Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Tanakako's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:15 am

User Image

Name: Hakumei
Type: Regular
Breed: Water Mare
Temper: Audacious
Found: 7/23/08
Colourist: Antigra
Dam: Ayelet Hashachar
Sire: Mizu
Siblings: Sister Kasumi & Brother Hiruki
Mate: Duzi
Offspring: Roka & ???
Familiar: None

Personality:
To come

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:19 am
User Image

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:21 am
User Image

User Image

Mate : Duzi

Name: Duzi (Do-zee)
Owner: Ronso
Breed: Fallen Anguni/demon
Eye Color: glowy blue
Theme Song: "Angry Angel"- Imogen Heap

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Kidono (brother) Raiju (brother)
Relationship: Hakumei
Offspring: None

Personality
He wasn't always like this- Duzi hadn't always been a demon. Once before he reisded within the Heavens alongside the pure Angeni and, like them, he too had golden locks and a pure, holy white appearance and always carried the most jovial smile that was angelic and radiant. But when his brother and others were blamed for an account which they stood innocent of and were cast from out of Heaven, Duzi challenged the decision and began to stir up a rebellion which, in the eyes of the Angeni, was defiance and a traitorous act. He was warned but the stallion didn't cease and pleaded for them to reconsider and bring back his brother but time after time his plead was ignored which eventually led him to cause contention amongst the others and disrupt the balance of such a 'pure' place. Because of this Duzi was attacked and restraint as his wings were tattered and left somewhat in tact, he was restraint as gashes were dealt across his legs and constricting chains were wrapped around his neck and tail along with a special lock by the Angeni themselves which would refrain anyone from unlocking the chains from around his neck or tail- only the Angeni within Heaven could and certainly such a request would never be granted. As he was finally subdued, his wounds were wrapped and his locks faded to black, he was stripped of his glory as his body became a dark, eerie crimson and his tangible form became ghostly and demonic and, as punishment, the stallion was cast out of heaven. Condemned and forsaken to the world below, Duzi holds a grudge against the Heavens who cursed him- never able to forgive them for what they did to him, his brother and others whom they had cursed and cast out from the place they once called 'home'. As a result of losing so much and his body had taken shape into a new creature, the stallion is defensive, cold and malicious. His memory of the events were near erradicated except for puzzles that were left and flashes of the horrific memory but that doesn't stop him from trying to decipher things with a sole memory that Heaven and the Angeni had done this to him. Revenge against them, for what they did to him, will be sought and will not be spared.
*Taken from Ronso's teepee

User Image

Mizu: Father
Name: Mizu (pronounced ~ Me~zu)
Meaning: Japanese word for "Water"
Breed: Spirited
Element: Water
Temperament: Calm
Found: 04/10/07 (owned by Rein_C)
Mate: Ayelet
Lineage: None
Personality: Mizu has always found his heart bound within the sea he lives by. Running down the shoreline or standing in the tide he's always been part of his mistress Eternity; the mother sea. Usually tranquil in mood and temper, he can also create a torrent in his reactions. Those whom cause hostility toward this proud stallion, face the wrath of the ocean and all her fury.

His deep love for the sea has created bonds upon his heart and soul. No matter how far he wishes to tread, his mistress always calls out to him. No matter what the circumstance, Mizu can never bring himself to breach past the sandy dunes reaching out to the towering mountains far in the distance. His curiosity is quelled with sadness as the strong stallion's heart returns to the mistress he shall forever be part of.

* Info from Mizu's teepee

User Image

Ayelet: Mother -info coming soon-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 am
User Image

Planned
Castillo - King
skull-spirit basket - Tsunake
Takylus - Spunky Dasher?

Family RP
.:1:. "Different Shades of Sky & Sea" - Mizu Family PRP [Lunadriel & Rein]
.:2:. "The song of Night" - Ayelet [Luna] - finished
.:3:. "Lazy Days" - Hiruki [Luna]
.:4:. "When the rain falls.." - Duzi [X-Ronso-X] - closed
.:6:. "Moonlit Rendezvous." - Duzi [Kijani] - closed

Private RP
.:14:. "Playing the waiting game" - Lyrical Sky [tefla]
:15:. "What do we have here" - Billy the Kid [elvyralani]

Closed
.:4:. "Another day, a new adventure" - Einar [Natusbe]
.:5:. "Even an adventuress needs her rest" - Toujours [Celeanor]
.:2:. " Youthful Misadventures at Midnight" - Vytali [Vashtya]
.:1:. "Currently Untitled" - Apollo [Cihiru]
.:3:. "Storm Is Coming" - Swift Wind [Feathered Lunra]
.:6:. "What a view" - Morrow [Grey Dragon]
.:7:. "Shadowed Sensations" - Benoni [Doodle p***s]
.:8:. "Stubboness is becoming of you" - Klei [Mobster Goose]
.:9:. "First Impressions" - Amarant [Lady_Ourania]
.:10:. "A Ronin and a Bard" - Zhū [Epine de Rose]
.:11:. "In blues and purples.." -Konoha [AnimeChickie]
.:12:. "Autumn Colours" -Zian [Nori Ishida]
.:13:. "Star Touched" - Yugure [Rapidashtrainer]

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:33 am
Familiar

Type: Wolf
Name: ???
Temper: Protective
Coloring Specifications: Grey Wolf with pale blue eyes. xXx | xXx | xXx | xXx | xXx | xXx | xXx
Do You Want a Mini-Cert? Yes

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:35 am
Offspring

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 am
Stuff

In-thread RP

here

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~nods wildly~ My Bestie Necrie is a zombie. He's so cool. Zombies are cool! So are monsters, and ghosties, and demons and weird things!

Kaisanti
Roka: -would class himself as a demon and a weird thing...-

Hakumei: -Tries to reach up to n** his ear but settles for tugging on his mane instead.- Stop that Roka, you are not weird, you are Mommy's little star. -Does wonder why they all had to grow up so big-

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~stares at Roka~ Your so big!

Kaisanti
Roka: -Stares down at her, flicking his tail slowly- ......... I grew. >.>;

Yuuka Kurokawa
OOC!Caoimhe: *thinks Roka is handsome like whoa*

Kaisanti
Hakumei: -spots Miki and squeels, rushing over dragging a large leather book with her- Oh!! Do you want to see him as a cute, adorable little foal? He was sooooo sweet and tiny!!

Roka: -Stares in horror at his mother then covers his face with a wing.- Mom.. do you have to? v_v;;

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~smiles at Roka~ I grew recently too! Your big like my Bestie. So big and fluffy you are! Its awesome

Miki: o.o ~stares at the mare for a moment~ Sure!

vollyballrocks91
Ooooh I wanna see! *perches on Hakumei to see the pictures* =D

Grayson: *laughs quietly at the other stallion*

Kaisanti
Roka: -Glances over at the giggling young mare and wishes the ground would swollow him.- ... Mother... -Sighs and plods over to her-

Kumei: -Looks up at her youngest son as shes opening the book of baby photos for Miki- What? You were cute and adorably tiny when you were a kid!!! Mommy is very proud of her boy! ;o; Is it bad for a mommy to be proud of her son? -Blinks and looks up at perching Volly, beaming brightly- OH!! So you ant to see too? here, look! Wasn't he so cute!! he got his head stuck in a fox hole and couldn't get out till mommy rescued him, OH! and here.. hes having abath in the river! -squeels- He was such a cute kid!!

Roka: -Sighs and closes his eyes in a long suffering manner- No mother... but must you show those to complete strangers? -Hears the other stallion's laughter and blushes- Please mom....

vollyballrocks91
Lina: Hm...I should have done that *eyes her son*

Grayson: *coughs* >.> ...Nooo mother you shouldn't

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: aww he was such a cute foal.

Kaisanti
Kumei: -Looks up over at Lina and beams- Oh, you totally should!!! Everyone loves seeing photos of my boys! I have a whole album for each of them. -Is very proud of her family- Look, see in this one, he tried to beat up a beehive and got chased right across the valley! He didn't stop crying all afternoon, he was so frightened. -smiles wistfully then giggles at Mikis comment.- He was, wasn't he! heart

Roka: -Want to die now kay thanks- =_=;; Mom!!! Please. Thats embarrassing!

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe watches Roka and his mother, feeling sorry for him. She trots over to offer some kind of comfort....maybe.

Kaisanti
Kumei: -spots the mare approaching and beams- Do you want to see him too? I have one in here of him sleeping when he was only a few months old, he slept so much I sometimes wondered if he'd ever wake!

Roka: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh............

vollyballrocks91
Lina: *moves over to see the pictures* Oh that's sweet <3 I totally should I might have to see if the two legger has any pictures

Grayson: Nooo this is a bad idea, mom I don't think you should hang out with her >.>;;;

Kaisanti
-Dies- Poor Grayson. XD I think he may be doomed.

Kumei: -Nods firmly- You should! They make for great memories and the girls absolutely adore seeing them! I am sure your handsome son would make a great album!

Roka: -Turns and looks over at the other stallion, smirking, now having a partner in misery.- Never under estimate a mother.. I think you are doomed.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~smiles softly at Roka and leans toward him gently nudging his chest~ Its okay! Its a parently job to take care of us and embarass us ~giggle snort~

Kaisanti
Roka: -Blinks, looking down at her, having been distracted by his mother's embarrassing book- Uh... thanks... I suppose? -Looks back at his mom chattering to everyone with that damned album and sweatdrops- But does that have to include a photo album?

vollyballrocks91
Grayson: *tries to nudge his mother away*

Lina: *swats at him* I'm getting good ideas here!

Grayson: >.<;; She'll never be able to find pictures...No way...She just can't

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe replies to Kumei gently, "No ma'am. Thank you for the offer though." She bows her head and trots over to Roka.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~smiles lightly and dances backwards in a circle~ Don't worry mister big and fluffy. Your mama is just showing she cares you should be glad

Kaisanti
Kumei: -Beams up at Greyson- A son is his mother's pride and joy! You wouldn't refuse your wonderful mother her album would you? Aww you are adorable! -Smiles brightly to Lina- We could make it together! I have perfected the art of attaching all manner of things into a book! -Looks quite serious about all this- It can be fairly tricky getting things to stay where you want them you know! And souvenirs from the day the photo was taken really helps add to the book!

Roka: -Puffs out a breath with a heavy sigh and looks back down at Miki- ... I know.. but really.. thats just embarrassing.. -Blinks at Caoimhe's approach and stares at them both a moment, wondering what to do.-

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: well if it wasn't she wouldn't be doing her job as a parent. ~looks over at Caoimhe~ I know you! >.> I think

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe smiles shyly at Roka, "Hello there. I'm Caoimhe. Your mother is very proud of you."

Kaisanti
Roka: -Lowers his head and contemplates hiding in his wing again, but knows hes really too big to get away with it now- .... I guess..... -Turns back to Caoimhe and blinks.- Uhh... Im Roka... nice to meet you... I gues she is...?

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe chuckles softly, "She does, I can tell by the way she shows off the images she has of you. I must say, from the quick peek I got, she's right to be. You were an adorable colt." She blushes lightly and says in a shy voice, "Not that you aren't a handsome stallion now."

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: so don't worry about it, plus what to be embarassed about really? Your past influences your future. The good the bad all things you went through as a foal make you who you are today and some times its good to look back

Kaisanti
Roka: -Goes rather red in the face and stares straight forwards, embarrassed- Thank you.... -Glances over at where his mother is happily going through the book and sighs softly, a tiny resigned smile revealed briefly. Looking back down at Miki he went red again.- Yes.. but that doesn't mean I want the whole world to see me that way... v_v;;

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: The whole world isn't seeing it silly. Just a few of us. And that mean well hey maybe we wen't through the same things or we can understand you better.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe colors thinking she's offended Roka, she calls out an apology, turns tail, and flies off. *headdesk* There's her tendency to misunderstand things.

Kaisanti
lol awww poor Caoimhe. LOL Roka is just reeealy not good with girls, considering the only one he knows is his mom. XD -Grins-

Roka: -Watches the unicorn mare flee and wonders what happened to chase her off, before dropping his gaze to the strange little flutter-like mare- I... I guess your right... At least there aren't too many around... -Looks over at his mother again and sighs.- Well, we have to go, Dad is waiting. -Walks over to collect his still happily chattering mom and the damned book, and carries both off towards their home-

.. sadly, its way past bedtime. ;-; But thank you for the rp!!!!! I just love the family so much!

-waves and poofs after the fluffy walking mountain-

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:38 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:39 am
Reserved

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:40 am
Elder Application ~ In progress

Name of Soquili and Link to Image: Hakumei
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Links to RP(s) that show how the Soquili has grown over time, proving her development into an Elder:
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
xXx ~
Why would your Soquili (IC) choose the Elder path?
Why have you chosen the Elder path for your Soquili OOC?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:42 am
Scrap Book

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:57 pm
FanArts

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO ADORABLE!!! Drawn by the amazing Devaira Shelman!!
User Image

Drawn by Naynay!!!!!
User Image

User Image
~ By Me

By DNS!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:00 pm
Certs

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/yachan/Soquili/updatedtags/mizulet3.jpg  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:06 pm
Notes

Family Tree: Here

Gifted: 24th July 08
Text color= #6c1c64
Parent`s first rp
Mates & Permissions listing
Duzi`s co-own agreement
Lifemating post
Duzi`s teepee

Breeding Attempts

V-Day unlimited CC - Hit CC CC list!

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th , 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd, 33rd, 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th, 39th

OMG They got Rolled in a surprise Extra hit from Sabin!!!!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart
ROLLED AT LAST!!!

Starting stats:
Strength: 7%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 9%
Stamina: 7%

Breeding Form:
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Hakumei, owned by Kaisanti
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/yachan/Soquili/updatedtags/mizulet3.jpg[/img]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] Duzi, owned by Kijani (formerly X-Ronso-X) and Uta.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/RonsoStryder/Soquili/duzi-2.jpg[/img]
[b]Rped or non-rped?[/b] Not yet
[b]Lifemates?[/b] yes [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=88&t=11630811#180773072]xXx[/url]
[b]Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=49&t=11630811#167125134]Here[/url]
[b]Co-ownership:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=71&t=2643386#172475294]Duzi`s co-own agreement[/url] - Uta will not recieve a basket from this breeding.
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11573037]Kaisan[/url] & [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10359279]Kijani[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes (Duzi was once a pure white angeni, then cursed)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] Hakumei's [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/mizu.jpg]sire, Mizu[/url] & [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Lil/Tags/Ayelet-Hashacharcert.jpg]dam, Ayelet[/url]
Not sure if these count, but Duzi has customed brothers. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/RonsoStryder/Soquili/kidono-2.jpg]Kidono[/url] & [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/RonsoStryder/Soquili/Raiju.jpg]Raiju[/url]

[b]Low Luck[/b]: No! <3

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces