Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:48 pm
"Wow..." said Jean looking at Dorugamon. If only I could Digivolve. thought Hawkmon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:05 pm
HiAndromon withdrew his Gatling gun and then a large drill formed out of his Arm. It began to spin a Glow,"Spiral Saber!!!" shouts Hiandromon as He Jumps Forward Into the air above the ocean and Aiming a crescent shaped Beam of Energy down at Dragomon, which emanated from the Spinning drill on his hand.

Dragomon Raises Its Large tenticle arm and shouts,"Tentacle Flapping!" he shouts as Multiple strands Of tentacles Shoot out and spin wildly. He than retracts that arm and Picks up the other arm,"Tenticle Claw!" he shouts as He rakes The Air Surrounding Hiandromon with His One large Tentacle.

Hiandromon See's only one way to avoid the attack, He Dedigivolves back down to Hagurumon and Kraven, each seperating far enough apart to let the tentacle slam into the legions underneath him. Kraven Slashes 3 More cards Through His D3 and Then activates One,"Hyperwing Activate!" White Wings Burst from Hagurumon's back as He speeds back over to Kraven Who he then Biomerges with, Creating Hiandromon With 4 Wings Hanging from His back,"Speed Activate!" shouts Hiandromon as He rushes towards Dragomon, who places both arms in front of him to block what he assumes to be a frontal assault.

Hiandromon uses the sudden boosts of speed given by the card to Boost over dragomon's Head And Aim Directly at his back."Power Activate! Spiral Saber!" He shouts, prompting the Large Dragomon to try to turn around , only to Get hit All along his side with a Extra powerful Spiral Saber attack,Leaving Gashes and Burn marks all over the side of Dragomon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Take in mind their are about 7 survivors.]

The Gizamon are easily crushed as The rain of cannonballs come from above, as Seen from them instantly bursting into data or becoming Digi-eggs to be reborn again late. Some of the Coelamon on the other hand survive the vicious assualt and begin to retaliate as the Zig zag out and through the water. "Iron scale!" they shout, sending dozens upon dozens of Scales Flying through the air like shuriken towards both HiAndromon and Dorugamon.

Two Of the Coelamon Jump from the Ocean and onto the ebath Infront of Jean,"Variable Darts" SHouts both of them as Their Teeth Shoot From their mouth towards Jean and Hawkmon at high speeds.  

desean101101

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:08 pm
"Feather Strike!" cries out Hawkmon as his feather knocks the teeth away. "Loop the Hawk!" the Digimon said next as he flipped into the air and slashed at the Coelamon with his talons. "Awesome, Hawkmon." Jean said with a smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:56 pm
The talons just rake across the steel-like scales of The Coelamon On of Them Jumps Into the air and Opens Its mouth, ready the chomp down on Jean's Leg,"Ancient Bite!", as The other One's fist glows an Icy blue and shouts"Ice Fist!" as it brings its fist up to uppercut Hawkmon out of their way.  

desean101101

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:10 pm
Jean quickly reacts and kicks the Digimon away. "Keep away from me you creepy lookin thing!" "Argh!" cried Hawkmon as he got knocked out of the way and onto the ground. "HAWKMON!" Jean yelled going towards her partner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:29 pm
"Iron Scale!" Shouts both of the Coelamon as They Swing Sideways To fling 8 steel-hard scales at Jean as She Runs Toward Hawkmon,"She will Make a Fine Queen." One of them says as the attack flies towards her.  

desean101101

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:39 pm
The attack hits Jean, "Ahh!" , and she falls to the ground. "JEAN!" Hawkmon screams as he gets up and goes towards the Coelamon. "Feather Strike!" he said as he landed infront of Jean. She winced as the Coelamon's words came to her mind. "Queen?" she asked herself quietly trying to get up

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:41 pm
"Dorugamon! Look out!" Amanda cried out as she clutched tightly to the raptor-like digimon's fur.
The digimon let out a roar and flew higher into the air. A few of the scales struck his legs and tail, causing bits of leak out, but the rest fell harmlessly to the ground.
Dorugoramon hissed slightly in pain and dived down towards the attackers. He then lifted his front claw and lashed it at the nearest one, striking towards its face. He twisted around and struck another in the same way.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

desean101101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:00 pm
The Feather Spun and Struck hard against the Head Of one of the Coelamon, knocking him on his side and leaving him out cold on the sand. The other coelamon only gives a wicked smile and than speaks," You will be our Queen and Bear my Master many Children"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:48 pm
The Coelamon Are Ripped to shreds as the claw rip into their flesh. The remaining three Jump into the air and attempt to bite down on both of Dorugamon's legs and his tail as they all shout,"Ancient Bite!"  

desean101101

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:27 pm
Jean's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "I'm gonna do what now?" She then looked out at the still sea and was locked in a stare. "Jean, no!" cried Hawkmon, but her gaze continued on the water as if it was calling for her. "A queen..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:47 am
Hiandromon's Drill Retracted and The Gatling Gun reappeared He open Fire upon the scales that flew towards Him, Easily batting them down from the air.

Though as He fire his Gatling Gun, he drops his guard and Is blindsided By Dragomon with his large tentacle,"Tentacle Claw!". The attack hits hard and Sends Hiandromon through the Air And Into the Sand On the beach. He Slowly gets to His Feet again to witness the small Exchange between coelamon and Jean, Flies over And Grabs The coelamon by his back , holding him down as he presses the Gatling Gun to his back,"You will not take another one." He says In a cold Robotic voice as He opens fire with the Gatling gun, tearing through the Coelamon. As He finishes off coelamon, the large tentacle sweep down from above him,"Tentacle claw!" shouts Dragomon as it slams down,"Power activate." He shouts as He Reaches Upwards And Grabs The tentacle. He grabs it tightly and wraps it under his arm as He takes off from the ground in a Directly Vertical direction. He slowly ascends through the air, pick up Dragomon from the Dark ocean below.

"I'm tired of Playing you games!!!!" Says Hiandromon as Dragomon's second Arm comes in a sweeping motion to attack him,"Tentacle Crusher!!!" he shouts. Hiandromon Blocks the attack with his other hand,making him flinch slightly before He grips that tightly and Pulls Dragomon up into the Air with a Great Heave, getting to almost Eye level as his chest plates open up to fully reveal its hidden cannon,"Atomic Ray!!!!" He shouts as The large beam of green Energy Bursts from Hiandromon's Chest and Bores a Large hole through Dragomon. He Than swings the large creature downwards into the dark ocean before Flying over to the beach and sitting down. he Dedigivolves back into Hagurumon and kraven, who is laying flat on his stomach wheezing from the stress Biomerging put on his body."That is going to take some time to get used to." says Kraven as he gasps for air. He wipes the sweat from his forehead and look over to hagurumon, who was in better shape than he was,"Damn metal head and His Large constitution." says Kraven with a smirk.

"Not my fault Your a danty, fragile little man." says Hagurumon in playful manner as he lifts his partner from the sand.  

desean101101

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:08 pm
Dorugamon roared in pain as the Coelamon latch thier jaws onto the areas they were aiming for. He crashed to the ground, causing the tamer to roll off of his back. Amanda quickly scrambled to her feet and gasped as she saw her digimon's plight. She clenched her fists and ran towards the Coelamon attached to his left leg. Holding her hand back, she let out an animal-like roar and slammed her fist into the fish-like digimon's face.

With this distraction, Dorugamon used his free leg to push himself off of the ground. His claw lashed at the Coelamon on his other leg and he fired off a cannonball at its face. He then whipped the other off of his tail and sent two more of the steel balls flying at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:25 pm
The beach was silent, all the gizamons had withdrawn when their master had been thrown into the dark sea. There was no wind or waves, only the all covering silence that made this dark and grey place seem even more dreadful and evil, a sudden sound cut the silence and filled the entire black and grey world as if it had been a high sound but the sound was in fact the sound of hands.. Of someone clapping. A red haired girl walked out from behind a big beach rock, her hair playing in the silent wind that could almost not be felt, her lips curved in a smirk.. Pummel stopped clapping and looked at Kraven with shinning eyes, her black digivice hand on her belt. A Dark Gizamon walked behind her, he roared at the other tamers, showing claws and teeth like a beast
" Congratulations Cockroach.. You defeated the dark sea lord, aren't you glad.. Now the seas belong to the great demon lords thanks to you..I am sure they are very pleased with you" She chuckled and looked at the other tamer and the dorugamon
" Whats that? Your girlfriend?"

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:19 pm
Kraven Flinched as He heard clapping coming from the distance but then dropped his instantaneous Guard as He saw Who was approaching him. He moved Hagurumon from around him and stood up on his own , looking down, at an angle, at her."So I guess You thought that was quite the performance? And Makes You Think I'll Let them take The dark ocean. I watched a Movie awhile back It had a Bald Guy who was the main character. At the end Of the movie He killed the King of the Evil people and They hailed Them as Their leader Because They lived under One Rule,'You Keep What You kill.'" says Kraven as He closes the distance between him and Kaya to only a Few inches,"She Aint My Girlfriend, Just a Girl who happened to be here, along with the other girl." He adds as He stares Her directly in the eyes and Out of the Blue He leans Down, lands a Quick Kiss on her lips, lasting for few seconds before he Then Turns away from her and walks toward Hagurumon,"'I keep What I kill', So Tell Your masters i control the Dark Ocean Now. If they want to do something about it, tell them come find me." He says as He and hagurumon start to walk down the beach away from Kaya.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games