Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 pm
Zylo ignored her call and jumped to the next building, his cloak flapping in the breeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Sonoko growled slightly but followed him, remaining on the ground as she did so. Everytime he went out of sight, she simply used her nose to guide her in his direction.  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:33 pm
Zylo jumped down and landed right in front of her, hood down and emerald eyes piercing into her, "What?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 pm
She stopped immediatly and stared at him directly in the eyes. "I'm the lucky one...what's that supposed to mean?"she asked a bit annoyed.  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:47 pm
"You're the lucky one, half vampire half lycan, uncommon but there are more of you, I am half lycan half human, I am something that should not have happened, I am the only one of my kind, and I am pushed away by people and cities wherever I go, I am an abomination." Zylo's eyes were cold and piercing, looking into this vampiric lycans soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 pm
Sonoko blinked but otherwise didn't look away from him. "That's where your wrong. There are more of us, but we aren't supposed to exist and anyone who catches one of us is a rich man." she replied as she walked closer to him. "You think i'm lucky to be hunted everyday of my life..i think that's funny."  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:58 pm
"Yeah well at least there are others like you to help you fight the hunters." Zylo said and he turned, walking down the alley.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 pm
"Wrong again. It's every man...er..and girl for themselves." she replied as she followed him. "So what's your deal? Your pretty anti-social aren't you?" she asked as she tried to draw a bit of information out of him. "What's your name, and what are you doing here anyway?"  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm
Zylo spun on her, "My name is Zylo, I am here because every other person and place I have approcahed has pushed me away, whether by simply asking me to leave or by attacking me viciously, I have no home, no allies, that is why I am anti-social, I've lived longer, and traveled farther then I even want to remember."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:17 pm
"Who hasn't? Listen, your not the only one with problems my friend." Sonoko replied playfully. Just then, a small alarm went off in her pocket and she sighed slightly, knowing she had business to attend to. "I'm Sonoko, Zylo. And it's been a pleasure meeting you but i've got to go. I'll see you around again, i'm sure." she said as she held her hand out for his to shake. "By the way, count me as an ally ok?"  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 pm
Zylo shook the hand, "No one knows my past, and I intend on keeping it that way." he said seriously. Then he released a small wolfish grin and dashed into the shadows, leaving a small black coin, with a red rune enshrouded in green flames embossed on both sides, in her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:29 pm
Sonoko stared at the coin for a moment before shoving it into her pocket and running off in a seperate direction. A few moments later, a loud explosion went off, destroying several corrupt merchants places of business and by the next morning, everyone was still in a uproar. Sonoko sat on the edge of her apartment buildings roof and flipped Zylo's coin over in her hand while a large sack of money rested beside her.  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 pm
Zylo stood at the top of the high clocktower in the center of town, his cloak flapping in the wind he looked out over the city, silhouetted against the full moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 pm
Sonoko flipped the coin up into the air and then caught it in her hand. She reached down and threw the money down a chute on her roof and then stood up and looked around the city wondering which other businesses she could take down. She looked up and her eyes zoned in on Zylo on the clock tower. "Hm..."  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:47 pm
Zylo stood there, a lone guardian watching over the city. Zylo's emerald eyes looked over the city, "The thankless guardian." that was the name a small farming village had given him when he had saved them from an invasion by barbarians from the north. When the found out what he was three years later though, they forced him out and away from them.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff