View Results

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:10 am
29. March 2008

I´m really kind of pissed off right now.

I dropped my car off at Pugh´s Automotive the minute that they opened on Thursday morning, right? Well, I hadn´t heard back from them, and since it´s been almost three days I called them this morning at 8:30a.m.

Do you know what the guy told me?

"The store manager tried calling you Thursday afternoon, but there was no answer. We haven´t fixed anything yet though, but the estimated total will be $202."

a) I didn´t get a phone call.
b) I didn´t receive notice that I had missed a call.
c) I definitely didn´t receive notice that I had a voice message.

... rolleyes ...

So now I won´t have my car until Monday afternoon sometime, and I know I´m going to have to call them again because their call will mysteriously not get through to me.

And do you know what else?

We´re out of toilet paper. crying

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:19 pm
7. April 2008

I need to stop complaining so much.

I keep going through periods where I feel either super productive and just want to get my papers and everything done so that I´ll be that much closer to the end of the semester and feeling super grumpy and lethargic and not wanting to do ANY of my work and totally not caring that not doing them means I´ll fail . . . I just want this semester to be over, but I need to buckle down real hard and get things done . . . because the whole point of getting this semester over with is so that I can leave Greenville and never come back, but that obviously won´t happen if I fail my classes because then I can´t transfer and then I´ll just be stuck here for another two years until I graduate.

No thank you.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:11 pm
13. April 2008

I´ve fallen back into needing to be coerced into exercising, again.

Luckily for me, there are sites like forever21. whee *slaps self on the hand* Thinspo I know, I know. . . but hey. . . it´s inspiring me to exercise for a healthy amount of time at a healthy pace, not to starve myself or make myself purge. . . so I don´t see the problem. surprised

Not exactly my style, but I would love to just be able to look good in a pair of jeans like those.

And to look good just lounging around in underwear. I want to be fat-lump-free.

How cute! Once again, not my style... but still!

Never ever would I wear shorts THAT short in public, but I would just like to look good in them. crying

These are very cute, too.

I would also love to look awesome in a cute bikini. But, once summer starts I´m working my BUNS off until August so that I DO look awesome in a super fierce bikini.

I´m obsessed... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:04 am
13. June 2008

My sister and I are going on a walk in a little bit and then she's going to finish chopping my hair off (a process we started almost a month ago - she needs to take the length up a bit more and then graduate the bob more in the back) and then she's going to attempt to finger-wave my hair and THEN we're going to take some pictures! Woo!

I will post them sometime later. :]

rofl Oh man. rofl

Almost all of the pictures I have of myself I will either never show anyone (the recent ones) or are from high school, before I got FAT.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:22 am
17. June 2008

EW. Just... ********... EW.

I decided to try on my 2 bikinis and 2 bathing suits since I'm home and in my sister's and my bathroom we have it set up where there are two mirrors facing each other... and yeah... I was NOT pleased with the bikinis. I have... the MOST MASSIVE love handles on the planet. My a** is pretty nasty looking, too.

So, I weighed myself and even after I ate breakfast I'm at 51.9kg, which is about 114.5lbs. Now, if I can get down to 50kg (110lbs) before I went to the beach, even if I still had tiny little love handles, I'd be pleased.

It's just a question of: HOW?

- No more dessert.
- Cut down even more on calories (I need to start keep track, now).
- Cut down even more on fat in take.
- Exercise every day. EVERY DAY (running in the morning, jazzercise at night, weight training every other day, ab routine EVERY DAY).
- Don't drive when you can walk.
- Go with mom (until July 9th) on her training walks, circa 10 miles each time.

Ugh.

I feel like such a fat a**, it's true.

I need to stop making exceptions. I need to stop thinking "Oh well, these are still a size 3 pair of jeans and I still fit in them." Grr @ myself. I'm slacking way too much.

Not mine, but oh well:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:46 pm
処女
O
nly girls may enter the sacred sanctuary...

Fee, girl, you're really overacting the whole weight issue.I mean, you're 21 and you weigh perfectly perfect : D I mean, i also have a normal weight, and i weigh 54 kg or something.And i'm only 15! I don't know why you think you're fat , girls would kill to have your weight.
...of the g irls only guild ...
処女

i-- M a r i e --i

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:51 am
I don't really think I'm fat... I'm just really frustrated that there are spots that are hoarding fat for no reason at all... like my lower back. x_x;; It gives me a weird shape, like I don't even look like the same person from behind as I do from the front.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:30 am
hiding amaranth
I don't really think I'm fat... I'm just really frustrated that there are spots that are hoarding fat for no reason at all... like my lower back. x_x;; It gives me a weird shape, like I don't even look like the same person from behind as I do from the front.

User Image
Oh, then why do you diet for God's sake? : P You just need to exercise a bit, well, I wouldn't, but if those spots really bother you, find out what exercise is the best for shaping the area.

i-- M a r i e --i

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 am
i-- M a r i e --i
hiding amaranth

User Image
Oh, then why do you diet for God's sake? : P You just need to exercise a bit, well, I wouldn't, but if those spots really bother you, find out what exercise is the best for shaping the area.

Because I'm trying to eat healthier than ever, which is hard when I let stuff I shouldn't be eating sneak into my belly. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:44 am
hiding amaranth
i-- M a r i e --i
hiding amaranth

User Image

Because I'm trying to eat healthier than ever, which is hard when I let stuff I shouldn't be eating sneak into my belly. x3

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
(¯`·.(¯`·.(¯`·.(¯`·.creatia Inifinita.·´¯).·´¯).·´¯).·´¯)
¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`· ·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·.¸
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

Ah yeah, then it's a good goal to strife for :3 I try to do that too, but , still living with your parents and siblings shapes a problem : P

.,;`';_,_;`';_._;`';_.._;'`;_._.'`;_._.'`;,.

i-- M a r i e --i

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 am
hiding amaranth
17. June 2008

EW. Just... ********... EW.

I decided to try on my 2 bikinis and 2 bathing suits since I'm home and in my sister's and my bathroom we have it set up where there are two mirrors facing each other... and yeah... I was NOT pleased with the bikinis. I have... the MOST MASSIVE love handles on the planet. My a** is pretty nasty looking, too.

So, I weighed myself and even after I ate breakfast I'm at 51.9kg, which is about 114.5lbs. Now, if I can get down to 50kg (110lbs) before I went to the beach, even if I still had tiny little love handles, I'd be pleased.

It's just a question of: HOW?

- No more dessert.
- Cut down even more on calories (I need to start keep track, now).
- Cut down even more on fat in take.
- Exercise every day. EVERY DAY (running in the morning, jazzercise at night, weight training every other day, ab routine EVERY DAY).
- Don't drive when you can walk.
- Go with mom (until July 9th) on her training walks, circa 10 miles each time.

Ugh.

I feel like such a fat a**, it's true.

I need to stop making exceptions. I need to stop thinking "Oh well, these are still a size 3 pair of jeans and I still fit in them." Grr @ myself. I'm slacking way too much.

Not mine, but oh well:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, that upper body kinda looks man - ish... hahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm
It does, doesn't it? xD

~*~*~

John clogged the toilet today. So it took him a while to unclog it, and overflowing was involved. He unclogged it, and then told me that cleaning up the rest of the overflow was my job.

Excuse me? YOU clogged the toilet, YOU made the mess... YOU clean it up.

So I cleaned it up with a bit of a chip of protest on my shoulder, and then violently cleaned the rest of the apartment.

*sits and listens*

No "thank you"s in this apartment, I guess.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items