Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Questions and Answers For The RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:51 pm
um, where is the Digi-Jungle thread? that's where my character starts out, but I don't see a thread for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:53 pm
Cardia_123
um, where is the Digi-Jungle thread? that's where my character starts out, but I don't see a thread for it.

I'm sorry, i've been really busy lately with school and stuff, so forgive my tardyness!

Ok, that problem has been taken care of! I've posted that topic, and you can now RP in it. I appologize, I forgot to post that topic, but now it's up and problem solved. 3nodding  

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm
it's okay, and thank you!^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:59 pm
xx___envious
I think my question is clear enough. (I hope) If you aren't a Tamer member just yet because you are new, can you still post rp? If so, does your character have to be like you as a member; member with no digimon yet:character with no digimon OR it doesn't matter you just have to start off basic anyway it goes?

If you want a digimon you don't have... or you dont have a digimon yet... you can always PM me and ask permision for a specific digimon. If you want a character with no digimon, that's fine, but if you ever do get a guild digimon, or you ask me permision for one... remember to add it to your character's profile if you want your character to have it. 3nodding  

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:19 pm
can the regitered digimon i'm using in the RP digivole even though i haven't bought a digivole  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:12 pm
Thank you so much!  

xx___envious

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:27 am
Eric Coldfire
can the regitered digimon i'm using in the RP digivole even though i haven't bought a digivole

read the digivolving rules and guidelines.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:04 pm
this was never clarified fully so i want to know if you can Bio-merge digivolve into you digimons Mega form or has it to be only formal digivolution  

desean101101

I- Kiko -I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 am
how do i get a digimon in the first place  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 am
i just joined and im wondering if im supusse to do anything  

VongolaRainWolf

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 am
Read the threads in the main forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 am
ok so
who am i to give the gold too  

VongolaRainWolf

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VongolaRainWolf

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 am
RhikoDemson
xx___envious
I think my question is clear enough. (I hope) If you aren't a Tamer member just yet because you are new, can you still post rp? If so, does your character have to be like you as a member; member with no digimon yet:character with no digimon OR it doesn't matter you just have to start off basic anyway it goes?

If you want a digimon you don't have... or you dont have a digimon yet... you can always PM me and ask permision for a specific digimon. If you want a character with no digimon, that's fine, but if you ever do get a guild digimon, or you ask me permision for one... remember to add it to your character's profile if you want your character to have it. 3nodding

im to give 500g to someone but i dont no who  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:54 pm
OMG people read the damn forum. its the person who posted the damn explanation OR the Guilds Mule account, which is listed in the post. Please stop trying to take the quick way out.  

desean101101

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces