Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm
Phil begins to rub his lamp in search of lampmon. He was now concern for both Patamon and Black guilmon. Phil continues on running at full speed as Lampmon appears out of his lamp. He folds his arm, and his face as straight as can be.

"Are you in need of my assistant, master?"Lampmon ask

"Yes, Protect Patamon and black guilmon until the rest of us get to the room. Now get back inside you lamp and I'll throw you into Patamon's room. From there protect him with your life." Phil ordered

"Yes, Master" Said Lampmon disappearing back into his lamp.

Phil reached the front of the hospital and threw his golden lamp into Patamon's room where the window was open. He could see the curtains blowing out of the window. Lampmon entered in the open window. He appeared with green gas around the room. It was a bit small for him, but he'll manage. Black guilmon was defiantly alarmed.

"Be ready Black Guilmon, we have danger ahead of us. My mission is to protect you and Patamon. You however were not assigned a mission you can either stay and wait for fight until reinforcements arrive. It's you choice. If you get hurt I shall protect you." Lampmon said to him.

Phil saw that his throw was successful and began to book it into the hospital making his way up to Patamons room. He ran up the stairs continuously hoping his Patamon isn't harmed.

-summary-

gets to the hospital and throws lampmon into Patamon's room. Lampmon is ordered to protect Patamon and black guilmon with his life (I said guilmon because I didn't know if he need you to digivolve or not. Also I don't know what the digimon under the cloak should be so if you can reveal him in your post)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:53 pm
Yin and Kazuki come running up behind Phil.

"You still haven't explained why we are running!"

"Well that doesn't matter, is black guilmon here?"

The cloaked digimon walks down the hall and approaches the door. Only pausing slightly when it hears the thunk of lampmon coming in through the window. He then begins to open the door.

Yin and Kazuki rush in to the front of the hospital and start up the stairs.

"Since you pulled out your's I think I shall break my guy out."

Yin pulls his lampmon out of his backpack.  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:05 pm
Phil has now reached the fourth floor. He enters and sees a dark hallway. he looks for the light switch and flips the switch. Nothing happens. Phils concern for Patamon makes in run blinded into the darkness. Phil continuously runs, sprinting as fast as he could. It felt as though hes been running for minutes on end. It felt as though it was an illusion cast by the dark Digimon earlier. If was as if he didn't want to be disturbed from his work.

whats going on. Where is everything

"PATAMON!" phil shouted into the darkness.

Nothing happens, not a response, nothing. Phil slows down into a complete stop. He looks back and only see the dark, as well as everywhere around him.

where am I?

"you are lost in your dreams" A mysterious voice responded to phil

"How do I get out?"

"only you can decide the fate of that...the fate of you life as well as your Patamon"

Phil said nothing in response. His digivice began to beep again. It appears to be Patamons signal. Phil began to run towards it until he's reached his destination

-Summary-

Phil gets trapped in and illusion, tries to find his way out using his digivice.

oh btw this other mysterious voice isn't the one thats about to attack Patamon and the other digimon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:24 pm
( I had a thought for the evil digimon, how about you? I was thinking ghoulmon.)

Yin and Kazuki reach the fourth floor, but they don't see Phil anywhere. For that matter they couldn't see the fourth floor. Lampmon pops up out of his lamp now.

"What is your wish, good master."

"For now, it would be nice to be able to see the hallway."

"As you wish master."

And as lampmon says this the darkness clears, the cloaked digimon just entering the door. Phil at the other end of the hall.

"Phil, hurry back we have ourselves a digimon to deal with and a rescue to perform!"

"Here we go tanemon, this is going to be interesting to see. Maybe we will join in too."

The cloaked digimon notices that its darkness has cleared.  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:43 pm
(now that I come to think of it puppetmon would fit great, as you'll see why in this post)

the cloaked digimon hears the sound of the other tamers. He quickly creates a fake puppet of Phil and turns him around. It was holding a black digivice in its right hand. The cloaked digimon turned back around and smiled at Lampmon and guilmon, both ready to attack. He pointed his fingers out towards Patamon and it was as though he was controlling patamon with a finger. Patamon disappeared and then reappeared out in the hallway. Its eyes open the same bright red color and The fake Phil began to laugh a sinister laugh. The black digivice began to beep a bright red color, signaling for patamon to digivolve. A bright white color covered Patamon transforming him into Devidramon. It dashed forwards and attacked Lampmon at first, seeing what its reaction would be to see how strong his opponents were. It waved its crimson claw at Lampmon trying to slash him across the chest. (this is you Lampmon, so you get to battle him).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Patamon!"Phil said still running using his Digivice to navigate

Don't worry I'm coming

The dot on his screen turn red, making Phil worried even more.(this is when he digivolved). Phil tried picking up the pace and tripped on his ankle and fell. He kept falling as if it were an endless pit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cloaked digimon vanished as Lampmon inside the room tried to attack him. He failed to do so.

-Summary-

Fake phil appears. Cloaked digimon not revealed yet. Phil still trapped in dream. Cloaked digimon vanishes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:01 pm
(alright then)

Yin's lampmon grabs the claw as it comes swinging towards it.

"Truly, do you think a mere champion level such as you can harm me? The master would not wish it so."

Yin just stares at this happening. "Way to go lampmon! Don't hurt it though, I think that is Phil's patamon. Just try to immobilize it if you can."

Black guilmon comes rushing out of the hall and sees the two Phils.

"There are two of him!"

"That is going to cause problems." Yin begins to wonder which one is the real Phil. Kazuki with a little thought he notices one is looking at the fight and one is running as if he truly did not see the fight or anything nearbye. He also seemed to be worried.

"Black guilmon, tackle the one just standing there."

"You heard the man, get to it. Goblimon go and help him. Stay away from devidramon."  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:29 pm
(ok? since when did I say I arrived at the scene, still caught in an illusion, bud)

The fake Phil used his peripheral vision looking at his right without turning his head. He saw Guilmon running towards him. He tries to do a back kick to guilmons face. Devidramon struggles for a bit and sees that Lampmon was looking at him in the eye. Devidramon growls and uses his red eyes to unleash a powerful attack with his eyes. Knowing Lampmon would give in to its power Devidramon struggles and breaks free.

Puppetmon appeared besides the fake phil controlling him with his right finger inside the cloak. He stood there with a creepy chuckle laughing at Yin and kinzuki. A dark hole appears above Yin and kinzuki. Out of no where Phil falls on top of them.

"YIn, Kinzuki. Nice to see you guys...is patamon ok?" Phil was excited to see them.

Getting up from the floor Phil looks at the scenery. He looks down the hallway and sees a fake him holding a black digivce similar to the one phil has.

"Is that my Patamon?"Phil asked

He squinted his eyes looking at devidramon. He began to run towards it, happy to see hes ok. Devidramon ran towards Phil and whipped its tail at him making Phil land flying towards Lampmon.

"Devidramon, its me Phil"

what the hell is wrong with him?

-Summary-

Devidramon escapes and attacks again. Puppetmon appears and PHil does as well. Phil runs towards devidramon and Devidramon attack him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 pm
(I figured you were stuck in illusion still but we could see you, like an illusion in your head)

"Next time you rejoin the fight try not to land on us." Yin gets back up and helps Kazuki stand.

Lampmon is flown into by Phil, and almost falls down the stairs.

"A wish I have, to not go down. Glad I am though to soften your landing when thrown."

Yin goes over to help up Phil. "Now would probably be a good time to break out your lampmon over by your evil clone."

Black guilmon runs right in to the kick at this time, gets knocked back into the hospital room. Goblimon gets over there and swings his club at the black digivice.

"Gobli Bomb!"  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:37 pm
Phil helps himself up using some of Yin's support from the fall. He turns around trying to help lampmon up.

"Thank you to both of you. This is defiantly a situation" Phil said

Phil looked at his Lampmon who grabbed guilmon to break his fall. After letting him up, Lampmon pushed guilmon behind him and began to make his way towards fake phil.

"Golden smog"

A thick smog out of Lampmon filled the whole room covering it with smog. Lampmon grabbed the fake Phil and tossed him out the window and the puppetmon followed him out the window. Phil's lampmon Manages to grab Devidramon by its leg as it was ready to fly out after Puppetmon. Lampmon did all he could to hold him back, but he was so close to the window that Lampmon flew out the window dragging Devidramon down. It made him growl loudly. The smog cleared up.

"Look the window they must of all jump out. Now you guys can digivolve you digimon" Phil suggested.

Phil ran towards the window and jumped out. He landed on devidramon and that was when Devidramon fell hard to the ground.

"Snap out of it" Phil screamed at him.

-summary-

Lampmon creates smog. Lampmon, fake phil, puppetmon, Phil and devidramon all go out the window.

(take it away Yin and Kazuki...DIGIVOLVE TIME!!!...lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm
(well, if you say so.)

"Alright guys, time to beat up a marionette! Digivolve time!"
Goblimon hops out the window and digivolves up to Machinedramon, landing with a solid thump on the ground.

Black guilmon hops out after him and digivolves up to chaos gallantmon. Landing a little less loudly.

Yin hops out and lands atop machinedramon, who has scooped up the litter of comatose back onto his back. Phil hops down to still holding tanemon. He tosses tanemon up into the sky as it digivolves to lilymon.

"Good day for kicking some puppeteer butt! Charge!"
Yin and Kazuki both yell charge as they start to chase after the puppetmon.
Yin yells back.
"I figure if we take out the puppet the problem with your patamon will be dealt with. I'll have my lampmon stay with you in case you need help."  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Puppetmon took a step back in fear and froze. It was looking as though he was acting, because he look looks weaker than he is. A couple of gekomon appeared from their houses to see what was all the commotion about. Puppetmon looked over at both of them. Both gekomon were frighten, but were soon caught under Puppetmon's spell. Both gleamed in bright lights. They looked as if they were digivolving.

"Hey let go of those innocent digimon, face your defeat" Phil said.

The Gekomon didn't go into their normal digivolution form, like how Patamon went to devidramon. Both were at mega form, to match up with machindramon and choas gallantmon. One gekomon digivolved into dukemon as the other gekomon digivolved into Heracles Kabuterimon.

"no way. Cheap b*****d" Phil said

Puppetmon's thought "crap I used up nearly every single ounce of my energy. If these guys lose I'm done."

Dukemon went on the persue of choas gallantmon and Heracles Kabuterimon flew up in the sky and using the air to attack machindramon. Devidramon broke free from lampmon and he flew up. Both lampmon stood together thinking of someway to get him down. The only way it'll work out is if lilymon fights him in the sky.

com'on lilymon its up to you to fight him and bring him home safely

-Summary-

all I can say id everyone (except for both lampmon) has a match and it should be pretty even, thats what I tried to do so enjoy lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 pm
(ooh, this is going to be fun)

"Come on chaos gallantmon, time to show that you are the superior form!"
Chaos gallantmon charges to battle the dukemon. His lance sparking with lightning in anticipation.

"Machinedramon prepare to fire on the hercules kabuterimon. Ready? Fire!"

"Infinty Cannon!"

Kazuki yells up to lilymon. "Come on lilymon, your an ultimate, lets help Phil out and get his patamon back to him!"Lilymon flies up with the perfect attack for the job.
"Necklace of Flowers!" Perfect because it tames the digimon it is used on.  

Yin Yun Yang

Twighlight-Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 am
*malcolm somehow tries to use his digivice to see where yin is  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:33 pm
(give them a bit more strength and later you beat them. Stretch it more or else it really won't be fun killing them off in your next post.)

Dukemon charges at choas gallantmon. He used his huge lance swing it multiple times at Choas gallantmon. Heracles kabuterimon was in the air dodging the cannon with ease.He prepares his own move

"giga blaster" He screamed

Heracles kabuterimon flys down at Machindramon and releases it within 15 feet of him. The electricity would give Machinedramon a lot of damage. Heracles flies up again and begins to prepare the same attack knowing it could end him. Devidramon was not that fast since he was new to the power on top of the evil power inside him. He got caught in the necklace of flowers. He struggles to break free doing all he could.

Its looks as if Yin is having a hard time. The mega digimon he has to go against are equipped with this weird virus like how my patamon was infected with. This is bad. Lilymon isn't having a hard time...but then again anything can happen

Devidramon growled for a while and stared into lilymon's eyes. He used Red eye at attack lilymon to break free of the necklace of flowers.

crap this looks bad on top of our lampmon not being able to do anything.

-Summary-

every digimon is busy fighting

good vs bad  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:04 pm
(alright then)

Chaos gallantmon raises his shield to block the blows. Backing up slightly to lessen the impact of each thrust. He charges lightning in his lance in preparation.

When heracles kabuterimon launches its attack everyone atop machinedramon jump off to avoid getting hurt, machinedramon gets hit full brunt of it.

"Crud, machinedramon is too big to be able to avoid well. Machinedramon, go to the other mega form!"

Machinedramon switches to Venom Myotismon, his original mega form.

"This should work better, muhuhuhuhuhuhwahahaha!"
Venom myotismon laughed. "Chaos Flame!" He launches the flame up at heracles kabuterimon while he takes wing to fight in the skies.

Lilymon flies to the left of the blast, now knowing that it wouldn't be that easy.
"Lilymon, we are going to have to weaken him first I think, go all out!"

"Flower Cannon!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games