Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm
"Well, its like this. some of my students lo...no, they...they wouldn't like it if they thought i was dating you, so...i really don't want to hurt their feelings, so if i see one of them, then for her own sake, we must evade them."

Chamo cocked his head to the side, trying to act like a confused animal. His thoughts though were very human. "With all the girls coming in here, i don't think words will be necessary. And all my brain's focus will be on what my eyes are taking in anyway, so my mouth may not even work."

"Eeek! Oh-oh yes, wash! R-right!" He ran off toward another area of the bath house. A more secluded area.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:49 pm
Anise dumps off her things in a corner and walks around the corner to see someone already there. She frowns and blushes a little before looking away and sitting a few feet away. She swishes her feet around in the water, unsure of herself. Anise finally settles on playing with her hair, running her fingers in it to undo the tangles.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:31 pm
The ermine had to be more ecchi than ero-sensei. No time to argue with it though, as the first girl came in. Who would want to see anyone terrorizing someone else's pet, and even worse would be that he'd lip off. This round goes to you, little one. Though I wonder where it is you really belong, de yo.

Seeing the other girl not getting fully in, she had to c**k her head a little in confusion. It wasn't like any one of the girl's should have the entire bathing area to themself all the time. Splashing through the water, she got pretty close to the other girl's face.

"Hiya! Are you one of them early girls, de yo?" Smiling, she may not have known who the girl was, but she certainly didn't want crickets to be louder than them. "I'm Tenkyuu, Chiyoko. Though feel free to call me Chi-chan. What's your name, de yo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:53 pm
She pulls her head back, snapping out of her reverie, and stares at the girl un-comprehensively for a couple of seconds. "Uh... I'm Panteras, Anise... I prefer the Anise part, so Anise or Ani-chan would work I 'sppose." She says, trying to control herself from talking to much. "Nice to meet you." Anise looks at the red haired girl, then suddenly remembers that she is nude and blushes. "Um... Is it normal to bathe like that here?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 am
His British gentleman side wouldn't let him keep an eye on the girls, but his paranoid mage side insisted he keep an ear on the one he'd met before.

"But if she does start to say something, what would i do? I might be able to use [fog of sleep], but what if they're nude? I couldn't look or touch them, and my memory-erase spell has been sealed as part of my training ((oversight fixed!)). Awooo...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Chiyoko giggled. "Ani-chan just won't do. I'll call you Ani-ai instead, de yo." With a large smile smeared on her face, she lightly tapped Anise on the nose. So far, so good.

A few more girls had come in to bathe as well, and small groups were forming up. Seeing that none of them were heading Negi's way, she hadn't seen reason to distract them from their niches.

"It's all-girls school here. No worries of their being any boys around. And if there were any boys around, they'd had best be hurrying out a way we don't see him, de yo. So don't be so shy."  

Dartmoor

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:22 pm
"Did she have to word that so suspiciously!?" Negi glanced around for a way out, making note to ask Evangeline to teach him to use teleportation gates when he next saw her. Now that the building was filling with girls, Chamo wouldn't go quietly. Better to let him come home on his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:06 pm
Anise's pale blush it staring to feel irritatingly permanent to her as she rubs her nose. She looks down at her towel and bathing suit, frowning slightly, wondering what to do when she suddenly hears her talking about boys. "Um... Okay, I suppose so. Who is your teacher Chi-chan? I just got hear this morning you see..." Anise says as she rubs the back of her head while whishing Wray were here He could pull of the role of a girl if he tried... maybe.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:22 am
When asked what teacher she had, Chiyoko paused for a moment. Ani-ai really was new to the school since she hadn't just asked who her homeroom was. "Well I'm in class 3-B, so 'Death Specs' Takahata-sensei is my homeroom teacher. Can't say that I really remember all the other teachers and their subjects. Here at Mahora, we stay in our rooms while each sensei comes in for their time, de yo."

Continuing to wash herself without a problem, Chiyoko got curious. "So which class are you transferring into, Ani-ai? Not 3-A with ero... I mean, Springfield-sensei, are you, de yo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 am
"Oh, she's one of Takamichi's students. That would explain why i've not met her before. Good thing Asuna-san isn't here. A girl just mentioning Takamichi might make her too loud for someone who's hiding. DWAH! I forgot, i'm supposed to be leaving, not listening in! I still haven't figured out how to escape!"

Chamo bides his time, waiting for a chance to undo either girls' bathing suit.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:34 pm
"Wow, really? That seems strange. Um... I think I am 3-A... I haven't memorized my number yet. I think that I was told the name Springfield. I only know what room I am staying in so far. I don't know anyone but you yet." She scratches her head and puts her towel down. Anise slowly eases into the water and starts scrubbing her hair. "Are animals allowed here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:24 am
"Did she say 3-A!? Did i get a new student this year? I wish i had brought my roster with me, though it would have been pretty silly to."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 am
"Strange? From an outside view, perhaps. But its really nice cause then you have friends you share the entire day with, de yo." Chiyoko chirpped happily. Too bad she's not in 3-B. Maybe then I'd actually attend a little more often.

Then a thought sparked. "Oh, oh! Do you know your room mate yet? Pets aren't allowed unless everyone is willing to keep the lips on it. You know, don't tell and be totally cool with everyone, de yo."

It was about then that she noticed that the ermine was intently watching them. She didn't like it, considering her encounter with Chamo's big mouth so far. So she spoke up a little louder. "Though I think my pooch needs a new chew toy, de yo." Other girls turned and laughed, like they were in on some big seceret.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:55 pm
"It sounds all fun and good. I am not sure of my room-mate." She turns and looks at the ermine with a frown. "Who's is that, and why is it staring so much? It is rather rude of it to stare so." Anise asks, staring intently at Chamo. She unnoticably grabs a slip of paper wraped in plastic wrap from under her towel and slips it into the strap of her bathing suit. "You know it Chi-chan?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:09 am
"Jeez," Chamo thought. "Paranoid of me? I'm just a cute li'l animal, probably wandered in here by mistake, not trying to do anybody wrong (far as they know). Well, that first ne-san might have a reason, but this one. Man, trust is just something the youth of today lacks. It's sad in a way. 'Specially now that they're watchin' me, dammit. Now i might not get a chance to pull my famous Houdini Bikini trick."

At 'whos that', Negi felt the conflict between his desire to go help Chamo and to not be known outside 3-A as 'ero-sensei' ((i wish i had let people have more spells, because i just had an idea for the 'aerier amplificet mamas' spell)). But how could he get Chamo to leave without alerting anyone to his presence? Magic was an option, but it would prove Chiyoko's theory about him right beyond any doubt. "I'll just have to rely on Chamo's ability to tell when enough is enough."

Before Chamo had a chance to make Negi feel dumb for having faith in him, another girl entered the bath, this one tan with blond hair in two side-tails. Negi peeked around just enough to see the entrance and sighed slightly in relief. "Oh, it's master Ku."

The new girl smiled brightly at the two already there. "Nihao (a Chinese greeting)! Oh? Negi-bozu's (an honorific, like san and kun, but for children) ermine is here? Is not so strange, see Chamo in bath house, but where Negi-bozu?"

"I'm doomed!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces