Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bored in Towns? Guide to the best places in Towns

Back to Guilds

Reply Advertise and discuss: User run events
Summer Solstice Fair - A Midsummer Night's Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:24 pm
Well, I've checked out the profiles of all of the users who have homes in that topic and I've determined all of them to be either noobs or possibly mule accounts.

Most likely the easiest way to get them to move would be to bribe them, but who knows how long that would take, not to mention most of them will probably quit by the end of this week, wasting perfectly good gold.

Perhaps we could redirect everyone interested in attending the fair to this topic and provide a quick list of all of the houses. They would be in vastly different locations of course, but this would be better than nothing. We could have a central house (probably the fairy's dwellings) and other houses decorated in the different fashions of the sets in the play. Each house could have one or two people assigned to it.

In addition to providing a list of the different homes, perhaps we could also provide a list of different events to take place at certain times, as well as a schedule. For example, some of us could perform part of the play at ---- Eastern Time at ---- house.

Just some more ideas sweatdrop

Also, at the rate this is going I honestly don't think we could have it on the solstice...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Oh, I almost forgot. Here are the profiles of the users who have their homes in the town you reserved.

Hot Ramille - http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=14133272
jaislyn11 - http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/14133213
johny31 - http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/14113454
natasha30 - http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/14132927/
glitznglama - http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/14133191

All of them are probably either brand new members or mule accounts.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:12 pm
I really like your idea, Mial! Maybe everyone who would like to decorate their house could perhaps post their links and we can assign a time to each one!

Yes, haha, especially since the Solstice was last night! (Either last night or tonight... I forgot...)

Thank you so much for your try, Ninja. Don't worry about it, that was very kind of you. I truly do like the idea that Mial inspired...

Are you all game?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:25 am
I'm in.
But my javascript isn't working, so I can't decorate my house. -.- crap.
So I guess I'll just dress up as one of the fairies.  

x_lilmissNINJA_x

Partying Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Kays, I've got my fairy costume too. ^^

(also, my name is Mia. not Mial XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:59 pm
hey you guys...can we just make a topic in some open lot and start acting stuff out?? We don't need the people to move right?

Second thought...a topic would get flooded and things will get crazy...>.<

Although I am a bit confused on why we need to use all the houses. Getting people to move isn't super easy, right?

And here is a random thought: when we do perform it, can we hire someone to take screenshots/a video? (^-^)  

xafantya

Proxy Fairy

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:24 pm
That's a cool idea. Maybe someone who won't be performing can do screenshots?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Well, I'm a minor character so I could probably take screenshots ^^

I don't know how to do the video thing though...  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Raghad_97 generated a random number between 10 and 20 ... 16!

Raghad_97

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 am
wow they r so cool ,, cant believe it ,, u made all these avatars ,, awesome ,, i would like to be the second avi !!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 pm
I'll be moth or one of the other fairies I guess. Whoever you need.  

x_lilmissNINJA_x

Partying Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm
naughty angel 20
wow they r so cool ,, cant believe it ,, u made all these avatars ,, awesome ,, i would like to be the second avi !!
Do you mean you want to be Helena (she's listed second) or Titania (because that was just a concept design. Plus, she's already being played by someone).

And just to let you know, you have to provide your own costume. So I'm guessing you meant Titania. Well, you could be one of her fairy servants like me instead.

(you'll need to talk to january though)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 pm
Sounds cool to me... Sorry, naughty, I'm going to be Titania, but you can be one of the smaller Faeries...

Thankies Mia! smile

Ugh, we really do have to do this, don't we...? Lol, jk. Um, let's see... How is friday to everyone? Friday night?  

januaryfreeze92

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:18 am
januaryfreeze92
Sounds cool to me... Sorry, naughty, I'm going to be Titania, but you can be one of the smaller Faeries...

Thankies Mia! smile

Ugh, we really do have to do this, don't we...? Lol, jk. Um, let's see... How is friday to everyone? Friday night?
Friday night... what time zone? sweatdrop I'm in Hawaii so I'll probably be a few hours behind... at least 3...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 am
Sry, I have plans for the weekend already...>.< u guys are welcome to do it w/o me though. Just show me the screenies. (^-^)  

xafantya

Proxy Fairy

x_lilmissNINJA_x

Partying Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:45 pm
januaryfreeze92

Thankies Mia! smile

I'm good friday.
Eastern time..I'm avalable about 7-9 pm ish. And then a few hours in the morning.  
Advertise and discuss: User run events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff