Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Real life OHSHC Characters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oro?
  owo
View Results

Panda Pengu

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 am
my friend always remind me of MORI...he never speaks a lot...he is tall...same hairdo of Mori, he does KENDO(he is on a kendo school) and he say yes as "uh.."... xp

my cousin always told me that I always copy TAMAKI...he told me that I drama a lot because of someone I love(my bestfriend whos a girl)...my cousin and hers are classmates and Im from another class...I dont have the looks and even the wealth... cry  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Sashakrispies

I have a friend that I have to say reminds me too much of Tamaki.
He's tall, blonde, and just a bit... flamboyant in his actions. He's not homosexual, in fact he's more of a lady charmer, but he does have an odd... flow to him.

He likes pretty things and can get really passionate about something he's discussing and go on about it (even after people are sweatdrop ing all over).

I mentioned before in a different post that even though Tamaki entertains the hell out of me, he reminds me waaaaay too much of my best guy friend and I just want to call him an idiot and hand face him to the floor.

Here's an example.

Him: But you'd look so cute in this dress! Ooh and we could add a little bow. =O And this bonnet would look so adorable with it, but no, not this shade. This shade clashes with the frill in th-
Me: *Twitches of irritation* Shut up, idiot. [WHOP!]
Him: crying She hiiit me! *Goes to emo corner*
Me: -_-U Get up, you're embarrassing me.

My friend also fan boys over me in cute outfits like no other (high pitched "awwwws" and "ooohs", hugging my head and everything), goes off into fantasy world of his own on occasion and is really emotional, just like Tamaki. When he gets upset by something, he'll go off into some corner and grow mushrooms like an emo child.

I have to admit, it makes me giggle.

When we both watched OHSHC together it was like we found his long lost twin brother. Kiiinda creepy.

OMG!ROFLMAO!!  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

purplesockz

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:41 am
My best friend Autumn reminds me so much of Tamaki. She's like a female copy of him. It's kind of scary just how alike they are. Both are almost always happy and if she doesn't get her way or gets upset, she pouts too, just not in a corner. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 am
Honourable123
I can't think of anyone who reminds me of Ou Hos characters right now. All that I can think of is Death Note. *hides DN volumes* sweatdrop

Haha I see a Death Note fan! =D
And also, I can't think of anyone thats like the characters...
Hmmm *thinks*
I guess I'm like Honey/Hunny, cus I act pretty childish and I love Teddies and Sweets and stuffs =] but I'm not very good at self defense lulz  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

bry388

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 pm
uh...we have an exchange student at our school who's name is Hikaru...and he has redish hair and is the same height and he's adorable...but sadly no twin crying

and one of my friends has really short hair and brown eyes and looks a lil like Haruhi but not a whole lot...she looks more like Haruhi when the both have long hair sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Well if you were to look at me and my big brothers you wouldn't think it but were to much like tamaki haruhi and hikaru he's always over dramatic and gets so emotional and whenever i'm talking about wearing something he always starts talking about what would match my eyes and my hair (i have really really long dark brown hair unlike haruhi and my brothers have dark brown short hair) and not to mention that my other big brother he doesn't have a twin but he's almost exactly like hikaru and my oldest brother kinda reminds me of kyoya only he doesn't wear glasses  

Shimayuni

SnowWtch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 am
My brother is a lot like Kyoya. Even has the glasses and hairstyle for it too. However, if my brother shaves then he looks just like Harry Potter but with Kyoya's personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 pm
I'm a mix of Haruhi and Hikaru. I look kinda' like Haruhi and my attitude is like Hikaru's... which includes my hot-headed-ness. I do act a bit like Tamaki sometimes when someone says something that I don't like, I admit.
My brother acts like Honey, only a bit meaner, except when it comes to when I was screamed at by my parents. *huggles Jeffrey*  

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

Seong Jinwoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm
No,but that would be so cool!xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 pm
i think that i act alot like haruhi
my friends tell me that alot
my pretty laid back
but they do kinda stay on my back
cause i have that best grades
so yeah  

tatsuki_bubbles

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

IIRu-ChanII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 am
<3 I remind my self of Honey because I love sweets and I always act cute x3 my sis tells me dat a lot <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 pm
one of my friends reminds me of Honey he has blonde hair and LOVES cake he can eat so much and not get fat. also hes cute but the only problem is that hes really tall....  

kibagirl24

Chelsea X111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm
well idk anybody in my family or friends tht look like one of the host club characters but i no for the fact tht i am like each and every one host club
characters[execpt Tamaki xp ]

Kyoya- i wear glasses ,plus i get mad when people wake me up
Hunny-cheerful and hyper and eats sweet mmmmm.......
twins- i get in trouble
Haruhi-i read books,down to earth,
Mori-quiet
Tamaki-?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm
Sashakrispies

Him: But you'd look so cute in this dress! Ooh and we could add a little bow. =O And this bonnet would look so adorable with it, but no, not this shade. This shade clashes with the frill in th-
Me: *Twitches of irritation* Shut up, idiot. [WHOP!]
Him: crying She hiiit me! *Goes to emo corner*
Me: -_-U Get up, you're embarrassing me.

My friend also fan boys over me in cute outfits like no other (high pitched "awwwws" and "ooohs", hugging my head and everything), goes off into fantasy world of his own on occasion and is really emotional, just like Tamaki. When he gets upset by something, he'll go off into some corner and grow mushrooms like an emo child.

xd that is JUST LIKE one of my best friends. and that converstation kinda happened. weird. Exept my friend doesn't have tamaki's shade of blonde. his is much more darker.

Hehe. my friends and i have a plan to sneak into his house and bleach his hair, since me and my friends agree he's just like tamaki. so we HAVE scream to bleach his hair

also i have one friend with kaoru's EXACT PERSONALITY
it's creepy
but sadly he has dyed black hair gonk why why do you have to ruin it so.

and my friends say i am just like Haruhi

sweatdrop i guess i have the personality but my hair doesn't match
i would have to cut it crying

ooh and sorry for ranting on and on sweatdrop  

AmorAmore

chyunei

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm
Uhhhh~
I have a friend who reminds of me of Tamaki.
I call him Milord and he's tall and blonde. He also MUST be beautiful and you cant touch his hair. EVER. My bestfriend reminds me of Nekozawa cause she loves the dark and black magic. Plus, she wears my black cloak a lot haha. I remind myself of Haruhi. I have her hair before she cuts it off and my eyes seem to be the give away of my femine traits. The story:
I was in an all girl academy in Asia and i didnt watch Ouran yet. So, some friends and I were doing a play for our project. They told me to be the boy since i was the one with the most boyish attitude. So they put my hair up in a way that none ws in my face and they even took some of my hair and made a mustache. (My hair is long) but then Nikki said "She cant. Her eyes are like Haruhi." So i was like "Haruhi? Who's that?" They just laugehd and said nevermind. My parents tell me to be a bit more ladylike so i often claim gender doesnt matter. Oh well haha. C:  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff