75%
 75%  [ 25 ]
I would If I had a DS
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 33

Doxu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:08 am
Yeah, I've been looking at screen shots for BBS, why is Ven identical to Roxas?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:19 am
No idea..... But I have a question. If the Keyblade War takes place 20 years before KH, do you think Ven is Sora's dad?

LOL xd I'm joking about Ven being Sora's dad. But think about it, we don't have information about Sora's parents and it took place 20 years ago.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Doxu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 pm
Supposedly Sora, Riku, and Kairies parents all live not to far away from Destiny Island, because the island is just like a small place the kids go to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:52 am
Doxu
Supposedly Sora, Riku, and Kairies parents all live not to far away from Destiny Island, because the island is just like a small place the kids go to play.

You've forgotten that Kairi came from Hollow Bastion before moving to Destiny Island main.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:10 pm
Jisen Meizuki
No idea..... But I have a question. If the Keyblade War takes place 20 years before KH, do you think Ven is Sora's dad?

LOL xd I'm joking about Ven being Sora's dad. But think about it, we don't have information about Sora's parents and it took place 20 years ago.

LOL I'm glad you said you're joking or else you got the time frame mixed a little huh? no problem its my fault I'll find some more BBS stuff concerning Ven, but he's only a teen if he was sora's dad then he got a girl pregnant when he was about 8 years old......this is a disney game ok 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 am
Sasuke_Kratos
LOL I'm glad you said you're joking or else you got the time frame mixed a little huh? no problem its my fault I'll find some more BBS stuff concerning Ven, but he's only a teen if he was sora's dad then he got a girl pregnant when he was about 8 years old......this is a disney game ok 3nodding

I think you're the one mixing the time frame wrong. sweatdrop The battle took place 20 years before KH begins. So let's say that Ven is 16 at that time. If twenty years has passed, he would be 36. Therefore, he would get a girl pregnant at 22. sweatdrop .......

Not sure whether to call it teen pregnancy or not since 22 isn't a teen age, but young age. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 am
I cannot wait for 358/2 Days! I have my DS up and ready when I buy it! biggrin biggrin biggrin . Here's the deal, Terra is Sora's dad. Aqua is Riku's mom, and I am not sure about Ven. Terra and Aqua were in the organization, I believe. Terra's nobody is Xenmas, the 14th member of the organization is Zion. Now to 358/2 Days. I think the game will have Wi-Fi. Umm, I don't know about Download Play. I think you'll only be able to play as the remaining members of Organization 13 since this is like Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Birth By Sleep, which is for PSP is obviously 20 years back, and before Mickey became king. Birth By Sleep is coming out early 2009. 358/2 Days, I think is coming out before Christmas. Kingdom Hearts 3 will come out between 2009-2011. That is all I know for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:52 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Sasuke_Kratos

I think you're the one mixing the time frame wrong. sweatdrop The battle took place 20 years before KH begins. So let's say that Ven is 16 at that time. If twenty years has passed, he would be 36. Therefore, he would get a girl pregnant at 22. sweatdrop .......

Not sure whether to call it teen pregnancy or not since 22 isn't a teen age, but young age. sweatdrop

O'rlly >.>
Jk XD

Ok, I'm not really in a typing mood so I'm sorry If this comes out a little too short to comprehend, but BBS takes place ten years before the original KH making Sora only four years old. During BBS Ven is an adolescent (he looks 16 at the oldest) It would be completely....stupid if Ven had a baby at twelve (Sora is four 16-4=12) and ditched him, besides if Sora was four I'm sure he'd at least remember that his dad had a keyblade(that not normal for dads is it? =D), and since BBS is canon Ven should've popped up in CoM in case Nomura did decide to have Sora forget about his dad
Now 20 years ago Ven was six (assumption since we're saying sixteen) and Sora wasn't even close to being born(ain't an assumption)

Unless Nomura brings in a bunch of time travel crap Ven has absolutely no chance of being Sora's dad.
hope that didn't sound rude crying  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:06 pm
Riku O13
I cannot wait for 358/2 Days! I have my DS up and ready when I buy it! biggrin biggrin biggrin . Here's the deal, Terra is Sora's dad. Aqua is Riku's mom, and I am not sure about Ven. Terra and Aqua were in the organization, I believe. Terra's nobody is Xenmas, the 14th member of the organization is Zion. Now to 358/2 Days. I think the game will have Wi-Fi. Umm, I don't know about Download Play. I think you'll only be able to play as the remaining members of Organization 13 since this is like Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Birth By Sleep, which is for PSP is obviously 20 years back, and before Mickey became king. Birth By Sleep is coming out early 2009. 358/2 Days, I think is coming out before Christmas. Kingdom Hearts 3 will come out between 2009-2011. That is all I know for now.

Lol wut? O.o
358/2 days is scheduled for Q42008 in JAPAN
From the way the market works The U.S. would be lucky to get in the middle of March, and as for the U.K......well anyway its funny how you got a KH3 release date considering Square hasn't even started its Development yet....give Nomura time you can't rush perfection, and Square's been too busy this year anyway, They're not used to releasing Multi-platform FF games not to mention the PSP 1on1 FF fighter
And KH 1.5?
<--------That way to the CoM board 3nodding
The Majority of this game's story takes place DURING KH2 and You'll even do the cool Riku boss battle razz

again not trying to be rude ok? ^.^
Oh and re-play KH2 and even CoM if you get the hints Xemnas is Xehnort's (Ansem) nobody..... anagram of Ansem-X  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 am
@ Riku O13: That would be really disturbing if Xemnas remember his past and do it in a Darth Vader's "fatherly moment" with Sora. sweatdrop

@ Sasuke_Kratos: Okay, let's see this.

Ven's age in BBS: 16 (possible oldest age)

And you said 10 years before KH. So 16 + 10 = 26 years old. And if Sora was four years old at that time so.... 26 - 4 = 22. As stated before, Ven would have gotten a girl pregnant at that age.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 am
Jisen Meizuki
@ Riku O13: That would be really disturbing if Xemnas remember his past and do it in a Darth Vader's "fatherly moment" with Sora. sweatdrop

@ Sasuke_Kratos: Okay, let's see this.

Ven's age in BBS: 16 (possible oldest age)

And you said 10 years before KH. So 16 + 10 = 26 years old. And if Sora was four years old at that time so.... 26 - 4 = 22. As stated before, Ven would have gotten a girl pregnant at that age.

Why are you adding ten during BBS time? The math is right but your equation doesn't fit this situation 3nodding If sora was born while Ven was 26 in KH1 Our hero would be a newborn...its hard explaining here, re-check your math so without the math....does Sora look like a newborn? ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 am
You said Ven was a teen during BBS (16 years old) and you also said that BBS took ten years before the original KH1 came. That's ten years apart. Furthermore, you also said that Sora was four years old during the KH1 time frame.

Therefore, if you add the number the years pass from BBS to KH1 (10 years), it will show the actual age of Ven during KH1 time.

Does Sora look like a newborn? ...... That will be hard to say so. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 am
Jisen Meizuki
You said Ven was a teen during BBS (16 years old) and you also said that BBS took ten years before the original KH1 came. That's ten years apart. Furthermore, you also said that Sora was four years old during the KH1 time<---------- frame.

Therefore, if you add the number the years pass from BBS to KH1 (10 years), it will show the actual age of Ven during KH1 time.

Does Sora look like a newborn? ...... That will be hard to say so. sweatdrop

ok, I C Wat u did thar =O

You're just assuming sora was born after the time skip ^_^ but nope He was born before BBS Sora was four during BBS timeframe not KH'S. During KH1 Ven is 26, and Sora is 14

------

Ven had to be twelve when Sora was born assuming he was his oldest possible ---->BBS<---- age 16.
ok? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:42 am
Now you're telling me. I was unsure what you were talking about Sora's age along with KH period. That's make sense.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:24 am
Ok, I have a question about 358/2 Days for the release. 1st, I was reading all of the information on the 1st page, and I specifically saw that the game was scheduled in Summer 08'. But, are you talking about the release for Japan, or America? Please, fill me in some more. And sorry about giving a little incorrect error on Birth By Sleep, and if I made any errors talking about 358/2 Days. But, is it really true that the game will have Wi-Fi?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff