and become so wise
"Dont hurt your digimons to Nagato, please, do it for Kaya, or for your family, the wouldn't want you to die would they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:24 pm
Nagato looked down at tokomon, and sighed.
"It's strange...hearing her own digimon telling me not to punish myself for killing their master. I don't understand any of this...."
Nagato looked back up at metal seadramon, confusion and pain evidently mixed in his eyes.
"I don't know what to think of myself anymore...I don't know how I'm going to live with myself."  

Amias Nicht

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:37 pm
Tokomon sniffled and gave Nagato a weak smile
"You just do, you live because your digimons cares about you and you heal with time, Kaya once told me that everything that hurts goes away after a while, and.."
The child looked into the distance as if trying to recall his tamers exact words
" that.. that when you ... that when bad things happen and you get all sad you have to smile and remember that someone cares about you enough to get you through it"
He looked up again, smilling even though tears still fell from his eyes
" You see?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 pm
00___pyro___00
Obito had reached the place where Gage and his digimon was only to see a blast kill a Tamer and a digimon and the resulting shock wave made him fly over whatever safety rail was there and he barely grabbed on before he fell "HOLY CRAP" he yelled dont look down, dont look down, dont look down!!! he thought but curiostiy got the better of him and he looked down "OH MY GOD AGUMON HELP ME BEFORE I FALL TO MY DEATH" He yelled hanging from one hand
Agumon ran over and tried to help him up but couldnt as his claws would prevent it "UH SOMEONE HELP" Agumon yelled doing his best to keep his tamer from falling

Terra grabbed Obito by the arm and started pulling him up, while Hawkmon flew over to his feet.
"You... aren't the brightest... are you?!" she grunted, pulling at his arm.  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:35 pm
((I hate work!! Xo))

Jonny had made a grab at Obito as he ran passed, but missed. Then hee saw a massive explosion on one of the balconies, and thought he could see two individual stick figures up there, one of them kind of feminine looking.... With a shake of his head, Jonny refused to let his thoughts go there.

Wrapping his arms loosely around Justimon's neck, the two made their way up the tower, arriving just in time to see the Kyubimon and the Patamon make their way away from the explosion. He witnessed the de-digivolve of the two exhausted and traumatized digimon, and glanced at Gage. The man was staring at the place of the explosion, frozen in place. 'That's not a good sign,' Jonny thought, and then Jonny looked at Nagato.

The coldness had swept over him, making him acutely aware of everything. He could see the hurt in Nagato's eyes, and that was probably the only thing that had kept him back. Jonny had wanted to hurt him, but was about to order a retreat, seeing as how Gage was in no condition to. But then those eyes made him stay his command. They were filled with regret and sorrow, shame for what had just happened.

He then watched as the Tokomon tried to talk Nagato out of ordering MetalSeadramon to kill him. He had one thought, that if it had come down to him, Jonny wasn't sure he could have done it. He hadn't even known Kaya well enough to remember her name very well, and still, watching something like that... He had lost friends and allies before, and he knew one thing because of it: it never got easier.

Justimon looked at Jonny, and the two nodded to each other. "If you are truly sorry for what you have done," Jonny spoke up, "then you should try to help make it better, rather than kill yourself. The only thing that would accomplish would be you leaving everyone else to try to clean up the mess you have left."

Jonny then looked over at Seraphimon, protecting his tamer, and spoke to him softly. "There's nothing here that Gage needs to see. Get him out of here, take him back to the cave. We're going to be leaving shortly." The Alpha Strike member then reached over, trying to help Terra pull Obito back onto the landing.

Seraphimon stood for a moment, and then nodded agreement. He gently picked up Gage, and took flight, back toward the cave.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm
"No, I do not."
Nagato looked directly at tokomon.
"If you lived the life I've lived, you'd see exactly what I mean. I drank my own parents, I spent my whole life blaming it on an organization that had nothing to do with it, while I was being manipulated by the person who actually did it. Then, out of my rage, I kill an innocent person, in the process of eliminating the one who killed my parents. My life SUCKS..."  

Amias Nicht

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:21 pm
"heh im bright as the sun but that explosion caught me by surprise" Obito said as he got over the railing thingy "thank you by the way"
"Whoo i almost lost my Tamer"
Agumon said relieved that Obito was alright  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm
"'Course you are..." Terra caught her breath, and looked up at him. "Explosions are a valid excuse though."
"Oh how awful..." Hawkmon sadly sighed, watching the scene that followed the explosion.  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 pm
"Yeah" Agumon said to hawkmon while Obito was listning to Nagato and he walked over to him "uh i dont really know you and from what i just heard you say . . . you've lived a pretty rough life . . . but there is still plenty of time to change, forgive, forget, and live. Why dont you, instead of killing yourself, dedicate yourself to doing right and try to redeem yourself" Obito said to Nagato  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:07 am
Tokomon nodded slightly, agreeing with the agumon tamers words
" Give it a second chance Nagato, please? For Kaya?"
Vixiemon blinked, her blue eyes locked onto Nagatos form but she was silent still. There was no more words to say, the choice was Nagatos

Little Pinch of Ginger

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 am
"This....I can't believe this...."
Nagato chuckled to himself.
"I cannot believe, that after all the horrible, horrible things that I've done to you people, that you still tell me that I deserve to live. Lucemon, on the other hand, would tell me to go right ahead and kill myself."
Nagato shook his head, talking to himself, right on the brink of insanity.
"I need gage, he seems to be the only one who understands me. When he called me a monster, I was thinking to myself that I WAS a monster. And if he would have seen kaya dead, he would have reacted the exact same way I did, without the suicide. I can relate to him. It seems that he's had a rough past too, and I feel that he's the only one that can make me forget anything. I'd trust him with my life now, despite how many times I've hurt him."
Nagato looked down at tokomon again, a little hope in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:02 pm
"Then find Gage and talk to him.."
Tokomon trembled and sniffled, still on the brink of tears before he turned around and stared walking over to Vixiemon
"Meta?"
The little fur ball digimon nodded sadly and met the other baby digimons eyes, with a final burst of strength Metamormon changed into a Labramon.
The dog digimon wandered over to the baby and laid down on the ground.
When Tokomon had gotten onto his back the dog digimon grabbed the egg with his teeth and started wandering down the castle.
They were done there..
completly done..

(exit to tropical jungle)  

Little Pinch of Ginger

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Jonny looked at his feet, shaking his head slowly. "I can't speak for Gage. Heck, Gage can't even speak for Gage in the condition he's in right now. But, I will say this. You are completely insane, and as far as I'm concerned, a muderer. You can't be trusted, and I never will trust you. But, if you still feel that Gage might be able to help you in some bizarre way, you'll have to get back in touch with us later. Right now, we're going to get back on with our mission. Even if I have to carry Gage myself."

And with that, the young tamer turned around, and jumped from the ledge. Following his partner, Justimon also leaped off the tower, catching his tamer beneath the arms.

The two landed near the mouth of the cave, and made their way over to Seraphimon and Gage. The angelic digimon was resting against the wall, holding Gage in his arms. At the sound of approaching feet, Seraphimon looked up, but relaxed when he saw who it was. Before he could stop himself, the angel spoke aloud.

"That couldn't have happened to Miss Kaya... could it? It has to be some kind of mistake..."

Jonny looked at his feet, and shook his head once. The Seraphimon seemed to pale at this, and then looked back down to his tamer. Gage was unconscious, passed out from the trauma. 'Probably for the better,' Jonny thought to himself, 'makes him easier to take away from here.' He looked up at Seraphimon, and smiled softly.

"Why don't you let Justimon take him from here? You can de-digivolve and rest a bit. I know you need it."

The digimon gave a single shake of his head as well, and the four headed out of the area.

((Exit to Tropical Jungle))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games