Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Stargate
Be all my sins remembered thoughts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:10 pm
no seriously wtf i don't ever really member her saying that she wished it were her idea. the only thing she has ever given a name to that im 200 percent about is the kwooosh. the event horizon as it comes out of the stargate and then back in to it then out the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:05 pm
I don't remember that, but I remember the "ascendometer" line.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:11 pm
ya she came up with the name kawoosh and the name super solider but mitchell came up with ascendometer and carter wished she said it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:30 pm
Thank you.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:44 am
******** now im going to have to watch the episode again. i hate you lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:51 am
IMDb. Try that site. It's a veritable treasure trove of movie and TV information.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:22 pm
yeah for anything i would go there but not for stargate. i would get the info first hand.

another thought about the replicators.

season 5 beginning with apophis's fleet being destroyed his mother ship follows the hatak with sg1 and salmak on it into an unknown galaxy. what was that galaxy and that galaxy had replicators that got onto the ships. if we can rule out it being any asgard held galaxy or the pegasus galaxy then we can assume that the replicators that were the original ones are still out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:44 pm
They could also have piggybacked from our own galaxy.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:28 pm
i think the peg. galaxy replicators were combined with the milky way rep. so all the rep. besides the rebel ones should be gone  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:38 pm
okay heres the lay down

pegasus ancients
milky the one girl that made them
ita experiment of asgard
unknown unknown

the Pegasus ones were made by the ancients. the milky way ones were made by the girl (don't remember her name) the ita galaxies were created or found in the ita galaxy by the Asgard. one reason they didn't come from the girl because if the girl made them then she would have to of been many many years old because the Asgard have been fighting the replicators for quite some time. (thats why the Gould were able to have power at all. (Thor said so)) and if she had made them the asgard would not have been stupid enough to leave her be. the ones i was talking about could be anything except for the idea of a mix between the pegasus and the ita or milky way ones. and the milky way ones were defeated first as the chicks destroyed them all or they all died once she got shot.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Reese was an android.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:24 pm
yes she was, and a creepy one too  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:58 am
Scarily childlike, anyhow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 pm
which doesn't stop the reason that there are 3 known types of replicators pegasus milky and ita and the unknown galaxy replicators.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:49 pm
i'm sure there will be new and approved replicaters before long, i like the purple ones the best  
Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff