Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:53 am
Aka turned so that her back was to thr both of them. Something she learned to never do to those against her.

Taking a deep breath she casts off the voice of a weapon and says, "on the day I was saved I promised him I would save this life. A life for a life. I trained for 4 years before I was given a mission to get rid of a few Dasshi. Intruth I didn't know enough and wasn't ready. We completed the mission, that is to say they were dead but he took a poison dart meant for me and I didn't know how to save him. He died in my arms."

Her voice is craking and tears start to brim in her eyes. "Before he died he told that if I wanted to keep my oath then I had to save his soul and get revenge for him. Then he told about what was happening inside the Valios and how it was a ll a set up since Valios wanted him dead. He made me give an oath that I would destry Valios. In the shadows I've been killing off the wrong in Valios to do this."

Smirking she looks back at Raphael, "when I met you a year later I realived that like him you were only concerned about the people. Thanks to you I lived and learned to hide part of my self away. So I made an oath to you. I swore to help you one day in your mission."

He voice drops and she goes back to acting like a weapon. "So here I am if you want this to me the mission I help you on."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:52 am
Raphael smiled and said to her. "No Aka no more oaths. You are free to live your life. Don't be so dependant ok? It is your life not mine. So I have no right to ever require something of you. The resistance is about unity not making pawns of our members. Or endangering the life of a member for the greater good. Because the safer path is the only path. So Aka you decide what life you want. I promise our friendship will not be damaged if you stay with the Valios. I promise I would never lay a hand on you either. So Aka forget about my pleas for you to join me. You must fulfill your oath to this man your own way not mine." Raphael was shocked to hear himself actually telling Aka to leave. He knew she would be an asset but he didn't want to take advantage of her. Raphael walked out of the estate only leaving behind a message that he had to take care of some personal matters.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:32 am
Aka looked down at the ground before bowing to Bellemiere. "I'm sorry for being a problem I need to go and follow him orders are orders and a weapon must always follow them. An evil glint comes to her eye and she adds in a wisper. "Please allow us to meet again. As for Raphael don't tell him but I've already been asked for my hand. I'm to begin to the heir on the day he becomes the new leader. Prehaps next time we meet I will be in charge of Valios, and my husband will be in the grave."

As she goes to sstep out the door she freezes and adds, "I would check over your confrence room if I was you. Actually it would be best to look under the fifth floor tile from the left just below the window. I think you'll find something there you'll want removed. And before you ask, weapons are told everything in Valios."

Turning she leaves to track down Raphael and get some food for her complaining stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:31 pm
(Guys we need more roleplayers...) As Raphael was walking down a dark alley he noticed Aka and sighed. "Aka, do not try to fool a LeBrun. It is a most foolish and impudent decision. For I will see through your insolence at one point. And when I know that you have betrayed me I will kill you." Raphael stuck around after he made his exit. He had listened in on her conversation with Bellemiere using his technique. "If you do not tell me now how you have betrayed me then your death will be inevitable." Raphael was standing outside a building that made a passageway to the Valios network of connected houses and underground rooms. "Do not follow me or I swear to it that you will most surely die." Raphael was cold and trying to ignore the presence of Aka for he did not wish to see her. With that last moment of rationality Raphael made his way to Valios headquarters.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:26 am
Aka kept her mouth shut and still followed him trying to decided how to speak. "I'm not against you I'm following my own plan for revenge. I'm sorry if its against you not I'm changing my plan for revenge. But I still need to follow you till Vailos says you well enough to be on your own. And I need to keep up appearances till my plan is complete."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Raphael was no longer laughing by her ignorant thoughts. "Aka, did I not promise your elimination if you followed me. I no longer hold a kind and patient spirit for your incompetence. Go! Or else I will bring your head to the Valios leader before his death! Revenge is not something you share. I will not allow you to carry out your revenge either Aka. As it deals with my own plans for revenge!" They were in a dark hallway when Raphael was speaking to her. He was extremely annoyed and seriously wanted to rid her of his presence. "Aka, let it be known. That I hate you and everything about you. You were my dog and you chose to rebel. No one resists me Aka. I manipulated, lied, and cheated you of all things. I never once cared about you. I couldn't care less if you died right now. You are weak and incompetent. You are a nuisance so go now before I kill you." Raphael pulled out his sword and dissapeared from Aka's sight. Raphael decided he might as well hang around the Valios HQ. Until he had the chance of killing off the leader. Then a flashback came to him. Of the person he shot. He noticed her breathing barely in his flashback. Furthermore he caught glimpse of her reaching for a weapon as he looked down. Raphael was now confused as to why she only hurt him? She had the chance to kill...  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:32 pm
Bellemiere was shocked at Aka's blunt statement as she walked by, and her hands curled into fist. When Aka's back was turned, Bellemiere thought about putting a knife into it, then took the thought from her mind. She was supposed to be here to help Raphael, so she would have to suck it up, losing the Valios as allies would be a complete defeat to her needs. The Dasshi would destroy her.

The Rasen leader walked up to her, a warm honest expression played about his face. "Bellemiere dear." He shook her hand before waving his hand, asking her permission for a walk. Bellemiere nodded and moved into the hall towards his study.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:53 am
Aka sighed and left for her room.

Reaching there she locked the door, broke down, and started to cry.

'I need to keep going I will kill the heir then place the only person I see fit to be incharge. Even if he meant what he said about me being just being a dog. I swore to save his soul from revenge and I swore to Raphael I halp him. My oath must be followed even if it means I'm treated like a whore and a dog. I have no life and I mean nothing. I will die at his feet to feel human again. I have no life after all. I Aka am a weapon.'

Lookin up she wipes her tears and continues working on her newest poison and the one that will end her future husbands life.

Carefully she started mixing a few of the test tubes in front of her together. 'When I put this into him he'll live for a day at the most then die from heart faliure. By then the poison will be gone and untraceable. I'll have a quick marriage then die right after so my husband will be the leader. I hope he dosen't go against this.' With a smirk she added to herself, 'I hope she dosen't kill me for taking him untill after were married.'

Turning back to her work she beagn to concentrate and ignor everything around her.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:35 pm
Kyo was in the study waiting for Bellemiere and the Rasen leader to show up while waiting he read the Art of War for the time being and after a while he heard some footsteps and Kyo was thinking it was Bellemiere and the Rasen leader. But continued to read the book until they came back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Bellemiere looked up as Danis offered his arm. Bellemiere smiled at took it. "So old man, what do you have planned next?" She asked diplomatically. Danis laughed and stroked his white beard calmly, she was one of the few people able to tease him like this. Other men in the Rasen were spiteful to her because of her authority over them, and her friendship with Danis, but Bellemiere didn't care. Others respected her and gave her wide berths, others attempted to date her at the loss of their own dignity. Bellemiere was never gentle letting them all down.

Danis grinned at Bellemiere's banter and replied lightly. "Kyo and I wished to speak to you in my study... About a few things, the Valios, Raphael, and of course your place here. We have some new information on the Dasshi we thought you may be intrested in."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:49 pm
Ara smiled kindly as Genisis made her way into the room, her eyes flickered over to her sister in the corner. Ara began to pace again and gestered her hand to the furniture around the room. "It has been a long night, Genisis, please sit with us." Ara herself moved to a seat across from Brigha, their eyes met and they nodded to one another before Ara began.

"Genisis, as an hounerable weapon, you have great choice of missions, and also you follow the orders of those above you, mostly death's apprentices, and such..." Her voice faded off and Ara smiled. "Brigha's death's apprentice was killed tonight by one of Bellemiere's followers during her mission. Tadea will be missed." Ara paused for effect before Brigha took over for her sister.

"Ara has seen great potential in you, and has offered Venus, her own apprentice to me, so that you may train under her command. Venus is perfectly okay with this switch and has even offered her sincerest congratulations." Brigha smiled her cat like smile and her eyes glittered with mischeif. "This means however that you will be taking over for Venus and will be standing by Ara's side almost constantly."

Ara stood again, her dark jeweled eyes glittering with logic and wisdom. "Your missions under my command need much more stealth then others, as you will be trailing Bellemiere, and her magic is much stronger with stealth then any of ours. Killing is not needed, but analyzing her moves, to find her weakness is. You are to begin tonight, and to return here every three to six hours with your updates."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:16 pm
"I might be interested in? Well okay let's go onto your study sir. I haven't been out much these days but please enlighten me with this new info" Kyo followed Danis towards his study  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:38 pm
Aka was in the middle of mixing two slightly deadly poisonus together when there was a knock on the door. "Aka the heir would like to speak to you."

"I am coming." Putting away her things Aka slipped out of her room and followed the old servant to the heir layer.

Ounce in side he pointed to a seat and sent away the old man. "My dear Aka I heard about your mission today. I dop hope you aren't getting yourself all scratched up. You know I would hate to see your pretty little face all cut up."

"Do not worry my dear heir I will be careful."

"Oh Aka call me koi or master. After all when your my wife you will follow my orders in all things to a 'T'."

"Yes master."

Good you may go, and prehaps you shouldn't eat so much your getting fat."

"I wont," standing up Aka leaves the room to go into one of the training rooms. 'Hmm calling me fat he's got to be like 30 years old and balding. I hate that guy and I can't wait till I get to kill him. It would all be sweeter if I could bath in his blood as he screamed in pain.'

Witht his sadistic thought in her mind Aka began working on some sword technigues.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:46 pm
Raphael would blend within the Valios in his own position again. He was instead of being put on guard for the Heir and Leader's life being forced to teach the Weapons a duty he didn't mind as he didn't want to see those vile men's face.

Walking across the hall to a small study Raphael noticed blood near a door leading to the Heir's personal library. Raphael activated his technique and walked into the room. No one would notice anything but the door open...

xXDeathsHeirXx

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:51 pm
Genesis sat, clutching and unclutching her fist. Her eyes were wide and her breaths were ragged. "Bellemiere." she mumbled. She stood up and looked at Ara. "Lady Ara, it would be my honoru to stand by your side. I accept." she said horsely. Bellemiere.........Bellemiere........Bellimere. She thought over and over again. Genesis bowed deeply, then headed for the door. Bellimere..........you're mine!  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff