Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: It's the end of the world as we know it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sound like fun?
  Yeah!
  Maybe...
View Results

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 am
"alright then, I'll try my best to contact more. But I don't have much power left while I'm trapped in this prison, so go to the train station, my Trailmon friends are waiting for you there." Ophanimon said, sounding somewhat tired.

"right then, let's get going." Rika said, checking how many card she had in her deck. "everything fine, Rika?" Renamon asked, looking at her partner. "uh, huh."

"wow, Cold~Fyre. This's new, let's go leave mom a note. Otherwise she'll get scared." Then turning to the others. "we'll be right back." Then they took off running.

"Takuya, I'm consurned. I thought we got rid of Lucemon last time, with Susonomon? How did he come back?" Zoe asked, sounding quite worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:39 am
" confused Im just as confused as u r. What really concerns is what happen to the legendarey warriors."Takuya remember that battle w/ lucemon and how close they were being destroyed.  

oreck01

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 pm
"we might need some more digi destins to help other wihse with our digimon who can't digivole we won't stand a chance"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm
"that could be a problem, also Kazemon and Zyphermon haven't come back to me yet. Do you think they're ok, Takuya?" Zoe said, lightly tapping the buttons on her D-Teckter.

"yeah, Renamon can't digivolve or biomerge with me. I gonna have a heck of a time helping her out." Rika said, fixing the card pack on the back of her belt. "You guys go on ahead, Rika and I will wait her for Rikeza. I don't beleave she knows the way to the train stateion." Rika nodded to her partner.

'Mom, Cold~Fyre and I have to go to a place called the Digital World. We love you, and we'll see you later. Take care of yourself, dad and Shi-zu.
Farewell, love Rikeza.' "there it's done, come on Cold~Fyre let's go." Rikeza said as she layed the note on the table so that mother would see it. "right Rikeza, let's get going." Cold~Fyre said, bending down so that she could get on. "right." Rikeza awnsered and climbed on, then they rode off.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:27 pm
" confused i just dont know zoey, i just dont know." Takuya didnt felt like old him anymore. He was more concerned about everybody else."Hey zoey, i know they'll be ok and come back to ya soon." "Here we r guys."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:29 pm
" gonk well finally ugh i hate 1hour or more train rides no offence trainmon"  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:36 am
Zoe tryed to make an effort at smiling, but still flet tense. Then hearing Davis, she started to crack up a bit.

Rikeza and Cold~Fyre rode back to Rika. "hey, where are the other's?" Rikeza said to Rika.

"they ahead, I told them I'd wait for you. You ready?" Rika asked her.

"uh, huh. Why don't you come sit on Cold~Fyre?" Rikeza said, patting his back. "Rika, come rid on my back. that way you tiered on the way ther, and also Renamon can run ahead."

"alright then."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:21 am
"Now that we're we should wait rikeza and rika." Takuya sat down feeling a little tired. "So, davis how u been doin?" Takuya was just trying to make a conversation.  

oreck01

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:10 am
"oh i been pritty much bord well... until veemon was standing my door then i knew something was wrong and here we are"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:44 pm
Renamon suddenly appered. "Rika, Rikeza and Cold~Fyre are on their way." then flicking an ear. "never mind, they're here."

"*howls loudly* grah!" Cold~Fyre said as he slid to halt right in frount of them. "well, that was fun." Rikeza said happily as she slid off his back..

"yeah, that was nice." Rika said as she brushed herself off. "alright then, you ready?" "yes, Rika."

"We are." Cold~fyre said as decigivolved back to Gabumon. "yup, let's go." Rikeza said taking her partner's paw and walking towards the trailmon.

Zoe just gave a faint smile and nodded her head.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:11 am
"all right all board!" Takuya stepped in the trailmon. Trailmon gave a woot woot and was off.Back to the digiworld again. i hope bokamon and neemon r ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:49 am
"Don't worry there probly all rite" cool  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 pm
(That was supposed 2 b me thinking about them , but thanx anyway.)

"Thanks man," Takuya sat down next zoey and the others. "So does stare anybody know where we're supposed to go?" Takuya realized that he had no idea where their goin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:52 pm
"nope." Rikeza said as she petted Cold~fyre's head, he had alreadly fallen asleep on her lap. Everyone else just shrugged.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:07 pm
" lol yep definitely like old times." Takuya chuckled as he remembered back then that they didnt know where to either.

(Guys check out my latest rp and tell me wat u think of it.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games