Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy Rp (Hope this is ok.. ^^;;) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
"i was searching for well.... actually i'm lost-ish... i got hit from the behind and i lost my sense of direction." myomoni said looking sheepish. "i don't know who it was and i've been wandering in the woods for two days now..." myomoni said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 pm
myomoni
"i was searching for well.... actually i'm lost-ish... i got hit from the behind and i lost my sense of direction." myomoni said looking sheepish. "i don't know who it was and i've been wandering in the woods for two days now..." myomoni said.

"Really? I've been wandering around for months." she said surprised.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:39 pm
"wow, i would have gotten out by then... no offense... i have a wonderful sense of direction but something must be blocking it. it might come back soon..." myomoni said looking hopeful  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 pm
myomoni
"wow, i would have gotten out by then... no offense... i have a wonderful sense of direction but something must be blocking it. it might come back soon..." myomoni said looking hopeful

"I think we all hope we'll get something back." she said with a hopeful tone as well. "So....i dont wanna sound...too childish or anything..but why dont we stick together? Y'know help each other?"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 pm
"sure thing. yea, sounds like a good idea." myomnoi said thinking the same thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:10 pm
myomoni
"sure thing. yea, sounds like a good idea." myomnoi said thinking the same thing.

"Thats great!!" Winter straightened up with excitment. "What about you miss?" her voice got softer.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:31 pm
((dang, she's off))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm
" Well im here just to be here.... sure.. it beats being alone.. ive been alone for a long time... she said looking at the sky  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:23 pm
"well, i guess not no more! so, its getting darker. where should we camp?" myomoni said sitting and thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:26 pm
"I guess so....we could just camp here" lei said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:03 am
"Hehe great! THe place where i already have a sleeping spot! ^.^" she ploped to the ground and curled up next to the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 am
"Well if you need me, ill be in the tree above Winter."she said jumping into the tree sitting on a branch  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:49 pm
"ok" myomoni said jumping into another tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:59 pm
Lei laid on a branch and stared at the moon. "I miss yall...one day you will get avenged.she said. a tear rand down her face and she began humming to herself. her mother told her that her voice was so pure that she could put to sleep the most vile creature. She continued to hum and her eyes began to close and not long she was asleep.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:18 am
Winter slowly opened her eyes still dazed from sleep. She lay in the same position not moving, but just staring out into space with thoughts that started to creep up into her mind. As she lay motionless she listened to nature around her and shivered whenever a breeze pass by.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff