Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
idiot in a box (not what you think) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 pm
The doorbell rings. You yell, "Who is it." "It's the Pizza Guy!" says Pizza Guy. You go to your purse and get money to pay Pizza Guy. I grab remote and change the channel to CSI: Miami  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:03 pm
*Taps you on the shoulder, then switches sides to grab remote. Then cracks a beer bottle over your head. I watch you fall into unwanted slumber* Nighty-Night! Time for some Wolf's Rain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4LtVKC-sM  

Pure Rose Artemis

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 pm
*all but me are too lazy to get up in any case besides pizza* *breaks all remotes in the world* *gets up and changes channel using buttons on TV*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:20 am
Leaves a box of Pizza on yur doorstep. Rings bell. You answer door. See Pizza. Grabs for Pizza. Pizza box starts moving in opposite direction. You start chasing after Pizza. I use super glue to repair all the remote controls and change the channel to the Discovery Channel.  

LittleTnCo

Pure Rose Artemis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:16 pm
I take a super-fast-spectacular-fawsome-speedy car to the Discovery Channel head quater place thingy and destro the main-frame *cue evil laughter* Then rush on back to see Yu Yu Hakusho!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 pm
*breaks TV, gets a new one that remotes don't work on* Time to go back to the exact same channel an angel from abov put it on
*changes to Yu-Yu Hakusho* OH YU-YU HAKUSHO!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 pm
gets penguin to steal remote and changes channel to a channel that is about aardvarks  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm
*still on Yu-Yu Hakusho* "TV that remotes don't work on" razz  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:57 pm
get my penguin to change the channel to a magical channel that plays anime all day with his psychic power  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm
I <3 YOU!! *sits and watches anime*  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:48 pm
Bribes the Television people to show nothing but Feed the World and Barney shows all day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 am
Bribes the producers to turn Barney into a psycho killers and then convinces Barney to bite off your arms. Grabs the remote and presses a random button, the T.V goes blank... "Awwwwwww."  

Yreduasp

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Michael Jackson takes money from Feed the World to have operation procedure done to reattach my arms. Surgeon made a mistake. One of my arms now looks like a huge remote control that I can press buttons and change channel. Now people are fighting over my arm. Nobody can decide what to watch. Waaaaaaaaa!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 pm
Screw this. *takes out Zune and watches TV on that*  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:43 am
steals zune  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash