Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm
Maria is there anything you need me to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:21 pm
"Water will be fine for me." She said keeping an eye on them. The manager was wearing something different from a minute ago.

"Im good right now." Mello said. 'I need a chocolate bar right now though.'He thought to himself  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:22 pm
"Uhm, why don't you seat these two?" she said, smiling broadly and bearing resemblance to a crocodile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:27 pm
Right this way *she led them to a table by the window* I'll get you a water are you sure you don't want anything not a tea or candy?(talking to mello) Well i'll let you think i will first get your water *leaves going to the cabinet and grabbed a cup and filled it with water and brought it back with a smile*  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 pm
Maria rummaged around in the back of the store, looking for an application. She found two forms, and walked over to the table the NMs were sitting at. "Here are the applications for employment."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:33 pm
well Sir if you want anything just call me over k!  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:35 pm
Maria pulled up an extra chair and sat down at their table. "This is something you must understand." she started. "This isn't your ordinary cafe."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Maria are you sure?!  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm
"it magic?"Carissima said after taking a sip of her water.

"Carissima. Dont start with that."Mello said sternly

"Dad you know good and well that it must be true."She snapped back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:41 pm
"I have a feeling I can trust them." she said, smiling warmly at the two. "Now, what I am about to tell you, you will never repeat it. If you go and blab about all this, so help me God, you will both wish you were dead." Maria's usually warm manner evaporated. "Your daughter was right. This cafe is one of the most popular among witches and wizards. Most of the employees are magic. With the exception of you two, of course."  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:44 pm
And most likely many people will be after you asking things but you can't tell them anything *smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm
"The Keehl's are very good at keeping secrets, arent we dad?"Carissima asked smiling

Mello merely nodded  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm
"Well, Kat, they do have a right to know. Besides, there have been Non-Magics working here alongside us ever since I was little. I inherited this, you know. My father would never turn away anyone looking for a job-Magic or Non. Unless of course, that certain someone had a criminal background." she spat out the last sentence, giving Mello and Carissima a look colder than the frozen tundras.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:50 pm
"I have a question."Carissima had to make sure they wouldnt turn her dad away because of his history.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 pm
"What is it...what did you say your name was?" Maria asked.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff