Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:21 am
Dom skided to the door and sighed. "Well let's hope this group is better, don't you think Leormon?" The little lion nodded as they jumped of the scooter. Dom looked at the little digimon and remembered whatr his last team was like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 pm
"Open gate #3!"
dom enters.
"Now that everyone's here, we can begin the test, follow me outside."
Nagato walks outside, and monodramon shoots out of his digivice.
"dom should remember this test..."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Gatomon looked longingly at the retreating humans, and at the door. Kari sighed, and looked at her. "I know you're upset about this. You can go out with them if you want, help with training." Gatomon looked at Kari, eyes lighting up, and scampered away, after Nagato. "Captain, want me to help with sparring?" She said, blue eyes sparkling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 pm
"OOOH, this gonna be awesome." Rick got fired up as if nothing could bring him down. "So what are your names? I got to know my partners." Gabumon bowed to the others. "My name is Gabumon and this is my partner Rick."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 pm
"Get kari out here, she needs to get off that computer anyway. Monodramon, Realize!"
Monodramon walked next to nagato, seemingly confident in himself.
"You are all going against me, and kari if she decides to get out here. All of you will digivolve to the best of your ability. Dom, having been here for the last generation of DATS, has already advanced another step in digivolution." (Perfect level, or ultimate in american. Rick and tice, you can only go to champion, since this is your first time around.)
Monodramon leapt into position.
"I will demonstrate. Digisoul...full...Charge!"
Grademon emerged, waiting for everyone else to digivolve. (Champion level.)

Grademon Data:
http://wikimon.net/Grademon
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Grademon#Grademon  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:18 pm
Gatomon ran back inside, and a few minutes later Kari wheeled herself out. "Ready!" She wheeled herself beside her captain, and Gatomon flipped beside her. "Shall she digivolve?" Kari asked quietly.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm
"champion level is fine for now." Nagato whispered back. He wanted them to make him digivolve to mega, but he was unsure if they were capable of matching grademon's immense speed, in order to hit him at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Kari nodded. "Got it. Say the word and tell me what you need." Gatomon was happy that they both were out - it had been too long. Ever since the accident, which DATS was indirectly involved with, she hadn't been out at all.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:44 pm
"I probably won't even have to digivolve further, to tell the truth..."
Grademon assumed his fighting position, still waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:21 pm
"True" Gatomon took a fighting stance, tail held aloft. The holy ring on her tail shone slightly in the sun, giving her power. "Ready when you are!"

((No muse lately.))  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:25 pm
Dom smiled at Kari he knew her from before but as he saw the wheelchair he's remembered what happened and his smile sank. Dom then turned and grabbed his digivice ready for battle. "Let's warm up in champion stage." Dom said to Leormon who digivolved to Leomon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:58 pm
grademon warped behind leomon, and kicked him to the ground.
"Show spirit Dom, don't let yourself lose!"  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm
Kari couldn't help herself - she cringed as her friend was attacked. Squinting, she sympathized with him, and would yell at him if he didn't get up soon. Come on, Dom! she thought to herself. Get up!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:01 pm
"How about this for spirit!?" Rick took out his digivice and a blue aura surrounded his hand. "Digi-soul, Charge!!!" "Gabumon digivolve toooo....Garurumon!!" Gabumon transformed into a big wolf now and charged at grademon. "Go for it!!"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:02 pm
(I hit leomon)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games