Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
C.elestial P.ower U.nit (Great Angels' HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:40 am
Kaya whined slightly and opened her eyes...
No.. The digimon angels had dropped her..
She tried to turn her head and see where she was but the there was no light around her at all. Somewhere above she could hear the angemons yell at her, but everything was blurry and dreamlike.
She was not even sure she was alive anymore, the only thing that told her she had not died yet was the pain from her ankle because she had hit it when she fell.
She felt someone near her and blue eyes glowed in the darkness
"M-meta.." her words were nothing but whispers but her digimon partner silenced her, placing a finger on her lips "Don't say anything mistress”
A tear fell from her half closed eyes and down onto the cold marble floor, if she had been as strong as Kraven she was certain that this would have been nothing, he would have been able to get up and fight his way out of this place and saving her meanwhile..
She pictured him in her mind as HiAndromon, a knight shinning with both light and darkness.
"Kraven.."
One word
One name
One person
And still just thinking of him made her heart ache with longing for him.
Lucemon walked into the shadows and disappeared, reappearing like a ghost in the hallway next to the stairs with his tamer in his arms still.
“ Mistress are you wounded?” Kaya shook her head as a no and asked the digimon to put her down. With a little effort she placed most of her weight on her other leg since the left was burning with pain right now, she bit it back though, if Kraven could do that then so could she!
“ Have you seen Kraven?” Kaya asked silently, staring at the high level digimon with a small sign of hope in her eyes and when the digimon nodded she almost yelled out loud
“ WHERE!? Is he okay? Did they hurt him?” Lucemon scratched the back of his head with one hand and shrugged “He seemed to be fine but the angel digimons were rather rough with him, i let the MarineAngemon follow him”
“ The little pink one?”
“You know him?”
“ I send him to find you and Kraven”
“ Brave little digimon” Lucemon muttered and unfolded his wings behind him. Kaya did not hesitate in asking where Kraven was and since there was no stopping her, Lucemon told the human where he had seen the boy and soon it seemed Kayas ankle was not so badly wounded after all, because she was running towards the room with the demon lord right after her

Marineangemon screeched “Puu-pu-puuuu”
/Why did you do that? She was so sweet and pretty, and why are you being mean to the candyfloss boy? My mother told me that being mean to others isn't nice, so why are you being mean to them? Its really unfair!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:45 pm
[[Ryu, Metal Seadramon, enter from toy and tama town]]

"hmm, it seems that he wishes to follow us....interesting...."
Ryu crashes through the gates, and metal seadramon fires a blast that deletes the gate guardian...
"lets see if he'll venture into angel territory!"
Hmmm, he told me they were here, and that I need to help them, but where?

As ryu is flying, he sees cherubimon turn into lucemon falldown mode, and he rides down on metal seadramon, and sees that metamormon barely escaped seraphimon....

"So it is kaya....I can tell because of the metamormon...that must mean that kraven is here too..."

ryu flies down towards the main room, following the map that ??? gave him...he found through a peephole, the room that kraven was being held in, he saw dominionmon and seraphimon in the room as well....

(whisper) "what do we do now?"

"You're asking me?"

"I got it...mumble mumble whisper whisper..."
ryu takes out his crossbow, and fires an arrow at seraphimon through the peephole, and fires an arrow at the main door to suggest an intruder through the main door...  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm
A shadow of a wolfs head bursting through shadows and ripping through the wall enter the territory and stares at the the Boy and metal Seadramon "Metal Blaster...." Starts freezing everything, even the guy and fires missles at his metal seadramon ,"Wasting my time, at the time of the legendary moon cycle, disturb me again, and you'll be forced into my brother's dark annihilation of chaos attack..." The shadow figure disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:09 pm
"maybe I might finally have a rival, its been a long time...."  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm
His metal Seadramon is left frozen with a mark on it and a message "Mess with the digital world,and you'll be dead in the RM."

[Kaj ??? leaves toward Factorial Town]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:41 pm
"ugh....might as well defrost him with a little surge...."

ryu straps fifteen ten watt batteries to metal seadramon, and the shock defrosts him in about a minute.

"Well, time to give them a chance to escape, then to factorial town we go..."

metal seadramon fires a beam that slices through the room, focusing on seraphimon, and the blast shocked him enough for ryu to fire a poison arrow into his chest, instantly deleting him, dominionmon is also temporarily stunned, leaving ryu a chance to escape, and he flies downward directly below the headquarters, he descends to factorial town...

[ryu, metal seadramon, to factorial town...]  

Amias Nicht

desean101101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:10 pm
"Hold Your Tongue MarineAngemon. Her fate is one she had made for herself as soon as she entered this area. He chase was futile, the man she loves is no longer just her man." Says Dominionmon as he gives MarineAngemon a small Glare before turning to Kraven,"Time for talk has ended, the god of war is calling for you boy. His Digitama cries out your name." Now go claim him as your own and leave this place. There are many things you have to do and so little time to do it all in.

Kraven Wipes away his tears and stands steadily on his feet,"I'll do as you ask for now. If i feel you betrayed me, I will come back to tear you to Pieces....." he says in a very cold-hearted manner. His Black eyes glare piercingly into Dominionmons eyes, making a small cold shock to roll up his spin.

"I would expect nothing different from you War prince." says Dominionmon as he gives what looks to be a smile as Kraven walks up and grabs the digitama from its pedastal and places it under his arm,"So just wait till he hatches?" says Kraven.

"Yup when he hatches everything about him will be explained."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:55 am
" I'm gonna rip those bloody feather balls wings of and then I'm going to cut them into pieces very slowly, then when they are both dead ill go find the angel digimons eggs and do it ALL over again and then ill.."
Kayas angry words were stopped by lord Lucemons hand over her mouth. He held her back just when she was about to burst in the door.
Silently he dragged her back into the shadow and then held still, listening to the girls heavy breathing. Her anger and tight grip on the black and silver digivice of hers send thrills of unexplainable anger down the fallen angel digimons spine. Lucemon shook himself mentally and let go of the red haired girl who spun around with glittering amber eyes "Why did you do that!?" Metamormon rolled his eyes dramatically and sighed deeply
" I am afraid that smashing into the angels chambers and fighting will do nothing to help Kraven. For some reason the boy is important to the light bringers and i do not believe they will harm him in any way"
Kaya looked away, tears running from her eyes even though she fought hard to contain them " I dont want to loose him Metamormon, i dont think i can handle that" Metamormon put his hands on his hips and frowned "Stop that Kaya! This is no bloody soap opera and Kraven will be okay, since the angels wont hurt him he will most likely be out of here very soon and THEN you can throw yourself at him and cry your eyes out for all i care, but this is a god damn bad time to fall apart!!"
Kaya stared wide eyed at her partner digimon, confused and awe struck..
Then she understood and a sad smile curved her pale lips
" Hagurumon"
The demon lord shook his head " Kaya.. dont"
" You are just as worried about him as i am of Kraven aren't you?"
" I said dont!"
There was a moment of silence were both of them stared at each other, Kaya then gave a wider smile and giggled softly " We really are going all mushy.. The dark Lady Sakuyamon in despair because of a boy and his digimon”
Metamormon chuckled darkly but said nothing, he was still feeling sick because of the light energy in the angels sanctuary and doubted that he would be able to take down the two angels holding Kraven prisoner if he kept getting worse at this rate. Kaya walked over to the wall and sat down with her back against the cold surface, she grabbed her digivice and glanced at it..The digivice of darkness.. She felt better holding the dark device in her hands, somehow it connected her with Kraven because he was a chosen one just like she was, she wondered what element he presented, Bravery? Courage? Hope?
She giggled inside of her mind
Handsomness?
The girl slouched slightly and closed her eyes, when she found Kraven again she would demand that he told her why he had run off fro the spiral castle like that, she would demand that he would let her help him, perhaps yell at him a little for being such an idiot...
After she had kissed him senseless off course.
She brought the digivice up to her face and brushed her cheek over its ice cold surface
I love you so much Kraven. Please dont get yourself killed, I'm not sure i can live without you anymore
Suddenly her digivice gave of a faint pink and black glow, a pink streak spread across the left side and swirled around the midnight coloured device before shaping something on the side next to the flashing screen. Kaya stared at it wide eyed, mouth open in surprise while the pink gathered and formed something
“ Metamormon?” The digimon growled softly for an answer and she continued
“ My digivice just changed!”
Her digimon walked over to her side and stared down at the black digivice in her hands. Kaya held the thing up and pointed to a newly formed shape on the blank dark surface
“ There is a pink heart on the left side, look!”
Metamormon looked at it and mumbled something below his breath before taking the device and staring at it with a small smile “ Bearer of love”
Kaya looked at her digimon before getting up and snatching the it back with a smile matching her digimons
“ Nice, Bearer of Darkness AND of love, really shows how screwed up my life is doesn't it”
Metamormon had no reason to tell her she was wrong, Kaya suddenly frowned
" Wait... Does that not mean i have a second digimon somewhere?"

MarineAngemon scowled at the angel digimon
PU-Puu!!
YOUR JUST A BIG MEANIE! I think that the girl is way sweeter than you! I like her more, your eviller than she is, you making the boy angry and sad and thats mean!
In that instant a black and pink glow surrounded the little digimons body, lighting up the room for a few seconds before fading into nothingness. The small angel digimon felt different somehow.. As if there had been a part of his body missing and now that part was there
...Pu?
...what just happened?

Little Pinch of Ginger

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:25 pm
(Did you read my last post? I shot seraphimon in the back of the head, so I don't know if that deleted him or not....)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:34 pm
[[ we kinda considered your actions non- Canon because if they were let to happen. It would ******** up both me and the girls storylines. SO next time you go on a kill spree which involves digimon we are roleplaying as, let us know first.]]

Kraven looks down at the egg for a few moments and looks at Dominionmon and Seraphimon,"So I can leave now?" says Kraven inquisitively.

"Yes you can, follow me. MarineAngemon, Get back to your duty and speak nothing of what you saw here today, understand?" says Seraphimon as he opens the door to let him and kraven out into the hallway."Where would you like to go now?"

"He would like to get out of this so called paradise!" says Hagurumon as he exited behind Kraven, leaving dominionmon in the room with MarineAngemon.

"Yeah Metal head has a point. SHow me to the gates. And Next time you want to see me, dont knock me out and drag me here, I like not have large gaps in my memory." says Kraven as he motions to Seraphimon lead him out.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:17 am
Reunion

Kaya spun around when she heard the doors to the angels chamber open and stared in disbelief at the angel digimon, or rather, at the boy and digimon the angel was currently talking to…
..Kraven..?
Lucemon who had been sitting against the wall immediately got up and fought the wave of dizziness the action caused, before casting a glance at the doors, before suddenly remembering just WHO he was currently standing behind. With a quick movement the digimon lord managed to wrap his arms around the red haired tamer before she had the chance to leap forwards. The angel digimon would most likely not be glad about the two counterparts reunion, and in such an emotional state he highly doubted Kaya would even think twice before doing something amazingly stupid, he wished they could have hidden and waited untill a better chance to talk to Kraven occurred but neither he nor his mistress were able to or really wanting to hide once more just to lean back an see what would happen
“Mistress stand back”
He muttered, feeling Kaya tense even more before she stopped moving and stood still instead. Lucemon released her and took a step forwards, his blazing blue eyes locked on the angel and he got ready to counter any attack from the heavenly being.
Kaya sighed softly and folded her arms behind her back, head tilted slightly to the side and a spark glittering in her eyes, she smiled sweetly even though the darker part of her wanted to yell at Kraven and Hagurumon for running off and getting themselves beaten up by an celestial angel digimon,
Darn stubborn, good looking, stupid, cute, thickheaded..
“ Hi Kraven, done goofing around with the feather balls yet?”
Lucemon smiled weakly at that comment, ´goofing´ was not the word. He and his tamer had been captured, she had been close to dying twice, first time being attacked by HiAndroon and second by falling down from the castles stairs, her left ankle was hurting her, she had blood in her hair and a headache because of the small concussion KRAVEN himself had accidentally caused on top of that she nearly had all her memories wiped out by the angels as punishment for being who she was. Metamormon himself had been in a fight with the angel currently standing in the chambers doorway and still had the bruised ribs to prove it, and while going through all that both he and Kaya had not known whether they would ever see Kraven and Hagurumon make it out of the angels headquarters alive, oh.. If the boy had been ´goofing around´ he would kick that brats bloody behind all the way to..

“PU!”
A pink ball of fluff and feathers flew over to the door, staring at the scenery unfolding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm
How The Olympian and the Demonness Came to terms

"You again? Tho not know when you are unwanted. Shall I show them the Door?" says Seraphimon as he Cracks his knuckles and looks down toward Kraven.

"Do It softly, Just Drop them at the Gate. They Do still need their dignity." says Dominionmon as he Steps through the Doorway, with both arms folded in front of him,"Oh I espect you might want to change your form. If the Cities inhabitants see you. You are as good as dead." he says with a small mischevious smile.

Kraven looks over his shoulder toward dominionmon for a split second before looking over to Kaya,"Don't fight it. I'd Rather not see you hurt anymore. Seraphimon Carry her. Meta, Dedigivolve. Come one Hagurumon we are leaving." says Kraven as He grips His Digivice, it glowing slightly before it calmed down and Biomerged him with Hagurumon forming Hiandromon."Hyper wings Activate!!!!" shouts HiAndromon as white wings burst from his back. He Grabs the digiegg from the ground and holds it firmly in his hand before taking off out the window, signalling Seraphimon to follow.

"Come Bloody Valentine, Your Chariot awaits." says Seraphimon as He holds out both his arms to her, trying to carry her bridal style.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 am
“..Well weren't he thrilled to see us again.”
Metamormon mutters silently before erupting into billions of pieces of data and then reforming into an Angewomon, sighing in relief when the light energy of the angels no longer drained her of her powers. Kaya stepped towards Seraphimon with royal grace, had it been any other angel digimon she would have refused to as much as touch them with one finger, but this angel seemed to have both honour, pride and perhaps just a little heart, a treat that most of the angels she had met had none of. She turned slightly, nodding to tell her now angelic digimon that it was okay even though the blond haired female angels wings were twitching slightly due to the situation
“ Relax Meta, ill be fine, i doubt he will drop me on purpose”
“Pu!”
The little pink angel digimon Marineangemon floated towards her and immediately placed itself around her shoulders like a scarf-plushie, a rather fluffy one
“ Wanna tag along sugar-wings?”
“Pu!”
~I really wanna tag along and i like that name, do you like my wings?

After giggling at the silly fluttering of the little high level digimon the girl then leaned towards the high angel and was immediately picked up bridal style. Angewomon watched as the angel took off into the sky, she stared at the window for a while, casting a sidewards glance at the other angel digimon, Dominimon, who stood at the door
“ May we never meet again Monsieur, i bid thou farewell”
And with that said she threw herself out into the air and started floating after the other angel digimon and HiAndromon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:33 am
World of Gray

As they Fly across the sky above the angel city, HiAndromon exchange looks between one another, leaving between them a silent argument to the events that transpired earlier and what is about to happen.

As HiAndromon Turned away, his gaze briefly met by Kayas eyes before he looked down below them, not seeing the dirt and rock beneath them but open air and clouds, meaning they had flown beyond the cities limits. He stops in mid-air and turns around to face Seraphimon, who had now presently dedigivolved into MagnaAngemon." Just why Does it have to be me."says HiAndromon as he raises his left arm, which transformed into a drill which began to spin tenaciously.

"War is gray area in which the lines between good and evil are often blurred and impossible to differentiate. So the God of War himself Must be a being whose nature is truly gray, working for no other satisfaction than the one gained in battle." says MagnaAngemon, who raise his right arm and ejects his Beam sword Excalibur. He saw a brief moment of realization on HiAndromons face and knew what he just said had hit home."You feel it don't you, The excitement in your blood when you see battles fought. You feel your body tense and relax not out of fear but out of Anticipation. You enjoy it, You relish your soul in it. And that is what sets You apart From those with dark hearts and good Hearts, such Things aren't needed on the battlefield. You are a Soldier, a Dog of War, a Spartan."

"..............." Silence is all that passed over HiAndromons lips, he wanted to reply but could not find the words to, his heart grew heavy in his chest at the realization of his own personal pleasure. He loved it, he thought, he loved the Sound of Steel against steel, explosions, cries of Agony and defeat. It was like music to his ears. Even when he fought Against His Own Girl he didn't care for his or her safe keeping. He had lost himself in the ecstasy of battle.

After a long Pause He and Hagurumon Debiomerged back into himself and Guardromon. He sat on top of Guardromons shoulder and whispered something that only MagnaAngemon managed to here. MagnaAngemon Immediately Threw Kaya over towards AngeWomon. "Good bye for now. And Do keep good care of that egg." and with that MagnaAngemon burst away back to the city at high speeds.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:15 am
Kaya yelped when she was suddenly flying through thin air, horror showing in her eyes before she felt the warm hands of her digimon partner close around her chest and hold her in place. Kayas entire being shifted into black and white colours and she send a look that held promises of death and blood towards the disappearing form of the angel digimon before she sighed and once again regained her true colouration. Slowly she adverted her gaze to Kraven and Hagurumon, her mind still trying to make sense of what the celestial being had just told him.
She decided there would be time for rethinking that later and instead stared at Kraven while Angewomon floated towards the boy and his digimon. She could remember the time when she and the digimon infants had been in the forrest, Kraven had actually smiled and seemed to be happy, she loved the memory of how his eyes gained that special something when he looked at her, sun rays making his body glow as if he himself was an angel, and Metamormon had been in her Renamon form, she had put on a tops that was way to tight for her fox-like body to impress the stuttering Hagurumon...
Now something had changed, she could see it and she feared what it meant. Angewomon flapped her wings to steady herself so that Kaya was in eye level with Kraven. The red haired tamer suddenly jerked out of her digimons arms and landed in a sitting position on Guardromons other shoulder. She stared at Kraven for a few seconds before reaching out to gently touch his arm “ That was quite exciting huh? Nothing beats being beaten up by angels for an entire day, those feather balls are psychos!” Her smiled faded slightly and she looked at him with serous eyes
“ I was afraid that they were going to hurt you, I'm so glad your okay Kraven”
The pink angel digimon landed on Kayas shoulder and stared at the boy with concerned eyes

Angewomon had floated down in front of the mechanic digimon after letting go of her tamer, she smiled at Guardromon and changed the position of her wings so that she was completely still in midair “You did a good job protecting the human and yourself... I am truly glad that you are unharmed Guardromon”

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games