Have u ever lost a pet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finlet

Fluffy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:03 am
It still hurts when I think of my pets that have died, some many years ago, but they make me happy too. The good memories are still there also.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 am
I lost a fish when I was little. Sure I was sad because we had him for 2 years or so but at the time I had lost so many goldfish before to my grandma.. it wasn't too bad. When my dog had puppies the runt had died the morning after. I never bawled so hard of a pet before. It was so horrible. Then two years ago my cat went out like always and never came back. I think that's even worse then seeing your animal die because you have no idea what happened to it. She could have ate something and died. Maybe someone picked her up and gave her a good home. Then I would think that someone grabbed her and tortured her. It was horrible. gonk  

xLady-Missiex

SammieHC15

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 am
I've lost many animals and fish;(  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:42 pm
i lost a lot of pets sadly... crying  

MoonFlames13

Noble Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

gigi1232

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:15 pm
i lost a ginepig  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:37 pm
You, know what i hate? I hate it when a parent MAKES you get rid of a pet. Don't you? When a pet is alive but, you can't go see it, or pet it, but it's alive, and it's not with you. I still dred over my lost Troy *rubs tear*
He was my best friend. Well, animal wyse.  

Jayy Bird

Mezteck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:42 pm
I had a bird once... my sister walked outside with him on her head and she accidentally flicked him away. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:06 pm
aw crying crying
my dad killed a golfish this weekend
he thought his betta would like it if he put two goldfish in his 2 gallon, which i told him before any other fish need a filter, heater, and goldfishes can't have any other tankmates :C
and one of my cats has been missing for maybe 4 months now
and years ago, my cat was missing for a week or 2
also a rabbit, hamster, cat, and 2 dogs i loved have died. also 2 fish crying  

seal puppy

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:19 pm
Yes. I have lost plenty of pets in my life time. From parakeets to ducks to dogs. Of course all the deaths were devastating to me and hurt me so. But the one that hit me the most was when our parakeet that we had for 8 years died when I was in high school. And our doberman that died almost 3 years ago. I miss them very much.  
its_kirara rolled 12 100-sided dice: 93, 17, 33, 82, 48, 34, 68, 39, 98, 72, 24, 93 Total: 701 (12-1200)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 pm
sadly i feel srry for u but i had two bunnies have 13 babies 33 dogs fave beagle birds fishes all died because of heat attacks and cancer but not at the same day of course but every one or two 1 pet die i still cry of course but i also think of the good time we had so sadsad i called some of them honey honey jr and more so sad crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i practilly crie for a week straighgt for every pet burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

its_kirara

MissAKitsu

Blessed Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 pm
I lost my best friend a year ago this October 22nd...she was my black cat Starlight of the Full Moon. My "mo-mo" was 19 years old and in failing health; I chose not to see her fade away, which made it harder when my mom and I had her put down!

Losing a pet always seemed easy growing up; 2 cockatiels, 4 finches, 2 mice, and 2 mini schnauzers...what made losing her so much harder?! She was more than a pet to me...she was my BFF, my guardian spirit, the enforcer of my mom's rules...she helped me fall asleep when I was ill, loved me like her own flesh and blood, and never asked for anything more than love from me.

I am a poet and a slight songwriter, so as one can imagine, I wrote a bit after losing her...to all who have losed and are mourning, never shed a tear in vain, for our beloved friends watch out for us each and every day!

Please do feel free to send me messages and, if you would like, I can post my poem in the forum for all to read!

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:37 pm
As I mentioned, I had several golfish. I started with one, then it died of old age 2 weeks after I got it...(I didn't know about getting them small-I was 5 at the time.) Then we got 5 more to replace them, with a sucker fish to keep the tank clean to provide maintenance, but one of the fish got sick (from the aquarium, we found out later) and infected all the others except the cleaner. We then got 3 more, and they were healthy for the 2 years we had them, but we moved from New Jersey and had to give them to a different aquarium my mom's friend owned...

We also had a Russian Hamster (light brown, solid), but it froze up in the winter and we assumed it was dead, so mom buried it, then the vet asked in the Spring if the hamster came out of hibernation fine, and we found out they freeze in the winter as a defense to cope...then we went to dig it up and it was gone...oops. I was 7 when that happened...I researched about hamsters, but not this species... sweatdrop

I had (still have) my dog since the age of 6, so she helped me most of all when I lost other pets, and I helped her as well, as she felt the same way.  

Leif_Walnut

Rose Goddess of Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 pm
I lost my dog Molly. I had her for 9 years. and I lost a puppy April of this year I was devastated. crying emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 pm
yeah...i have lost more than 3 pets cry

1st : my puppy gave by my grandma....we have her around a month...then she died by car accident...

2nd : my cat name penny...cuz we move to another country..we cant bring him....i have many dogs...so penny stayed with them....1 of my dog bited his neck because penny didnt give his food to that dog....i really luv penny..we just like bestfriend...i teached him to watch tv...then everytime i turn on the tv and switched the channel to cartoon...me and him always watched together smile til today....i still remember him..and sumtime i like to cried.... neutral

3rd : my goldfish died because 1 of my cousin fed him too much....

4th : my parakeets...name lupus...died cuz cold weather....poppy, ran aways because of my dad........yellow,...i flew him away cuz we moved from our old house and we cant bring him gonk .....i really luv yellow veymuch...i teached him to stood on my shoulder..n it was work biggrin but...everytime he stood on my shoulder he always thrown his...erk..ya know..feses/veses (biology name)

5th: my dog....name scooby...we have another house in diffrent island...my scooby not live with my fam. but live with my cousin.....then...he died cuz my cousin not often fed him....

6th : my cat...name spinal sun....died because some1 used his motorcycle step on him...he lived only few days....then died....b4 he died around 4.30 - 5.00 am..he woke up my parents.....he talked only few min..then died....

i'm sorry...all my story is about died pet...but that's the truth....i REALLY missed them very much...now i have new cat named chibi that spinal sun brought before his died....i hope there's nothing happen with chibi... smile  

Digitize Mononeko

Larka-love

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:14 am
I lost my pore little boy I practically watched him dye these is how the story goes

My mom saw something out side and tolled me to stay there she came in caring my marshmallow his leg was letting out blood and my mom got some medicine that would help clean it I started to pale my eyes out I had bought this cat and watched it grow up I had taken care of it a tonight I thought he was going to die my mom put him on the tale and told me to be strong she told me to hold him down no matter what happened I tried not to bale my eyes out it was hared but I heeled it in because My mom had enough pressure as it was she told me to hold him down I put one hand on his head another around the side of his butte my mom pored the meatiness on he scream and I pushed hard I was wax=change my love my beat friend being hurt I was watching him practically die I started to cry harder but didn't let go of my grip my mom put him in a room for the night and told me and my brother to go to sleep I tried to sleep and finally I did the next day was school my mom was taking him to the vet I tried to be strong that day but in one of my class periods I put my head down and started to cry my teacher asked me what's wrong and I had to practically tell the hole class that day was a party at the boys and girls cube every one was having a great time every one but me I was wondering if my cat had to be put down we weren't able to pay for any surgery. my mom came to pick up me and my brother and tole me that he was gone I started to cry my friends asked why and I told them and that day when we got home we bared my cat My mom told me that he's bone had shaded and even if we could pay for surgery he would steal be in pane when we bared him there was blood coming out of every were even his nose we bared him and I am not able to visit his grave any more we moved crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff