Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:12 pm
Miyu disappears again, coming back with a new note.
'Interesting. Alright, so, what's your goal?'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Ai wrote: Heh,the destruction of these da*n soldiers....and actually I have the location of one of their major bases."Ai replied then sent the cat off once again.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 pm
The cat comes back a few minutes later accompanied by a wolf pup who was training.
'Nice. Would it be possible to keep the killing to a minimum and only kill the neccessary ones?'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Ai put her hand under her chin and wrote.I guess,but I do enjoy killing them.But, a be-headed chicken has no direction.Ai wrote back she smiled at the wolf."You're a pretty one."Ai said to it.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:58 pm
The wolf stares at Ai, showing no emotion, and follows the cat out, coming back with it again after a few minutes with a new note.
'I know, endless killing is fun, but it's needless. Oh, dont mind Amaya, she doesnt like strangers too much, and im having Miyu train her in the ways of stealth.'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:25 pm
Ai smiled at the wolf kindly. She repliedAnyway,I do have a location,but we'll need an inside man,Blackmail one of 'em or something.Maybe that one guy we meet,the blonde remember him?Ai rplied.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 pm
The cat and wolf disappear, coming back a few minutes later.
'Ahaha. Remember him? Im staring at him. So what about blondey?'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Ai smirked to herself and wrote back:Oh really?...I figure he's the kind we can blackmail or trick eother way it requires sneakyness...which appears to be your speciality.Ai wrote back.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 pm
The cat and wolf disappear again and i smirk when writing back as well.
'I dont need to sneak to write notes, but i do specialize in the way of stealth, so yea, i guess you could say that. Heh heh.'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm
((UMMM WHERE IS OUT BLONDEY 0_O he died or something lol))  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:32 pm
((I know! lol. Maybe something happened to him... Ok, bear attack or wolf attack? Im betting on the wolf!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 pm
((Actually he came back from ze dead))
Yakutso ran to his soldier helping him up "Wait soldier where is your handgun?" he asked the man.The soldier looked frantically for it then shrugged.Yakutso sighed holding his handgun and pointing it at the man cocking the weapon.He flipped the gun catching it near the barrel and handed it to the soldier "Don't let it happen again".  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:12 pm
Im standing farther back now then where i was as i whistle, staring at the soldiers and after a moment three huge wolves run up to me, and i start murmering something to them, keeping my eyes on the soldiers, careful not to make any fast movements so they down notice me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:09 pm
Takutso turned sharply hearing a whistle and pointed his weapon in it's direction.It was only his platoon left the others had moved on to other villages while his platoon was charged with killing the hostages.He sighed and his men looked at him understandingly they gave some food to the survivors and told them to run.He rubbed his forehead spotting a little boy all by himself and walked over to him.The boy grimaced as he neared and he figured the boy's parents were killed.He pulled out some rations giving them to the kid.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:24 pm
I crouch down, the wolves crowding around me as i finish telling them their orders. After a minute one howls, telling the other twenty wolves i have, stationed pretty much everywhere, the plan, and after a minute, from just about every directiong all you can hear is howls as i stay crouched down with the wolves, watching the soldiers intently.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff