Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry Potter!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Harry Potter movie is you favorite???
  The Sorcerer's Stone
  The Chamber of Secrets
  The Prisoner of Azkaban
  The Goblet of Fire
  The Order of the Phoenix
View Results

GB_JokerDaKid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 am
da 4th way more action in it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:37 am
third the most truthful, the fourth was iffy and the fifth, crap  

xXDragon FoxXx

Isaloompa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:27 pm
I loved the fight scene between Dumbledore and Voldemort in the last movie. It was amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:15 pm
Love the 4th one. Had so much action compared the 1,2,3, & 5. I can't wait for the 6th one. I just saw the new trailer and it was awesome! 3nodding  

peachpie699

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 pm
Prizoner of Azkaban...not sure why!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:09 am
I Like all of them, but my favorite was goblet of fire because i love the action and scenes.  

xXDesaraiXx

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 pm
The Goblet of Fire is my favorite movie, probably because it's my favorite of the books, too. I imagine it will stay my favorite even after the last 2 films come out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 am
i like all but my favourite is Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix..  

Xx-frozen_blood-xX

Jashinist Centaur Kizuku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:54 pm
I Love all the books and movies, but my favorite one was The Order Of The Phoenix  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm
Goblet of Fire i dont know why. and i loved the first  

Art_Lover_666

Ground Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:04 pm
My faves would be the first 2 movies. Since they are the movies that actually relate to the books, then the rest just die... Yet they are good, I must say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm
My favorite movie version is Prisoner of Azkaban, though Order of the Phoenix is my favorite book. 3nodding

I LOVE POA because it's the first book/movie where it really isn't good vs. bad, the plot starts to really thicken. POA was also the first I saw in theatres and I hadn't read the books then, so when the Dementor made its appearance on the train I really did feel like I was going to die watching it approach!! whee
The movie OOTP just...drags for some reason. I didn't notice it when I saw it in theatres [I'd actually read this one first] and since I was moving with the book timeline in my head it absolutely flew by, but a friend who hadn't read any of the books told me she thought it'd never end. Now when I watch the DVD, I get that same feeling and I usually turn it off before I get anywhere NEAR the end. burning_eyes  

JuilianFai

X-inuyashagal-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 pm
The first one cause it was really like the book and because daniel looked so cute and tiny lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 pm
I like the first one! I liked the way the director portrayed Hogwarts... and it was a great intro into the story. You could only watch the first one and be satisfied. The others kinda left you knowing you had to watch the next one. I don't really know how to explain it in a good way...

I really liked it~  

meimei-chan

Seras_Victoria12485

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 pm
The one I really liked was POA and OOTP too. Sirius Black aka Gary Oldman, one of my favorite actors. I just think he is a really good actor.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff