Do you think this RP is a good idea??
  Yes
  No
  I think its interesting
  It sucks balls
View Results

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 pm
Roger woke up the next day early in the morning at about 6 o'clock, and said to himself"its a beautiful day."Then he walked into the bathroom and toke a shower. He walked out of his with all of his stuff on his back and Mallace on his shoulder then he knocked on rock's and Koras doors and "its time to walk up" in a loud voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Rock woke up, and got prepared with a shower, brushed his teeth and ate breakfast Then he went to Kora's room and put a spell on her. And Rock went outside and saw people surrounding the T.V. when the news was on and saw The headline Sentai City destroyed most possibly by crazed criminal Yakuza and Yakuza's face shoed and rage grew and he punched the wall and it broke and yelled "That b*****d... he'll pay, and I'll make sure he pays.....WITH HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!" and Rock said to Roger "Not something I'd want to see so early..... let's go Roger" he went out and snapped his fingers as he went into the forest and Kora levitated out of her room while sleeping and he levitating body followed them.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:46 am
Roger looked at Rock and said "do you know him?" Then he saw Kora floating and laughed then he stated "nice job." Then Mallet became a gaint turtle Roger jumped on him and said "Get on."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Rock jumped on Mallet and tied Kora to his back "He's Yakuza which in Japanese means gangster but he's the world's most dangerous man. He destroyed China's entire armed forces, crumbled poltical alliances between countires, erradicated New York City, Bejing, Rio de Janerio, Tokyo, and many other major cities around the world, has the highest criminal record, almost started World War III and I hate this man he killed my parents in front of me when I was a child and made me live alone, I had to raise myself with my parents and servants gone and I know why he killed them but that's a story I'll tell you later......"  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:07 pm
As Mallet was soaring through the air Roger said "so in a nutshell this man you do not want to mess with, but you know what they say a challenge is always good." Then he said "but what about his data island we are going to?" Roger asked in confused voice. "We have been talking about it but i still dont know why or what it is really."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Ging was running down the middle of the street pushing people out of the way. He was running away from the cops because we had gotten bored so he tripped the biggest police man he could find. then he jumped up onto the roof of a house nearby him. And yelled back at the cops "yeah cat catch me im not even trying. " then Ging pulled an incredible amount if speed then and ran as fast as a jaguar going seventy miles a hour. then he finnally stoped runnong and his stand said "so now what do you want to do?" "Lets go to data island I havent been there in a while," said Ging. Since they where very close to the island.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 am
"Data Island is an island that gets new amounts of information everyday and it's artifically made from computer data thus getting the name Data Island and this place has a naturally made tomb that hold many treasures and the most important peice of Stand history and if it falls into the wrong hand then who knows what will happen" Rock looked down and sighed

Yakuza wass hiding in the trees and saw a giant turtle and got a closer look in the shadows and saw Rock and Roger. He thought to himself It's that boy who's parents have been giving me trouble and who's that pretty face and that other boy. and Yakuza's Stand copied Mallet's growth ability.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:49 pm
"Oh so thats what it is,"Roger said in a kinda dissappointed voice."I expecting something a bit more like a bunch of guys on it and what to kill every one and they are very strong like that yakuza guy." Then Mallet said to them"we are almoat to Data island it will take oinly about 10 more minutes." "See how fast riding the turtle is," Roger said with a laugh.  

thefuzz54

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:37 pm
Kora rolled over in her sleep to wake up in the air. She screamed angrilly as Kree burst into a demon form to sweep her into the air next to Rock and Roger. "Haha!" She snarled with fury. "Cute little trick is that what you thought." Her eyes flashed and she turned her head away with a little hmmph! Crossing her arms and keeping her head up. She knew she must look like a comical drama queen. but Kora just didn't care. No one pulled tricks like that on her.

Kree gave a little snarl and bared his teeth with a grin and a wink and the thumbs up, sending the message of 'nice one!'

Kora looked over before lifting her head. "Where are we going and why?" She blushed thinking of her past behaviour and realizing her position. "Please remember I was asleep, because someone decided it best to leave me be rather then wake me up!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:33 pm
"Awww I'm sorry you looked so peaceful while you were asleep and I didnt want to disturb you because I thought you would get angry" Rock gave an easy smile. "Well We're going to Data Island an artificially made from computer Data Island with a naturally made tomb that has the most important part of Stand history and we have to get it before anyone else or bad things will happen.." and Rock looked as Data Island got closer "Ahhhhh she's a beaut"  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:48 pm
Then Roger said woth a smile "look who finally woke up, I thought you'd nenver wake up. And for the record I tried to wake you up at the hotel. But then i thought it was just to funny to wake you up from it ahahaha."Then roger looked at Data Island and said "hmmm its bigger than i thought it would be."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:58 pm
Kora laughed and turned to Rock and Roger with a quirky smile and a twinkle in her eyes that just screamed adventure. "Awh how cute. At least I don't snore... Roger." She grinned with a renewed sense of energy and urged Kree onwards who laughed happily to be in the air. Kora gave a little pout to the two boys, ready for mischief. "What's life without the danger?" She asked as Kree gave an approving grin.

Kora did a spin in the air with Kree before Kree shot ahead of them towards Data Island. "Don't worry boys, I'll get the competition for you." She stuck out her tounge not paying any attention to whatever was ahead of her.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:19 pm
Yakuza looked at Kora and Kree in the coulds where no one could see him and thought to himself The competition is here I'll have to get you that's all and Devil scanned Kree's transformation and he gets a new transformation and said to himself "Looks like I owe you a thank you young lady" and laughed his evil laugh.

Devil form 2

Rock saw Kora and jumped of Mallet and flew toward Kora and said "Last one there's a rotten egg" and stuck his tounge out and flew towards Data Island.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:49 am
Ging had finnally reached Data Island and he said to the hermit"ah we've finnally reached it but im hungy." So then Ging created himself some staek that cooked very well medium rare. Then he gobbled it all up in one bite, and said"yum now im thristy." So he created a drink then surpled that right up too. "Now im tired" Ging said as he was in the middle of a yawn. So he went to sleep on the middle of the shore of Data Island.

Roger saw Kora jump and he said to Rock, with a grin on his face "she ain't beating us to Data Island." Then he quickly looked down at Mallet and said "come lets speed this up go faster. Then Mallet charged with speed.  

thefuzz54

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:47 pm
Kora pouted as Rock made his way ahead of her, "Hey haven't you heard ladies first!" She called out as she lifted Kree higher into the air. As Mallet and Roger passed, Kora called out again, "Hey no fair snore face!" She smiled at Kree and dug her hands into the long coarse fur. "Come on Kree!" She laughed at the whole adventure so far it was fun, she loved flying, even though she was afriad of heights and falling, she trusted Kree not to drop her.

Kora grinned recklessly at her plot, she'd let the boys beat her, but would sneak up on them. Get them back for letting her sleep in like that. "Come on Kree, let's play a little game."

The boys were already out of sight as Kora and Kree made their way high into the clouds. Kree howled in the joys of stretching his wings. Kora closed her eyes, she loved the feeling of being in the air, she stretched out her arms as though she was flying. Kree could take the reigns for a bit.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff