Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Forbidden ((Action/ Romance)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:51 pm
Kenai
Kenai just smiled and headed off to his apartment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

Akira walked along the lonely, dark, streets of the village. She hummed to herself quietly and kept her hand placed on her sword. Kosoru watched her through the dark shadows from behind her. He evaporated into the darkness and reapeared suddenly by Akira's side. Akira jumped with a loud gasp, "What do you want you pervert!?" Korosu frowned and messed with his long hair bashfully. "I just wanted to make sure that you got home safe." he replied sweetly for once. "Hmph! Im not a child anymore! You can leave me alone now. My sword is the only one that protects me." she told him plainly. Akira arrived at her small apartment and opened the door, Kosoru still behind her. "Well...you heard me death boy! Go home and get some sleep since your following me after that elf woman." she said and closed the door on Korosu's face. Korosu sighed and plopped down to the floor infront of her door, and fell asleep soundlessly.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:28 pm
Kenai
Kenai arrived at his apartment. He unlocked the door and walked in closing it behind him. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He got undressed and stepped it. He got out after 10 minutes and walked to his room putting on his pjs and hopping into bed, laying there thinking about Kenya.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:15 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

The bright sun lightened up the sky with its brilliant rays, peeking through every window like a sweet, motherly wake up call. Akira slowly opened her eyes and glanced around her room. She rolled over off of her bed and headed for an early morning shower. When she got out she dressed in whatever she felt like. (( Her clothes http://photobucket.com/image/anime clothing/CharactersOnly/Anime Girls/Princess Daisy/Daisy.jpg ))
Akira packed up her things in a pack and threw her crimson black trench coat on, and opened her door. She jumped out of the way as Korosu fell in through her front door, sleeping. Akira kicked him and Korosu jumped out of sleep. "HUH! Ugghh! Sorry Akira." he told her while rubbing his head in pain. Akira just glared at him, "So your sleeping at my front door now." Akira stepped over Korosu and began to walk off after closing the door behind her, Korosu hurried after her. "Ya know, why dont you go pack your things...like i said we'll meet at the small village park." she told him sternly. Korosu didnt mind the nasty look in her eye, it was actually quite attractive but nonetheless knew not to get in her way on a day like this. "Fine...meet you later then." he told her and walked off.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Kenai
Kenai awoke from the sun's ray coming through his window. He got up and stretched and walked to the bathroom and washed up. When he finished he went into the kitchen and made some coffee. He went back to his room and got dressed. [[ his out fit ]]. He put his shoes on and packed a bag with some things and went to the kitchen and grabbed him a cup of coffee and walked out of the apartment and headed towards the park.

Kenya
Kenya woke up seeing that she fell asleep on the couch. "I did it again...hey Kenshi wake up." she said nudging him with her finger. "Mmmm no not yet." he said rolling over. She smirked and shook her head "Fine..i'll come back when i get dressed. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she got out she went to her room and got dressed. [[ her out fit ]]. She came back into the living room and woke Kenshi up again. He opened his eyes and jumped up. "What are we doing today?" he asked rubbing his white eyes. Kenya shrugged "Dont know...c'mon lets go.". Kenshi jumped onto her shoulder and she walked out of her house seeing Kenai. "Kenai! Wait." she said running to catch up to him "Kenya...uh hi." he said looking at her. "Where ya going?" she asked looking at his bag. "Uh...im just looking for some elf woman that destroyed the military's weapons."
"Oh...are you going alone?" she asked "Nope im meeting up with Akira at the park.". Kenya looked down at the ground "Oh...can i come with?" she said looking back at him. Kenai shrugged his shoulders "Sure." he said walking. Kenya walked by his side to the park.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 pm
AKIRA and KIRIO

Akira arrived at the park and walked over to the same tree as last night to meet up with the wolf demon. She was surprised but happy to see that the pup was still under the same tree sleeping like newborn baby. Akira kneeled down next to him and knudged him slightly. His eyes opened slowly, the light hitting his eyes directly. When his vision got into focus he saw the woman from last night with a warm smile across her face. Kirio's heart stopped at the sight of her. "Good morning pup!" she greeted and Kirio waved. "Hehe hungry?" she asked while reaching for something in her bag. "Uhh...yeah i guess." he replied rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Here." she brought out a perfectly good morning meal. Kirio smiled immediantly after seeing the food. He took it from her hands and scarfed it down. "So...umm im leaving today." she told him kindly. Kirio paused from his eating and slowly lifted his head up to her. "Leaving? Where?" he asked sadly. "Oh just to go capture this elf woman that tampered with some of the militarys stuff. Me and a couple of friends are going after her. Theres a big reward for it!" she explained. The 'big reward' part stuck out at him. "Reward?" he asked childishly. "Yeah a reward. Its huge! You could be eating like this everyday!" she stated glancing down at his plate. "Can i come?" he gulped. "YES! HEHE! Welcome to the crew!" she chanted.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:23 pm
Kenai // Kenya
Kenai and Kenya arrived at the park. Kenai looked around for Akira and found her underneath a tree talking to a boy. "c'mon this way." he said walking towards her. Kenya nodded and followed. "Hey Akira.. i brought a friend with me her name is Kenya." he said reaching Akira. Kenay waved at Akira and looked around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am
AKIRA, KOROSU, KIRIO

Akira lifted herself up from kneeling on the ground. She looked directly at the woman and greeted her, "Hey......" The woman merely waved and her eyes wandered elsewhere. Akira ignored the fact of feeling odd and faced Kenai. "Well this is my friend as well. He will be joining us. Although i havent exactly gotten his name yet." she explained pointing towards the wolf demon boy. Kirio got up as soon as he saw the woman introducing him to her friend. "Uhh hi! Im Kirio!" he waved with a huge smile across his face. Suddenly another man came, he was dressed all in black, his hair was completely white and his skin was pale, his lips were red-pink and his eyes were a cold pitch black. "Welcome Korosu...." he heard the woman say to the man. "Hey gorgeous, hey Kenai!" he acknowledged both of them. Kirio jumped and felt his insides melt when the strange man looked at him. "And who is this little fella?" he asked stepping closer to Kirio. "Oh this is Kirio, he will be joining us." the woman said. "Oh by the way Kirio im Akira!" she told him with a smile. Kirio barely smiled back, it immediantly faded when the man approached him even closer. "Oh hey he's just a pup! .............Cute." he teased. "Make him feel at home." Akira warned. Korosu shrugged and turned to the group recognizing another. "So Kenai who is this?" he asked looking at the woman.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:35 am
Kenai // Kenya
Kenya looked at Korosu "Kenya." she said answering for him with a smile. Kenai looked at everyone "Well if we wanna do this, we better get a move on."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:23 pm
Akira, Korosu, Kirio

"Right then! I heard from that kid she went west." she announced to the small group. "Lets get a move on." she told them and hefted her pack over her shoulder. They walked on.

The lowering sun set the clouds orange and the sky shaded different shades. The forest they rested in was greener then green and the vareity of birds chirped and sung to one another. Akira paced back and forth as the group sat in a circle eating, drinking, resting. Kirio watched her trouble with something. He got up from his spot and stepped closer to her. "Umm Akira....is there anything that i can help you with?" he asked. Akira stopped pacing and looked him in the eye sharply. Kirio's insides churned and butterflies were starting to develope. "No...nothing at all thank you." she replied with a smile and finally sat down.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm
Kenai // Kenya
While eating Kenai looked up at Akira pacing back and forth. He watched her for a little bit then went back to eating. Kenya looked around at the group "So uh...how much is out for that woman?" she asked eating again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:46 pm
AKIRA, KOROSU, KIRIO

Korosu sat under the tree watching everyone eat peacefully. He didnt usually eat oddly. He thought about Kenya's question for a moment then answered simply, "200k." Kirios eyes widened at hearing the large number. "200k?" he asked in awe. "Yup that and much more to come with it." Akira said as she set up her own food.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Kenya // Kenai
Kenya choked on her food a little when hearing the price. "200k....how much damage did she do?" she said taknig a sip of water to help the food go down. Kenai looked over at her "You alright?". Kenya shook her head yes "Well yesterday night she set fire to our weapon and supplies and she's been tampering and stealing things to try and slow us down..but i know for one thing...we wont stop." he said taking a bit of a biscuit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 pm
AKIRA, KOROSU, KIRIO

"You got that right!" Akira added in and tossed an orange over to Korosu. "Why dont you eat up? We got a long way to go." she told him. Korosu caught the orange with one quick hand, "Nah i dont eat very much." He tossed it back over to Akira and Akira caught it. "But we're going to split the money right?" asked Kirio childishly, glancing around at everyone with huge innocent eyes. "Yeah of course we will." answered Akira.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:53 am
Kenai // Kenya
"Since there is five of us...we all get 40k each." Kenya said biting into an apple. "Works for me." Kenai said smiling.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff