Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Which anime/manga character represents you the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm
I'm a mix of a few:

Nice Holystone from Baccano!, because I'm sweet and feisty, and love a good explosion.
Riza Hawkeye because, I'm no-nonsense and very loyal to the people dear to me.
Karin from Chibi Vampire Karin, because I love to cook for the ones I love and there's always something wrong with me...
And Kagura from Fruits Basket, because I love my sweetie so much sometimes to clinginess and violence...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 am
Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble
We're both pretty stupid, we fall down a lot, and we suck at sports. and we both love one certain guy.  

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

Sakura_Aqualight

Wicked Mage

22,715 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 am
I would have to say that I love food and am as lazy as Usagi/Serena from Sailor Moon. But am as funny and scornful as Kyoko from Skip Beat. And I would say that I have the Intellegence and bravery of Nami from One Piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:08 am
o.O Hotaru of Gakuen Alice!  

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm
User ImageRangiku from Bleach. We both have rather larger-than-normal breasts and are not shy about calling attention to them in conversation... we're both kind of lazy about getting work done, we both eat weird combinations of food, and we both love to take naps and drink. xd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 am
Everyone who has seen Death Note that knows me in real life says I am exactly like L. Every online quiz I have took that asks which Death Note character I am has said that I am L. The proof is in my signature. Things seem to work out well since L is my favorite person of all time. The only differences are the looks and gender. Plus, our nationalities are different (example: he is a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, and a quarter of French/Italian but I am a tiny bit Irish, a tiny bit Scotish, and mostly English).  

nightmare_death_witch

runeshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 am
I'd be the randoms that are in the background that say nothing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am
somewhere between hinata shikamaru and neji. im lazy and shy and even when i dont try, i always win (lol jk) mrgreen  

norealanswer

Mid Nitewolfv

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 am
id have to say horo from spice and wolf.... i loe all sorts of anime and manga, but, the one im most like is horor, shes crazy, and she doesnt ever really get the seriousness of whats going on, shes crazy and puts her whole heart into everything she does! ninja sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:21 am
My cousins either say I'm Ichigo Momomiya (from Tokyo Mew Mew), or Hikari Hanazono (from S.A.).
I'm really energetic, competitive, and kindhearted, but rather dense like Hikari.
But for Ichigo, I'm kinda weird, slow at times, and I can have a bit of a temper.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 am
I've always been told that I was exactly like Shuichi from Gravitation. To be fair, my ex is an awful lot like Yuki - an emotionless a*****e with a dark past.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 am
I think that I'm a lot like Sawako from Kimi Ni Todoke because she's shy, blushes easily when she's talking to a boy, and she's bullied by girls.

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image From all the anime girls my friends and my man tell me, I'm alike/remind them of me. I think I'm more like mikuru asahina then anyone. I even got her birthmark on her chest. No joke. Easily, I get scared or flustered too I'm shy at times on top of that. And I've had friends making do embarrassing things and tease me too. As to one example: They made me cosplay as Yuna to make people sign up for the anime club. lol

Yeah, my friends love me cosplaying and so dose my fiance. Especially my fiance redface

User ImageAnother character is Orihime Inoue
I do come off as native and rather clueless but sadly I don't have her gift of getting exceptionally high grades in school. I got my hair cut off too when I was in school. Not has harsh as what happened to Orihime . The girl behind me cut off my ponytail because she hatred me for some reason or another. I was bulled a lot in school. I have a very overactive imagination which Orihime seem to have too. I also got her causal sense of style.
*blushes* Oh...I got both of their large breasts too LoL

User ImageUsagi Tsukino is another one. I wasn't the best at school when it come to grades and hell I was always running late. Yeah, I'm kinda of a ditz. I would fantasizes about my crushes and my 'dream guy' I'm also can be quite Clumsy. I love sweets and reading manga, playing video games. I'm lucky to have a sweet guy in my life as Usagi dose too. I got a ring similar to hers ^-^

User ImageMinako Aino: me and Minako have the same b-days. Yup, Oct 22. We're Libra! I love singing and collect stuffed animals. I'm the romantic type and can act serious when I need to but I act kinda silly most of the time around friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 pm
I'd say that... I'm the most like Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter.
We're both perverted freaks who creep out pretty much everyone we meet. My case of perversion isn't as strong as his, though.
Oh, and of course. We're both fond of teasing and pulling mind games.  

Chimera Cross

Ruthless Raider

21,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:55 pm
I have a few people. Let me list them and explain which traits make us similar. You can just look at the bold words if you don't want to read the entire thing.

Sunako Nakahara (The Wallflower)
I'm like Sunako in many ways, give or take a few fears.. She likes her horror movies, I like my horror anime. She nosebleeds when she looks at a hot guy, I can't give one eye contact. We both get giggly when we see blood and gore. She has her anatomy models, I have my writing muses. We both like chocolate, we both get judged for being different, and we both have caring friends who don't want us to change our nature. I have her creepy nature. Both of us are proud to be who we are and refuse to change.

Nao Yuuki (Mai HiME)
Where do I start? We both cherish our moms and we both don't trust people easily. Nao only trusts herself. Additionally, both of us were innocent and kind before events turned us otherwise. When I promise to do something, I can usually be trusted. Her counterpart in Mai Otome likes to embarrass people, which I enjoy as well. I have her trust issues.

Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Unlike Haruhi, I'm not really an optimist. I prefer to see things the way they really are. However, both of us are eccentric and creative. I may not be God, but things typically go my way as long as I don't force things. I have her creative and eccentric nature.

Beatrice, the Golden Witch (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
I'm no murderer, but I cannot deny that I do have a pretty sadistic nature. I'm not going to stab people in the back or anything, but I do like to see my enemies in pain. We both hate boredom, have witch cackles, and are pretty messed up in the head (SEE: Beatrice's gourmet skills). I have her hatred of boredom, sadistic nature, sense of humor, and love for games.

Shion Sonozaki (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
Unlike Shion, I don't go around killing people when my crush disappears off the face of the earth. Like Shion, I am nice and funny until you push me over the edge. When enraged, I am pretty twisted. I don't mind seeing my enemies in pain if they anger me and I especially don't stand for people insulting the ones I love. I am very protective of my friends. We're like each other when it comes to romance.

Mikaru (Mermaid Melody Pure)
~rages hard~ FFFFFFFFF. One, I hate her. She looks like me. Brown hair, gray eyes, short. Plus she makes a damn clingy girl when she's in love. Not to mention she is a boyfriend-stealing p***k who did NOT deserve a happy ending. Anyway, we're like each other appearance-wise.

Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Unlike Lucy, I don't go around killing people, as I have stated already. I am also not a Diclonius with horns and invisible arms capable of tearing human flesh. However, both of us were bullied at a young age for being different and our interests have both been taken advantage of by people. Her love for animals was heavily abused and my interest in anime was greatly made fun of. I share a similar past that has changed me.

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff