Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Nightmare Hollow a Tim Burton rp-open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Romani Stand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
X.X.X "There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it, ..." X.X.X

Sweeney nodded and smiled at her. He motioned for her to lead the way and then walked beside her to his shop. He led her up the stairs and opened the door. He took out his blades as she sat down and started sharpening them on the piece of leather attached to the back of his chair, his special chair. "So, have you met anyone by the name of Judge Turpin?" he asked curiously, if the Judge wasn't hear, he would have to try his hardest to get back to London, his London.

X.X.X "...and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, and it goes by the name of London." - Sweeney Todd X.X.X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image
"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking;

Emily shook her head in disagreement but she made a mental note of Judge Turpin in her head,"I have not met this character, the only one whom I have dabbled with here is you Mister Todd. It's saddening really, I miss home you know? Friends and familiarities are nice, this town had an eeriness to it, and I don't rather like it." She really missed her best friend whom she loved dearly Beetle Juice, she knew he would get a kick out of Mr. Todd, he had a scary air to him but she felt no need to be afraid of him, he was after all a London gentlemen an honest barber. She crossed her legs in the barber chair and sat with her hands tucked neatly in her lap.

and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it feels I still have some tears to shed. "-Emily the Corpse Bride

Kattarra

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
"It's showtime!"
---
Beetle Juice walked down the street of his new town, that looked really really dreary. He smirked at the thought. He looked down, and kicked a stray pebble on the road, making it skip out of sight. Beetle Juice yelled out in frustration. He could hear a sound or see anyone. It was bothering him. Maybe Emily was here somewhere... he smiled at the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm
User Image
Katrina Van Tussel

Will you take nothing from Sleepy Hollow...

Katrina rubbed her head, feeling a slight bump from where the Headless Horseman had hit her. She shivered at the memory, and needed some fresh air. Walking down the stairs, Katrina noted she was in some sort of a tavern. Once she exited, she looked around the place, feeling scared of her surroundings. Katrina turned to look the other way when she had crashed into a black and white-striped man. "Oh! I am so sorry-!" She gasped at the sight of the man.

...that was worth the coming here?

The Galactic Panda

Romani Stand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
X.X.X "There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it, ..." X.X.X

"So, would you like just a trim?" he asked as he started to sharpen his dull scissors. They had hardly been used since he used his razors, but he felt that a woman needed a more gentler touch. He wasn't going to let them taste the ruby liquid that coursed through the veins. He wasn't even sure if this woman was even alive to kill in the first place. He ran the blade across the strip of leather carefully until he was satisfied with how sharp the blades had become.

X.X.X "...and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, and it goes by the name of London." - Sweeney Todd X.X.X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image
"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking;

Emily sat perfectly still, which was easy for er to do, she was after all dead."A little off the top." She joked having remember hearing the phrase a lot around barbers shops. "Just work your magic Mr. Todd, but please do be careful my hair is..." She paused,"Fragile." Having said that because she lacked a better word to describe her condition. Oddly enough her hair did grow back when it was messed with so she would not mind if he took a little more off than expected, and she didn't much have to worry about anyone eying her enough to comment, but Sweeney's hair was stylish himself so she was sure she was in for a real treat.

and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it feels I still have some tears to shed. "-Emily the Corpse Bride

Kattarra

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image
"It's showtime!"
---
"It's all good." Beetle Juice said, a smile on his face. He saw the girl... she had a pretty large lump on her head from a beating of some sort... the end of a blade? That is what he could gather from the sight. "Well, I'm looking for a lovely lady named Emily. Do you know where she is?" Beetle Juice asked, leaning in and moving his head to the side a tad, opening the closest eye noticeably more than the other.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 am
User Image
Katrina Van Tussel

"Emily....? I don't know such a girl... I am sorry Mister....?" Despite the slight repulsion she had to this character, Katrina acted sincere. After all, he might be able to help her get home. As he leaned in close to her, she automatically leaned back, still feeling the same repulsion.

The Galactic Panda

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 am
User Image
"It's showtime!"
---
"Well then good day, Miss." Beetle Juice said mockingly. He then began to walk, calling out Emily's name as he went. Memories were rushing through his head... why was this all so silent? There had to be more people here... there had to be. And he knew he felt Emily... through some source he felt that she was here, somewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
Katrina Van Tussel

Katrina watched the odd man walk away with a short pardon. "W-wait sir!" She called out a bit confused. "Would you happen to know of a small town named Sleepy Hollow? I cannot find the route to there. Do you happen to know a way?" Katrina found herself following the character.

The Galactic Panda

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image
"It's showtime!"
---
"Never heard of it." Beetle Juice said, a slight laugh in his voice and tone. He kept on calling Emily's name.. i mean what else was he to do? He was well... just in a place he didn't know and well... he saw no point in doing nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:27 pm
[[Kattarra was blocked so i'm on this account now.]]  

Inspired by a Silhouette

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out