Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
I am Legend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sfox246

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:25 pm
this movie was awesome. i cant wait to see the alternate version  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:28 pm
The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the zombie/vampire-like thingys. I don't even know what they were... They were stupid, but then, super fast, they got smart. That kinda pissed me off. But other then that, It was ok. I'm not one for zombie movies, but I like Will Smith.

Powered By Ryu 666

Skilled Lover

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:47 pm
Ryuki Kirima
The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the zombie/vampire-like thingys. I don't even know what they were... They were stupid, but then, super fast, they got smart. That kinda pissed me off. But other then that, It was ok. I'm not one for zombie movies, but I like Will Smith.

I would say that they are more vampires than zombies, I just call them Darkstalkers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 pm
wil smith rocks. my favorite movies of him are i am legend and pursuit of happiness. my favorite show is fresh prince of bel air. biggrin  

iDt_BALL3R

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:31 pm
I havent seen the movie but I just have to say Will Smith would not be the last man alive, not even close.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:35 pm
Man, I wanted to see this movie SO BAD LAST YEAR!! It looked cool.  

MDA_Tycoon

kk_yeh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:37 pm
sure it looks cool but i thought it was too short.............. xd xd sweatdrop
the alternate version was just that he lives i thought the version where he died made more sense hmph........

but wat do i noe im just a kid............. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes sweatdrop sweatdrop xd

here's a pic of me today n me from the beginning of last year.............don't ask y...........i got baces?!?!?!?!?!?! mrgreen mrgreen User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:26 pm
Will Smith is an awesome actor.

omgawsh, last night the power went off and i saw the sun set and all of a sudden become all dark, it really reminded me of I am Legend. it was creepy.

i have a question, are the zombies computer generated?

PixiePrincess1

Empty Water

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:46 am
I'm not a big fan of zombie movies because there are so many of them with the same type of story. so when I got out of the theater I was disappointed because I thought it would have broken the mold.
although i haven't seen many zombie movies, the best one I saw was Planet Terror, the 'Grindhouse' flick.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 am
Terrible_Beauty_Sublime
I havent seen the movie but I just have to say Will Smith would not be the last man alive, not even close.

that's ok:
he dies : )  

Empty Water

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:50 am
PixiePrincess1
Will Smith is an awesome actor.

omgawsh, last night the power went off and i saw the sun set and all of a sudden become all dark, it really reminded me of I am Legend. it was creepy.

i have a question, are the zombies computer generated?

Yes, the Darkstalkers are CG and they look TERRIBLE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:14 am
One: Will Smith sucks a**.
Two: This is the third time this book ( I am Legend, by Richard Matheson) has been made into a bad movie.
3:The new movie has almost NOTHING in common with the original story.
4: I am sick of seeing one of my favorite books being ruined every few decades.
5: Best version? The Omega Man starring Charlton Heston.( still pretty bad.)
6: The second worst version ? The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price.

Do yourselves a favor and just pick up the original book and read it.

Good stuff!  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:21 am
Pyro_Oreo
I'm not a big fan of zombie movies because there are so many of them with the same type of story. so when I got out of the theater I was disappointed because I thought it would have broken the mold.
although i haven't seen many zombie movies, the best one I saw was Planet Terror, the 'Grindhouse' flick.
Check out either Lucio Fulci's " Zombie" or the Italian cut of the original Dawn of the Dead. Romero's Day of the Dead is a godly classic! But this new rash of virus/zombie flicks is pissing me off.
Borrring.

Go to the old school stuff this new horror sucks a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:27 am
Kenshin1387
Ryuki Kirima

I would say that they are more vampires than zombies, I just call them Darkstalkers.
In the book they ARE vampires. Damned Hollywood.  

Foolkiller

andrew the fallin angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:54 am
i just luv the movie XD  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items