Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Host Chat [Hosts Only]. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Tamaki Suoh-kun

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:16 pm
Coming back into the room very quitely and sitting down on one of the coaches galnceing over once in a while to make sure he didnt wake Hunny up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Haruhi sighed as she watched Tamaki then sighed and moved over to him, "Would you like some tea or coffee sempai?"

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:46 pm
Kyouya looked over at Haruhi and Tamaki. "Oh, Haruhi. If you are going to bake those cookies for the garden party, let me know how much you need for supplies."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:54 pm

She glanced over to Kyouya, thinking this over. "Well, with all the guests we'll get, I'll need quite a bit..." she stated, placing a finger on her lip as she thought this over.

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:56 pm
"That's fine, just let me know what you need."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:39 pm
Having just gotten out from a lecture over the phone with his father, Luke walks glumly over to an unoccupied chair with a sigh. "What's up with everyone?" he says in a depressed but quiet tone, having taken a glance at the sleeping Hunny.  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:44 pm
Kyouya looked up from his records as Luke flopped into the nearby chair.

"We were discussing a Garden Party for the start of summer, and Haruhi baking cookies for it. Is there something wrong, Luke?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 pm
"It's just my dad. Apparently he was drafted to go into war and I'm worried about what might happen to him." he answered, smiling weakly. "Thanks for caring. And if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to do something for the Garden Party as well."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 pm
"I'm sorry to hear that." He leaned back in his chair and looked fully at Luke.

"What did you have in mind for the garden party?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:29 pm
Mori wakes up once again, but this time to the voice of a new member. Could he be a new host? There are not many guys that come in here...
Before he gets up to walk over to the new person, he glances over to Hunny to see that he is still sound asleep.  

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Haruhi smiled lightly and glanced to the new member, she felt sorry of the news about his father going to war, but many others headed to war as well.
She shook her head and thought over what else could be done about the garden party as the others started to think about it, she could guess that there would be costumes for them to wear, probably supplied by the twins mother.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:01 am
"Well, my dad told me that I could take anything other than money from his company while he's away at war. I was thinking that I could bring some new beverages for the Host Club and its guests to try."
Having noticed that Mori woke up, Luke greets him out of his daze. "Good afternoon, Mori-senpai. How was your nap?"

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:31 am
Kyouya nodded. "I see no reason we couldn't do that. Unless Tamaki has a problem with it."

He looked the king's direction, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:10 pm
Hunny yawned and stretched his arms over his head. he rubbed his eyes and looked around the host club room, seeing a new guy he jumped to his feet and ran to the guys side. he got right up next to him and hugged him around the middle. "Hello" he said and smiled up at the new guy. "Are you a new host?"

dragonhealer

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:14 pm
Not able to help himself, Luke kneeled down to Hunny and beamed. "Indeed, I am. My name's Luke Perril, and you are adorable."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff