Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Ramen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ramen cooked or uncooked?
  Cooked!!
  un cooked!!! :D
  Ewww, ramen is gross..
View Results

demon child me

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:37 am
I like Ramen. Most people (especially college students) like Ramen because it's really cheap and tasty.

Though I don't see why you'd eat it uncooked, but I knew somebody who eat the noodle mess uncooked and took the powder on top as a seasoning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 pm
demon child me
I like Ramen. Most people (especially college students) like Ramen because it's really cheap and tasty.

Though I don't see why you'd eat it uncooked, but I knew somebody who eat the noodle mess uncooked and took the powder on top as a seasoning.

yea i go university and got like 2 boxes of it lol, quick n cheap to make xd

eating it uncooked and having the powder aswell...? that sounds a bit wrong whee  

Verone Devlin

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:52 pm
I l,ove ramen and i guess so many ppl obsses over it just bc of the obvious reason...it taste good  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 pm
Yorozuya_Harujiro
Ramen is just one of the many reasons that the Nihonjin are the greatest people EVER.

Ramen is actually a product of China..the word 'rah-men' is written in katakana [the foreign word alphabet].

I personally think the "ramen"/"oodles of noodles" sold here in the US is gross. You haven't had ramen until you've been to the Chuukagai [China town] in Japan [or while you're at it just hop one more country over and eat IN China LOL].
Authentic Chinese ramen is SO different from the quick and dirty versions sold here, the noodles are fairly firm and there's like a thousand different styles to them, ranging from vegetable ramen to jellyfish ramen to tonkotsu [pig bone] ramen.  

JuilianFai

idealy_infamous

1,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Cheap and delicious!

I went to culinary school and they still ate this this dried commodity by the bucket full.

And eating it "raw" is also very tasty

and i say "raw" cause its basically cooked ramen noodles freeze dried then re-packaged. Freeze drying it keeps it from spoiling.....its basically like military Tac..... Lol cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:36 pm
I grew up with ramen...its a part of my life (there's a funny back story about it from when I was a baby)

Love it... the aroma, steam, deliciousness (fresh...not instant but applies to both)

Instant ramen because its easy to cook, cheap, and still delicious

Some ppl eat ramen raw, but I fail to understand why they don't cook it when it tastes so much better cooked. Is it because they're really lazy? or do they really taste better raw (I've never tried be4)?  

Buckamoo

luminous muse

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:17 pm
I eat ramen both ways, though I prefer it dry. I powder on a little seasoning and it tastes amazing to me!!! heart I don't get how u ppl don't like it!! Try it a few times for urself, hopefully u'll get why I like it!!

I'm not lying, try it!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:41 am
ive only tried instint ramen but i want o try the real stuff XD  

clownfriend

Lonely Seraph

xXx_takashi58_xXx

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:37 pm
MrsFail
Do you guys like ramen?
and why do so many people obsess over it?!
O:

Yes. I eat it ALOT. I slightly care about what brand it is, but they all taste so good.

People obsess over it because:

A soup with different shaped meat (rectangle, spiked spiral, sponge), noodles that takes like spicy fish, and broth that warms you would probably be the best thing you could eat for any time of the day.

Did I mention it's also an item on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:16 pm
i like ramen when im hungry.

maybe people obsess ovr it because it taste good?

limetreegirl

Gracious Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

demonic_mysteria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:58 am
I love Ramen mrgreen easy to make has comes in different flavors like chicken, and beef and did you know youcan get more protein from ramen then you do from the sliced meat you by from the store eek but if its warm outside I much perfer to eat cold things biggrin cold taste better when its warm  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 pm
I love Ramen. Especially Top Ramen. Unfortunately I haven't been able to have any lately, because the stores I go to aren't selling the individual packs anymore. You have to buy the big packs of 10 or whatever amount they are in... of just one flavor! I loved being able to get a variety of different flavors. Now I have Maru-chan... still good... but the stores I go to only have two different flavors - Chicken and Beef. Oh well.

Maybe people obsess over it because it's a fast and easy meal to cook, and tastes great. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games