Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Demon-Knight Clash(OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! Is that epic or what?
  YEAH!!!
  Meh...
  I'm not really into Digimon...So why am I here? O_o
View Results

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:21 pm
Enuo ran to Zanny's side, and, before Alice and Vincent could react, he fiddled with his Digivice 01 and pointed it at Zanny. Afterwards, the two grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:08 pm
Kai looked down at Enuo in shock "Did that guy just headbutt that girl?" "Looks like it boss..." Barbatos said as he continued to fly around Kai's head. "Enough of this, its time we get down there" At that moment Kai and Barbatos jumped from out of the tree and landed next to the girl. "Hey, whats up" Kai said cooly as he looked over at the girl.  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:25 am
can i post now  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:10 pm
"pyro sphere!!" A red fireball hit next to the guy with the girl and her digimon."its really not fair y'know. two against one, lets make two against two stressed "Guilmon and rick walked to the boy with the bluedinosaur."names rick need a hand?"  

oreck01

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 pm
"Oh great, another new kid" Kai got into a fighting stance and glared at the boy and his red dragon digimon. "Whoa, calm down there sparky" DemiDevimon said as he floew above Kai's head. "So how about you and I having some fun and teaming up to take these guys down?" Kai said to the girl next to him "It'll be much better than just standing here"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:01 pm
Enuo looked at his new ally and nodded. "This is much better. Now we can fight on even grounds!" He said, his grin returning to his face.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:28 pm
"bring it scream !"rick got into a fighting stance so did guilmon" i hope ure ready."looking at the blue dinosaur  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Earthicmon steped off of a railmon and smiled lightly, he was in human form at the moment. He was one of the few digimon able to transefrom into one and it came in handy. He was a royal kight and yet he had not see his old friends in so long. "I'm sure there around here somewhere" he muttered softly as he set out to find them.  

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
When the girl didn't respond Kai simply nodded "If you're not sure about teaming up its no biggy, me and Barbatos can take down that kid and his red dino while you take on that kid and his blue one" Kai ran foreward with his right fist pulled back and ready to attack. "Lets do it boss" Barbatos harvested pink colored energy in between his claws and threw a needle made out of this energy at the boy's Guilmon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:21 pm
(Sorry, writer's block.
....And great, now I'm in an awkward spot! gonk )  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:40 pm
luke smiled looking down at the people below fighting "you ready to get some action doru," luke asked his friend that was right behind him
they were on a large tree

"oh yes luke lets fight i have been waiting to long," doru said but he got to excited and acidently bumped into luke and made them both fall out of the tree

"ok now that hurt and was defitly wasnt the intrence i wanted but ok," luke standed up with doru laughing
"ha im luke and this furry little guy is doru and if you want to know what im with the good guys and i dont think we were brought here to be beatin up by the enemy so prepare yourself," luke said jumping back enuo

"hi partner," luke said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:25 pm
((So is anyone going to post... sweatdrop ))  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 pm
(i was waiting for you guys to post how was my entrance)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:18 am
(DYANAMIC ENTRY!!)

Guilmon"owww! stressed why u..Pyro sphere!! A red fireball launches at he flying bat. Rick runs and matches his fist w/ other guys,  

oreck01

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:25 pm
Kai's fist collieds with Ricks causing a shockwave that pushed both of the boys back. "This is interesting...it seems that I've gotten quite stronger since I've arrived in the digital world. I doubt a collision like that in the real world would have caused shock waves..." Kai said as he examined his right fist. "Stop analyzing things and get back into the battle" Barbatos shouted as he tried to dodge the dragon digimon's attack, but failed once the fire ball singed his left wing. "Right" Kai ran at Rick and ducked at the last second so that he was facing his chest "A punch to the gut should fix you" Kai executed a powerful reverse punch with his right hand.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games