Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Avillon finished up and removed herself from the water. Quickly she picked up her things and shook her head, trying to get the water out a little. Avillon put on her worn and teared up shirt and skirt, along with her belt that carried one of her daggers. As she stepped closer to her boot, carrying her other dagger she heard a rustle between the bushes. it was hard to see but she figured it was just the stranger.

"ugh, you despicable..." She walked over to the bush but before she could inspect it, she was pushed and fell backwards onto the ground. A wolf lay on her baring its teeth in anger.

Avillon felt her heart leaping, she stayed quiet after her sudden yelp when she had fallen.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:39 pm
Kaida heard the yelp and nothing more but it was enough to make him charge into the clearing. Explodeing out on the opposite side of the clearing he had both short swords in hand. The wolf barely had a chance to move before Kaida connected his boot to the wolf's chin knocking it off of the woman. Crouching low between the woman and the wolf Kaida let out a low demonic growl. Come at me come on you'll fill my rations for a few weeks...... well a week because of the woman. Kaida crossed his swords and seperated them in a shower of sparks as a threat to the wolf. If he has a pack i'll feast for over a month if they attack.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:49 pm
Avillon looked at the stranger and placed her hand down on the ground causing the plates in the ground to shift, sending a large spike like mount of dirty up against the wolfs stomach. It whined in pain and jumped down, hurrying back into the forest. Avillon hurried over to her boots and put them on.

"You didn't have to storm in like that! I had this under control!" She said hoping the wolfs pack wasn't around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:59 pm
Kaida gruffly put his short swords away dissapointed he was not going to have a large meal. Kaida spoke in an irritated and sarcastic tone.

"Yes and i can see through trees and tell exactly whats going on!"

Kaida left her standing by the pool as he marched a little distance away from her. Holy hell what an ungrateful woman. "Yes i was just pinned down by an alpha wolf i had everything under control." She should think of who found who starving and near dead. Kaida stood sniffing the air for a moment smelling for the wolves and demons and found nothing again. Damnit they got away. Now i need to find something else to eat in the morning. Sighing again he scanned for small animals to kill gut and slow cook over night. If a demon wants my food they got to fight me for it.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:14 pm
Avillon watched the man and began to walk past him as though nothing had happened. She shook her head and wondered what he was going to do. He didn't seem to be the kind of human to just have the powers like her. No, he was different...very different. It was eating at her as to what made this so.

"What...an amazing...gift..." Avillon said sarcastically as she looked around before climbing a tree to get a better look of her surroundings.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Kaida kept sniffing for food and finally loacted three rabbits of decent size. Levitateing a small rock he broke it into three sharp pieces and located them with his own eyes. He then hurled each sharpened rock piece at the rabbits hitting them square in the head for instant kills. Not as much meat as the wolf would have made but one rabbit for each of us and dry the third one out into good strips of dried meat for a snack. Kaida didn't even bother to go get the rabbits instead he sat down and took out a small knife while he levitated the rabbit corpses to him. He spread out a mat and the three rabbit bodies dropped one ontop of the other. With his knife he began to gut the rabbits as a shovel levitated out of his pack and began to dig a small hole by him. Even though he was not looking he was keeping tabs on the woman. Her every move was noted as it happened currently she was not causeing harm. That can change in an instant remember that man. She could be a trechourus back stabber. Don't let your gaurd down.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:41 pm
The tree she was in was high enough to look over the whole forest, or well..most of it around her. Her sight wasn't extremely well, due to years of vision problems, but she was still alright. There wasn't anything to really look at but a bunch of tree tops. However she could see the strange man down below. His attitude was driving her insane, but she kept a calm and rational look to her.

"How, did I get stuck with him?" She asked herself sighing. Avillon had stuck to being a loner rogue since she was a child.

As Avillon descended from the tree, she slipped on a branch and fell onto a broken one. Where her bruise was, now a flesh wound. She pulled the splinter out and winced.

I hate it when that happens...I better get down before he suspects Im doing something out of line.
Quickly she jumped down from the tree and walked back to where the stranger was. She noticed the dead rabbits. It took her hours to even catch one and he had three in less the time. How annoying...she thought sitting a little ways away from him, hiding her injury. She didn't want his potions near her, just in case he wasn't telling the truth about each vile.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:54 pm
Kaida noted her landind and he even herd her grouch to herself. Sometimes its good to have sensitive ears. He did not however bother retaliateing to her statements. He grew up alone and knew lashing out at people showed ignorance and fear. I know i was the victim of it more than once. She sat away from him with a now bleeding wound. Damn stubborn woman. Kaida briefly stopped gutting the rabbits to pull out the medical part of his pack and threw it to her.

"Its not the best suppleies in the world but if you don't stop bleeding your gonna attract something meaner then a lone wolf. Use the pincer device if you got splinters and pull them out. The balm you turned down earlier is in there too. Use as much of the bandages as you need. I only got a few of those left."

Kaida went back to systematically gutting the rabbits after all of the unedible parts were removed he dropped the unedible innards into the ground and the small shovle that was still levetateing covered the hole with the dirt that it had moved to the side then pat the dirt down and went back into Kaida's pack as if it was habbit. Meanwhile Kaida rummaged for three pouches in which to carry the rabbit corpses and hide the scent of the corpses.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:04 pm
Avillon caught the pack and looked at it for a minute or two. She pulled out the contained items inside and began to do as he had advised. It hurt to pull the splinters out but it wasn't life threatening pain.

Once she was finished she wrapped her wound and sighed as she tightened it, making sure it wouldnt continue bleeding. Avillon looked over at the stranger and spoke her name.

"My name is Avillon..." she looked down at her wound. "When I was a child...kids use to call me Avi...you can go by that or...just Avillon" The girl threw the pack back at him and laid down, watching the flames dance in her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:16 pm
Kaida paused as he was putting the third rabbit in the pouch. Looking at the dead rabbit. Taking a deep breath he spoke his name for the first time in a long time.

"I.... I am.... Kaida.... nobdoy called my anything....... so name me what you will."

He finished putting the rabbit into the pouch he levitated stones into a circle as he put his food catch and medical pack away. The stones dropped to the ground in a circle and once again Kaida found a very good ammount of twigs and stacked them into the pyramid he then squinted at the pile he set down and it ignited. Walking back over to his pack he sat down and leaned against the tree.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:24 pm
Avillon took note to just call him by what he said was his name. She wasn't really excited about exchanging names, it was the last thing she cared about. however she didn't think that they were in any sort of situation so to pass the time she figured this was the best way to keep herself entertained.

"I see..." She replied.

Avillon closed her hand and watched Kaida, curiously. She was right, there was more to him then just what he showed but to see that, she would probably have to be in a good enough situation for him to reveal his true nature. She was going to find out sooner or later...and if not, it wasn't like she was missing out on much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:30 pm
Kaida stared into the fire the glorious untamed flame danced before him now and then he would add the twings to keep it alive. He fed the beautiful dance a sweet symphony of destruction on a small scale all just for the purpose of being warm. That though alone facinated him. Destruction just to fend off a feeling thats all it was but without this measure to prevent the feeling then he would never sleep and one needed thier rest. His thoughts moved deep and ageless wandering here and there. He stayed focused enough just to tell what was going on around him. Otherwise he was lost to the flame.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:39 pm
Avillon shuddered, feeling a cool breeze rush in. It was not like a random wind to interrupt at such a time in the night. She sat up and glanced around the area, wondering what was going on. However she wasn't having a pleasant time trying to look through the dark. Avillon looked at Kaida and noticed he was already in a trance.

The girl rose and snuck into the bushes, to the edge of the pool she had created. The water was still. That wind was irregular no doubt. However she wasn't sure where it would come from next. It reminded her of a past experience with a childhood enemy before she was abandoned. A depressing thought fell over her but she tried to hold back the emotions.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:45 pm
Kaida's nose twitched as he smelled Avi walk away. Why is she walking away? Whats going on? Yet he could not bring himself to raise his head the beauty of the fire called to him. Singing a sweet song of promise and seduction a song to give him so much more then he ever had in him life. Kaida kept staring at the flame while his demon instincts began to stir and rise trying to take over his weaker human senses.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:55 pm
Avillon felt the breeze again. It caused her hair to dance but soon blinded her. As she pushed her hair away the demon who had originally attacked her grinned, now invading her personal space. This wasn't what she wanted to see after being blinded but it was what she was getting.

Avillon stumbled back and slipped, falling backwards into the water. The demon plunged into the water and wrapped its fingers around her neck, keeping her under, so she couldn't scream and would die faster by drowning.

The girl began kicking and pulled out her blade but was to slow under water. She couldn't hold her breath for any moment longer. She was instantly taken away, embracing the darkness.

The demon smirked and pulled back from the water, holding Avillon by the neck.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff