Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Highschool...the drama! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:25 pm
[[yea...we do]]

YUKI
Yuki sat in Lit class as Mr. Yama talked about Shakespeare. She loved Literature and wanted to become a great poet. She would always right poems whenever something inspired her wherever she was she would stop and write it down. Mr. Yama asked the class what was one of Shakespeare's famous writings. Yuki raised her hand "Well one that everyone know is The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet sir." she said happily "Good job Yuki can you explain what it is about?" She shook her head "Well its about two star crossed lovers that are in the middle of a family battle and since they were apart of these two families..their love was forbidden and eventually the family feud caused them to commit suicide. Romeo drank poison because he thought Juliet was dead when she was laying on a tomb ,but when he drank it she awoke but it was to late for him. Then she took his dagger and stabbed herself." she said happily.
"Excellent...you really know your history." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:21 pm
((Aww i love romeo and juliet! ^.^ ))

AME

"Hehe nothing! So whats up Koshi? What were you up to this summer that you wouldnt answer your phone?!" she asked with a smile sitting criss crossed in front of him.

MYA

"Oh wow since you were five?! Thats amazing! Ive only been playing since i was about...12 but i practice alot!" she giggled in a shy sort of way. When the girl mentioned her position in second seat Mya just blushed and turned away bashfully. "Oh well...i guess im pretty good! Im not bad but i dont think im great!"

KIRA

Kira watched the teacher carefully until he turned his back to write something on the board. He waited for the perfect moment, grabbed his things, and hunched over sneaking out of the door unnoticed. Once he was out of the teachers reach he walked a little further into the hallway. "Hey Gin! Guess you got bored after all? Wanna go to Taco Bell?" he asked jokingly.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm
[[ i know me too... i wanted to cry when they killed themselves but i didnt cuz we were watching in class ]]

KOSHI
"Nothing really...hehe thats a funny story.... my parents busted me for taking their car out on a joy ride so they grounded me the whole summer and took my phone away from me....well its not really a funny story i guess." he said. "But what's up with you?"

GIN
"Eh..that girl from earlier was in there...so i tried talking to her and she completely started babbling and i think she thought i was going to hurt her for running into me." he said laughing a bit. "Tacobell sounds good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 pm
(( I know'z! It was so sad! ))

AME

"Oh that sucks alot!" she said with a pout. "Well for me...well me and the guys and a few girls went out to the beach for a couple of weeks. and thats all. We were gonna invite you but...like i said and you said, you werent answering your phone." she explained.

KIRA

"Pssh oh really? Little girls these days! They cry over anything....Oh really? Taco Bell is good? Well lets go cause im ******** starving i havent eaten anything...."  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm
[[ yea ]]

KOSHI
Koshi's jaw dropped. "Are you kidding....ahhhhh my parents ruin everything." he said

GIN
"Yeah...i know right. Me either...we can take my car."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 pm
Serri smiled, "Thats good, it took me forever to into the habit of practicing everyday. But now I practice for 2 hours everyday." Serri unfolded her music she was passed and looked at it. "Well, we're going to start playing so talk to yeah after class?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:45 pm
AME

Ame laughed and pat Koshi on the head. "Yeah...maybe next time buddy! Hehehe!"

MYA

Mya was amazed by this girls commitment to her violin. "Uhh yeah...sure." she replied and got her music ready and was about to play.

KIRA

Kira messed with his long hair and flung his backpack over his shoulder. "Yeah...lets go dude!" he started to walk to the doors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Serri was disappointed when the teacher said to put their instruments down for a bit, he wanted to talk about the music. Well this isn't something I was looking forward too. She thought and sighed. She pulled out a note book and decided to write a note to her neighbor. She quickly wrote: -Hi, what's the rest of your classes, maybe we have another class together...- And passed it.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:04 pm
YUKI
Yuki had drifted off a little from Literature and started thinking about Gin. I cant believe i made an a** out of myself...i was a babbling idiot...Stupid Yuki she said hitting herself on her head.

KOSHI
Koshi blinked his eyes when Ame patted his head. "Yeah...if i dont get in trouble again..hehe."

GIN
Gin looked over to see that Kira brought his bookbag. "You actually brought that thing."he said with a smirk. He grabbed his keys out his pocket and walked out the doors. His car was sitting in the front. His car was black with red flames on the sides. He unlocked his car and got in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:29 pm
AME

"Ugh! Please try not to! Without you there the guys were almost in the dumps. But since some girl was there, hotty i guess, made thier tails wag." she rolled her eyes. "So dont get in trouble again so we dont have to invite her next time." she teased.

MYA

Mya sat in her seat quietly, staring down at her hands in thought about Kyo. Her thoughts were interupted when her neighbor passed a note to her. Mya read it and smiled, she got out her pen and wrote back. 'Hi there! The rest of my classes are Spanish, Math, History, P.E, and Home economics. You?', she then passed it.

KIRA

Kira paused when they got to Gins car. "Hey i didnt know that you upgraded your car!" he mentioned as he climbed in the passengers seat. "My car got taken away by my parents until i get my grades up." he complained.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:53 pm
KOSHI
"I'll try not to...but you know i have a love of adventure." he said laughing. "I'm sensing a little bit of jealousy." he said jokingly.

GIN
"Hehe...yeah friend of my moms sold it to her...my dad didnt want it so he told me if i could fix it up....i could keep it...and this is what came out." he said starting it up. "Damn...that sucks... maybe you should get a tutor or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:54 pm
AME

Ame crinched her nose in a childish way. "Nah! Im not jealous! I just thought she was a bit stuck-up! Stealing the cuties, ya know?" she joked.

KIRA

"Oh i see..." he replied until he heard Gin mention a tutor. "No, no! ******** that! Im not getting a tutor! Ill just.....ill just try harder and try not to sleep and skip like we are doing now. But whatever, lets just go get those tacos!" he wined.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:58 pm
KOSHI
Koshi laughed "Riiiiiight."

GIN
"Whoa take it easy....yeah...good luck with that." he said pulling out the the parking spot and heading towards Taco Bell  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:15 am
AME

"Whaaatt?!" she smiled and gave him a small punch to his arm. "You would be kinda mad if some big dude was taking all the cute girls away, huh?" she asked.

KIRA

"Yeah,yeah,yeah...." Kira just said and tucked his hands behind his head and dozed off.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:15 am
Serri read the note quickly and replied, 'I have ASL, Math, P.E, and computer tech! Oh, you never told me your name, I'm Serri.' She folded it and passed, trying to pay attention to the teacher at the sametime.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff