Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:30 pm
Kay screams as her tree is attacked out of nowhere and is made unstable. When the tree falls, she tries to grab onto the branch of another tree, to no avail.
Veemon even tries to help, but can't do anything more than grab Kay's outstretched hand for a second before he too is pulled down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 pm
" OH LOOK ITS A HIANDROMON AND HE IS..mmmmphh"
Shadow Sakuyamon placed her hand over Dodomons mouth and backed away, hoping Kraven and the girl had not heard the baby digimon
" Be silent Dodomon.."

Little Pinch of Ginger

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Tsurugi watched as Kay and Veemon fell, and he sprinted the fastest that he had ever sprinted in his life, carrying Teppou like a football. "Teppou! Petit Twister*!" he yelled as he threw Teppou. The little Terriermon started spinning quickly and flew underneith Kay and Veemon, slowing them down before Tsusugi dove underneith them to break their fall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:49 pm
"Thanks..." Kay says to Tsurugi. "I was hoping to startle you a little, but the tree had issues with my plan. I guess Veemon and I should lay off the chocolate for a while." Kay says the last part with a slight chuckle, poking her stomach to exagerate her point.
Veemon goes and sits slightly away from the group, his arms wrapped around his legs as he rocks back and forth.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 pm
Tsurugi nodded weakly, then mumbled something along the lines of :"Kay, can you get off? Having a person and a digimon fall on me hurts." Teppou meanwhile, was shaking Veemon wildly.
"Get a grip, you pansy!" she screamed at him, then smacked him upside the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 pm
Kraven and Hagurumon walked out into the little accident and started laughing uncontrollably after the UnBiomerged,"Her Scream was the best. It made it all worth it." he said in between his laughter and Gasps for Air. Hagurumon had not found it as funny as Kraven but he was also laughing, but not nearly as hard."Kraven what should we do about the peeping toms we caught on our radar earlier?" he says as his laughter dies down.

"Nothing, Let them look. As long as They Don't attack we are all fine." says Kraven as he clutches his stomach from the pain of laughter.  

desean101101

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:00 pm
"Oh, sorry!" Kay says, quickly getting up and off of Tsurugi. She has an uneasy look on her face as she says, "I'm REALLY sorry, Tsu-kun!"
"Ow... That hurt, you darn rabbit..." Veemon says, lacking usual aggressiveness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:06 pm
" He is laughing.." Dodomon said and looked up at Sakuyamon " I wanna See what he is laughing about!" Shadow Sakuyamon did her best to try and catch the baby digimon but he immediately bounced down from her shoulder and towards the tamer and his digimon " No, Dodomon get back here.."

" HEY! HEYA!" The little digimon said as he got so close that he was literally crawling around on Hagurumon.
Dodomon was the rebirth of the Alphamon HiAndromon had seen die at the dark ocean " What are you laughing at? And why do you look so funny" The baby said while giggling at Hagurumon

Little Pinch of Ginger

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:06 pm
Tsurugi saw Kraven and Hagurumon, and his facial features changed. He glared, and got up. He charged right at Kraven, then stopped about a foot away from him. "Hiya, Mr. person." he said sweetly before becoming a demon and kicking Kraven where the sun don't shine while spouting random Japanese.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm
"What was that all about?" Kay asks Tsurugi. "Have you guys met before? And if so, why did you just kick him?"  

Kaytlyn Hakune

desean101101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:18 pm
Kraven barely caught the boys foot in between his legs before they made contact with his crotch. His mood changed entirely now,"Now Dude, You get mad because she fel out of a tree. I wouldnt have done it if I didn't know you would save your girl." says Kraven in a serious tone, though every now and then you could hear him chuckle a little bit and he was still holding his stomach from the pain.

Hagurumon noticed the small Digimon was just hoping all over him, giggling and asking him why he was laughing,"I was laughing at the whole spectacle here . She tried to scare him what it seems but we got both of them good ." says hagurumon as he continues laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:27 pm
" Thats funny!" The baby digimon started laughing in a childish way, all of a sudden a hand reached out and grabbed the baby digimon. Kaya held him tight, the little digimon whined "Aww Lady Sakuya i was just having fun.." Kaya coughed and smiled at the other trainers " Hey there!"
A Renamon walked over to the red haired girls side, she bowed to the Terriermon and the Veemon

Little Pinch of Ginger

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:36 pm
Teppou bowed back to the Renamon, and lied down from exhaustion. Meanwhile, with Tsurugi...
"SO THAT WAS TO SEE IF I COULD SAVE HER OR NOT??" He screamed at the top of his lungs, then tried to reach his hands around Kraven's throat for a good old fashioned anime choking. He couldn't reach, seeing as his foot was still caught by Kraven.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:39 pm
Kraven blinked a few times and jumped back,pointing towards kaya, followed by hagurumon who did the same to Renamon."Why are you here?!" says Kraven and Hagurumon loudly in unison.  

desean101101

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:43 pm
"Calm down, Tsu-kun..." Kay says. She wants to go over to calm him down, but she's almost frightened to get near him. She anime sweatdrops.
Then, Kay looks at the idiot who knocked her tree down, "And you know this person?" She says, indicating the girl with red hair.
Veemon bowed his head slightly to the Renamon in perfect courtesy, and then goes back into his deep thought phase.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games