Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:19 am
Suddenly, the doors to the cafeteria burst open with the sound of fiesta music. "Aieeee!!! AHAHAHAA!!!!" Don Kunono, flanked by a good twenty nurses, came dancing into the cafeteria, all laughing and singing. When they reached about the middle of the area, Don turned around and said to the ladies. "Thank you! Thank you ladies! I love you all, But, you should probably get back to work!" He said all of this smiling, and he suddenly held up his stuffed tiger and waved its hand at the nurses. "Nonny-ko said he had a good time as well!" The nurses left, some of them kissing Nonny-ko. The music died down a little, to something only Don could hear, his own walking kind of like a dance. He went to get some lunch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm
Name: Alexis (mostly know as alex)
Mental Issue: Split personalities. One moment i can be the sweetest person in the world, though once my personalities change i would kill for no reason whats so ever. Family calls her evil side black Alex. Acts like a guy and tells people she is,only when she goes black, even though she is clearly not!
Bio: Alex was about 4 when her family noticed her abrupt personality change. No body knows why except Alex but she refuses to let ANYBODY know. The thing she loves to do most is playing my electric guitar.
Appearence: http://photobucket.com/image/rock girl/Perky_Sofy/PunkGirl.jpg?o=146
Weapon: Nothing. Her fis are all she needs.
Other: Loves to have fun no matter what personality she is at the time. Easy way to turn me nice is talk about music. Alex loves people who understand her personality changes and feels most comfortable around them.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm
Name- Nell Logan, or prisoner #666
Mental Issue-- enjoys the mental suffering of others, and can make it happen. always knows the right buttons to push.
bio-- Nell was a quiet kid, and always enjoyed making people go crazy, espescially when no one could prove it. eventually, after a few years, at the age of 26, he was caught and sent to an asylum.
appearance-- has unkempt red hair that covers his eyes, which are, oddly enough, bright red. he is very thin, and prefers not to eat unless nessecary. he usually sits awkwardly, preferring to perch, if you will, than sit like a 'normal human being'
Weapon-- when you can make people suffer with words alone, who needs weapons?
other--hates unexpected company. has a high IQ, just uses it in the wrong way. is sadistic, cruel, and these traits appear often when someone approaches him. through sufficient 'coersion', Nell has 'convinced' the guards to let him have a portable mp3 player, to keep him from driving even an insane man mad.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:43 pm
Nell 'sat' in his cell.
he quietly contemplated how to escape.
then, he abandoned the thought, pondering how fun it would be to drive a mad man sane.
"Sounds like fun," Nell said to himself, in an odd whispering tone.
a guard rattled on his cell bars.
"hey, 666!"
"what IS it, you fat imbicile? is your job that boring that you feel compelled to talk to me? or does it stem from the fact that your mother never loved you and you want some attention?"
"no, you looney. it's lunch time." the guard replied, slightly shaken.
"I'll eat when I damn well please! now, go back to your simpleton's monkey-task of making sure that I don't escape or kill myself!" Nell laughed, an odd cackle that seemed to frighten the guard. "'escape'? 'suicide'? please, give me some credit, you foul smelling rent-a-cop. do I look like the kind of idiot who would kill himself?"
"warden's orders. get out of the cell." the guard replied, even more shaken.
"fine. however, I'm feeling in a merciful mood, so I WON'T insult you any more. for now. and tell the warden that I need more music!"
the guard opened the cell.
"fine. make your way to the cafeteria." the guard replied, slightly late.
as he walked, slouched, Nell pondered the probability of him actually getting his music.  

Mad Haru

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:48 am
Name: Alyss Warren
Mental Issue: Alyss is just all around creepy. She draws freakish pictures using crayons and, though she has the ability to sing really well, she enjoys singing in minor keys to freak people out even more. She also has a stuffed animal of a white rabbit named Usagi that she has 'conversations' with. She enjoys to watch people get scared in her presence.
Bio: Alyss was a genius aspiring to be an artist and singer, but abuse from by parents caused her to take on this status of mental health. At first it was an act, but then it started to become a real part of her personality.
Appearance: She stands at 5' and has a slender build. She would be pretty if she would move her long dark hair out of her face to reveal her pale features and startling green eyes. Despite her age, she looks very child-like. She basically looks like this. Just replace the kimono with normal clothes. User Image
Weapon: She's probably one of the more sane patients, so she doesn't imagine spoons as knives. Being scary keeps most people away, but she will use a pillow to suffocate people if need be, though she hasn't yet.
Other: In order to keep her reputation up, she plays creepy music box music or something like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=0DNIaenuI6U on a radio/CD player that the guards allow her to have when she enters a room or talks. She also figured out a way to turn off the lights and place a lone spotlight on herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 am
Alyss walked through the halls, her background music playing and the lights somehow turning off behind her. She held her CD player in one hand and her rabbit in the other. She found her way to the cafeteria and opened the door with a bang. The lights turned off and a light came up on her face. "Good morning, my psychopathic sidekicks. I hope you all enjoy your meals," she said in a soft voice. The lights clicked back on and she grabbed a tray with various foods on it. She sang as she went to a table and sat down.
((I support the use of detail and correct grammer/spelling.))  

Mentha spicata

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Nell looked angrily at this new disturbance.
"'Sidekick'? bite me, ya popstar wanna-be."
hoping to get some response out of this, Nell pretended to look back down at his food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Alyss walked toward the man who spoke and bent down so she was right in his face. She chuckled softly. "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. Of course, an egotistical maniac like yourself would never think that far ahead, now would they." She straightened up and went back to her seat. She held her stuffed animal in her lap, absentmindedly patting it's head as she ate.  

Mentha spicata

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:20 pm
Nell smiled.
"you've rendered me speechless." he responded, taken aback.
"very good. since I've only had the guards to insult in quite a long while, my talent has dulled, to the point that I can be insulted by ones such as yourself. you have brought this to my eyes, and thus, you have earned my respect, madamoiselle."
Nell then put his headphones on, and listened to his music.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 am
Don waled by, bopping to the own music in his head, everyone else can faintly hear dance music. He walks by the rude guy. "Well hello!" Nonny-ko is riding on his shoulder, held in place somehow, he sits down with a tray filled with food, including a BLT, he was in good with the cafeteria workers. He sat, munching and smiling brightly. "So... Anyone wanna dance?" The music in his head was growing louder a bit.  

DonCacti

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Alyss smiled in silent satisfaction at the rude guy's reaction. She turned to the dancing boy and tilted her head to the side. "I haven't danced in a long time. I'm sure it must be quite nice to always have music to dance to," she said quietly. She held her stuffed animal out and made it wave at the tiger before turning back to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Name: rodney muller
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): believes he is a policeman and thinks that 10% of the public are assassins (on medication that solves only this matter)
Bio: traumatized by seeing all his friends and family killedwhile at a party commemorating him being accepted into the police force.
Appearance: unkept hair (imagines it clean), normal height, but slightly large build.
Weapon: tazer(spoon), and shotgun (pillow)
Other: other prisoners and even guards are frightened by his large build and violent behavior.  

tsubakino

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 pm
(talks to a guard (with a door between them)while eating) why are we keeping all the maniacs in one room?
"cause they gotta eat"
don't we usually give it to them in their rooms?
"today's special"
humph *pumps imaginary shotgun*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 pm
Alyss looked toward the new comer. She giggled and patted her toy on the head. "He's funny. He thinks he's a guard," She said quietly. She looked back toward him, and then at her rabbit. "Should I tell him that he's holding a pillow and not a gun?" There was a silence before she continued, whispering, "You're right. It would ruin his fun."  

Mentha spicata

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:56 pm
She walks into the cafitiria without a word and sits down in a corner at the seat at the table Nell and Don are sitting at, with a salad and a carton of milk on my lunch tray. Then shyly and quietly says "Hello." And looks at Nell and Don.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff