Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IHopeThisNameWillFi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 am
0_Buggy_0
Ruale
0_Buggy_0
Ruale
That place, 9 barton 1I 000.. gives me the creeps! looks like a massive suïcide thing yuck!
I saw you there! I was the pink-haired one! xD

Oh crap! lol I thought you were one of them! xd
LOL I'm just pretending. I freaked someone out by quickly standing up, then I sat down again. They were "OMG! ONE MOVED!!!!one!!!111!!!" I laughed so hard. rofl

Yeah well at least someone isn't bored in towns anymore ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 am
Lulz,statues. -puts on a fedora- I'MA GOIN TREA...uhh...STATUE HUNTING!  

Dreave

Plump Lil Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 pm
Hmmmm...I'm lost!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:07 pm
OH N! D;
It's like the creepy people in Ragnorak online who just stand there. D=  

VIP Member

Lunalamoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:23 pm
cool cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:59 pm
EDITED... AGAIN.
I figured something out.
Holy Rape is the only one with viewable a profile. And on his comments one of my friends made a comment on his profile this morning. And he commented on her's yesterday. But didn't you say they were banned?
But I knew he looked familiar... and unless I'm wrong, you said they were there for two months or so right? but -GG-XTC has an mc from last month.
Heh, I was bored. Me and Kumori-chan_x figured this out.
WAIT! Holy Rape is friends with Cake-kun. Suspicious?
AND they all logged in this month. Holy Rape was yesterday, Cake-Kun was two days ago and -CG- was on the 9th.  

My Music Addiction

Tinkers

Thieving Cat

18,440 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:21 pm
Mission-Love
EDITED... AGAIN.
I figured something out.
Holy Rape is the only one with viewable a profile. And on his comments one of my friends made a comment on his profile this morning. And he commented on her's yesterday. But didn't you say they were banned?
But I knew he looked familiar... and unless I'm wrong, you said they were there for two months or so right? but -GG-XTC has an mc from last month.
AND they all logged in this month. Holy Rape was yesterday, Cake-Kun was two days ago and -CG- was on the 9th.

Yeah I notice that a well. And also Cake-Kun must been on gaia for a while, because he got some eek expensive items on.( crying I want his scarf)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:54 pm
Mission-Love
EDITED... AGAIN.
I figured something out.

I said it was a theory they were banned.
they've been there for months.
the avatars change, but no one seems to see it happen. It just does sometimes. You're getting closer to finding out the secret. D;
o-o

Its odd, but you're smart.
;]  

-Queen- CharIie-

Shoto KAAHHN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:45 pm
Queen Charliee
Mission-Love
EDITED... AGAIN.
I figured something out.

the avatars change, but no one seems to see it happen. It just does sometimes. You're getting closer to finding out the secret. D;
o-o

;]

couldn't that mean that the 'statues' are just basically apparitions and they will change as the actual user changes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 pm
ninja evil twisted
Hi
My real name is Tabitha Lee Curran and my Gaia Name is Tabitha_Lee_Curran.
In the real wourld I'm a White Caucasian Female Human with long blond Hair, Aqua eyes, about 5,3 in Hight, average wait, I'm also 18 and Single. I live in USA, VA Norfolk.
Real Wourld Me
User Image
In the Gaia wourld I'm a White Caucasian Female Tanuki (Raccoon) with Long Black Hair, Red Eyes, about 5,3 in Hight, average wait, I'm also 18 and Single. I live in Pom Poko Woods.
Gaia Wourld Me
User Image

Gaia Wourld Me at Prom
User Image

Gaia Wourld Me for Halloween
User Image

If you ask "study or work?" the anser would be "not shore, both and nether. Its a long story very hard to tell.".
My religon is Wicca/Pagon.
ninja evil twisted

Tabitha_Lee_Curran

Herrbalist

Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:59 am
i'm usually bored in towns so if anybody kno something funny in towns just tell meh
thx sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:42 am
That's funny as hell XD  

Romaji

My Music Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:10 am
Sinister_Cookie
Queen Charliee
Mission-Love
EDITED... AGAIN.
I figured something out.

o-o

;]

couldn't that mean that the 'statues' are just basically apparitions and they will change as the actual user changes?

Thanks, Queen Charlie.
And they probably do change when the actual users do, which is very weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:49 am
Hm, that;s interesting.  

Veleska

Yuriakashu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 am
That sounds pretty neat! O.O *sparkle in eyes* I'm checkin' it out!  
Guild Clubhouse - Hangouts & Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff