Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:42 pm
Firion munched down what he could of his cheeseburger and swallowed a big bite, almost chocking. He coughed a bit and chucked nervously.
" so what are they? " he asked her, holding his own, although with greesy hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:00 pm
[(Sago and Ladydevimon Enter from Factorial Town)]

They land and look around ,"Found the card!" Imari picks it up.
Sago takes it ,"Good, now lets stay around for a while, need to put this area into digivice.  

Sago_Knight

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:05 pm
" Wow, people are seemingly appearing out of nowhere, its like some kinda cloud that rains people," Firion mocked munching down another cheeseburger. He wiped his crest and his hands off on a napkin, although tempted to wipe on his clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:08 pm
Holds out a digivice ,"......I never thought, i will ever let you get out of their but...." Lets out a digimon from digivice.
Barney the Ex-tyrannomon starts going crazy and runs around.
Imari looks at Sago ,"Can I kill him?"
Looks at her ,"No, just lethal smackings..."

Sago_Knight

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 pm
"So many Digimon!" said Ketomon, staring at each Digimon as they appeared.

"Yeah," said Jessilyn, "Hey, wanna go somewhere else, Ketomon?"

Ketomon nodded.

(Jessilyn and Ketomon leave to Digi-Battlefield)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:58 pm
Savannah, lost deep in thought, started a bit. "I've never seen this many trainers either at all!" she laughed, modestly finishing her half - cheeseburger. "And these things are crests & tags. Well, the colored bit inside is a crest, the outside is a tag that holds it. Each tag is supposed to represent a trait. Mine's loyalty." Savannah finished with flourish, searching for a napkin to wipe her hands on.

Gatomon continued on. "They help us digivolve to our next form, ultimate. I'm not exactly sure how the traits tie in, but somehow they do!" She began to groom a paw, full, sleepy, and content.

Savannah yawned, tired from the adventures. She looked over to Gabumon, who was looking tired as could be, yet scoffing down his cheeseburger. Nervously, she asked, "Firion? What's that badge you showed the man at the stand?" As Gatomon padded into her lap for a cat nap, she settled her pale hand on the white cat's head. Watching the two boys eat more, she laughed. "I don't eat a lot."

Hakari Niko

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:44 pm
"well, this shows I'm apart of the metal empire. it's what got us all this food, and its what's gonna help get us that tail ring. Let's go find a spot to turn in for the evening," He stretched his arms and yawned with a lazy demenor. He walked up to the monzamon runnig the burger stand.

"you wouldn't happen to know a good place to stay for the night would ya?" he asked.

"We have a hotel down the way from here that accomidates to humans and digimon,"

"sounds good, thank you," he walked back to Savanah and pointed the direction to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm
Metal Empire...? Savannah thought. Packing up her things, Savannah slowly woke Gatomon and deposited her on the ground as she rose. Tucking her crest into her jacket, she bundled up as the sun began setting. Watching Firion leave with Gabumon, and sighed. Picking up her cat digimon, she nodded and started following her friend. "Are the nights cold here?" she asked, showing some concern. She'd been out camping before, but she'd had proper equipment.

Hakari Niko

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Imari hearing their conversation ,"Sago, what is this of a metal empire?..."
"Digimon have family which they represent..... You're a nightmare soldier, which means you represent haunted or cursed areas. Gatomon represent grasslands, canyons, the sky or heavens....."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:12 pm
[enter mega last location na]
looks around "wow veemon this is a great place to look around i wonder who else is here"
"more important are they friendly?"  

Mega20Mega20

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 pm
Looks around and sees a boy around ,"A veemon tamer...." He walks toward him as Imari flew toward the boy and put her arms around him ,"A young person like you, isn't safe around here...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:28 pm
look at him "well im an explorer and i think it will be safe here my veemon can distract in time of danger not fightdistract while i go hide""true but my magic touch is wearing off" "well we aint the violent type" sweatdrop  

Mega20Mega20

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 pm
"Imari down girl..." Imari flies back to Sago's side ,"Sorry, she's alone with a companion..." Staring at her ,"Want to join up? Oh yeah this is my ladydevimon, Imari." A giant dinosaur like creature was running around the ,"That's barney...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:46 pm
"sure we'll join you what is your goal here?""hey mega i got a bad feeling about this all ladydevimons are evil" i dont think veemon has any exp either if there tamed they good  

Mega20Mega20

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:52 pm
"Once you understand crests and digivices, you'll understand." Pulls out digivice ,"Return." Barney enters his digivice.
"Lucky I don't have to stay in there..." Imari said smirking.
"Watch it, you'll be trouble if you keep messing around..."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games