Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Religion , What do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah,Religion
  Atheist.
  Boeddhist
  christian
  Jewish
  Muslim
  Pagan
  Other
View Results

purebloodwitch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 pm
agnostic
i never really had a religion  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm
User Image

I'm a humanist, and a non-theistic ietsist. I dislike the general association of ietsism with agnostic theism. I am an atheist; I don't believe in any invisible deities who control the world - but I do think that there is "something" out there. I just happen to think that the "something" is not likely a conscious entity and is probably something far more abstract than that. Certainly I don't think it reasons or makes choices like humans do.

I'm vaguely considering becoming a Jew, if they can deal with the ietsism. I like the community and I think they have a fun and beautiful culture.

User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

B B Y ii F R 3 S h

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 am
Aliae Rosae
I'm agnostic/christian. I believe there was such a man as Jesus, however I question how he is known as the son of God when we are all supposed to be son's and daughters of God. I also don't believe that any particular religion is right, in fact a lot of them have many of the same themes and undertones.

As to the after life I read this very interesting story one day that made me think. It was about a superior being called the gatekeeper if I remember right and he had a little quiz for all who had died. Basically the gist of the story was whatever you believe the afterlife is is what you get. Unfortunately for me, I'm not exactly sure what the afterlife may or may not be, so I'm kinda....fully screwed if that's whats true.

he is known as the son of god b/c he was the first angel he ever made  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 pm
iiiM sO Fr3SH n S3Xiii
Aliae Rosae
I'm agnostic/christian. I believe there was such a man as Jesus, however I question how he is known as the son of God when we are all supposed to be son's and daughters of God. I also don't believe that any particular religion is right, in fact a lot of them have many of the same themes and undertones.

As to the after life I read this very interesting story one day that made me think. It was about a superior being called the gatekeeper if I remember right and he had a little quiz for all who had died. Basically the gist of the story was whatever you believe the afterlife is is what you get. Unfortunately for me, I'm not exactly sure what the afterlife may or may not be, so I'm kinda....fully screwed if that's whats true.

he is known as the son of god b/c he was the first angel he ever made
User Image

I have never heard any doctrinal statements about Jesus being made as an angel; in fact, I'm pretty sure that according to most Biblical Christian teaching that would be considered inaccurate. According to the doctrine of the holy trinity, Jesus is part of the Father, not an angel.

User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angel_of_Oblivion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:46 pm
miss twinkle toes 001

Sorry Boys, But...

It's A Girl Thing!

I have a suestion: is Allah another name for God?
Some muslims say so, other don't : S

A Getaway For Every Girl.

Click To join

im a muslim too! ^.^

allah is how to say god in arabic and since thats how our holy book is written (in a form of arabic) that is how we say god ^-^ we believe in one and only god  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 pm
I don't have a religion. neutral

But I have theories. 3nodding

I think each person is reincarnated when they die, and that their soul keeps coming back to learn a new lesson from each life. Each person is here to recieve one or more major lessons, and to teach at least one other soul a lesson or two. That's why we all have varied personalities and life very different lives - because we've all learned different lessons from eachother and are subconciously using the ones we know.

About how life started - I think it was helped along in the beginning (like someone or something placing the simple cells and what they'd need until they adapted) and then from there let it take its own course.

So I believe in the supernatural, but I don't put a name on it because I myself don't know what exactly it is.  

Heretical-Cubes

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LivingDeadGrrl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 am
i'm a gnostic christian...

it's a way of life based on the original teachings of Jesus. basically salvation is gained through the acquisition of divine knowledge.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:01 pm
I am a baptized Christian and I believe in God, Heaven and Hell. I don't believe there is just one religion that is right. I feel like there will be people from most all religions in heaven. To me it all boils down to believing in God and how you live, how you treat others and not being embarrassed to say Jesus Christ is my savior.  

Faerie Kae

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

uglyqwerty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 pm
o0Roxy0o

I believe in God and Jesus.
I am Christian.
I pray and believe in the whole Bible.

I don't go to church,
But I do pray and sometimes go to Youth which is like a teenage church.
<3

same with me!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:17 pm
o0Roxy0o

I believe in my God and Jesus Christ.
I am Christian.
I pray and believe in the whole Bible.

I don't go to church,
But I do pray and sometimes go to Youth which is like a teenage church.
<3

Yea holla at my fellow sisters <33
I'm very proud to say I am a Christian I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and loves me .

Christianity has to be my most solid foundation in my life.When I'm afraid I tern to God and feel way better then before.when I'm looking for answers I always find them in the bible.
Anytime I lose something I always grab my bible and ask God to lead me in the direction of what ever I'm looking for .And the greatest part is I always find what I'm looking for in like a minute and then I'll hear my family saying how they searched every where forever.
The thing that got me into God was the Book Series "Left Behind" .I started those books in 2003/04 and I really realized how much my God loves me.
I was always a Christian before that ,but I was a Child before and when I read the books I truly understood.
My favorite Christian band is Skillet and FlyLeaf.

bye sistas ^^

MyMyMyGirl

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sweetxcandyxashy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 pm
atheist! ust the way i'm brought up but i hav nothing against religion.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:03 pm
I'm officially agnostic now. :3
I have my own theories of how life began.
I believe that a powerful force willed the big bang and willed other bizarre events to happen, like the formation of stars, dust, planets, etc. I think that the force willed life to begin on earth with simple cells that evolved into multicellular organisms.
I think that the force (yes, i know, you can lol) is the reason for coincidences, a form of karma and reincarnation.
idk, it makes sense in my head.  

The Smoking Robot

Gravitational Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm
I don't really know what my religon is exactly. Both my mother and father went to church when they were children but I don't think much more besides that. We pray, I'm not allowed 'to use the name of God in vain', and what not. Though, it all feel empty so I know all of it's just kind of a routine. My brother and sister are both athiest and I've debated that I might be one, but some times I just know. There are many religons out there and I feel I should actually get to know them before I chose one. To me, it feels as if I'm choosing a job.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:49 pm
Agnostic.
xP
I have my own belief on how things began.  

The Green Contort

Hygienic Receiver

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

k a n a g u s u k u

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm
I have a religion, yet I don't. I'm not sure, I don't know if I'll be un-sure my whole life, but we'll see. The future will come quickly enough.

Well, I was raised to believe god.
My mother was Christian, while my grandmother and grandfather(mom's side) believed in a new Religion called Sukyo Mahikari. In some ways, I still do believe in god. But sometimes, I don't. My belief of god is that he is just a light, a pure light, he can't stop what we do, nor would he want to. He watches over us, in all of us. It's just the goodness of you, that is what I believe is god. Hell, up there, there may tons and tons of gods. I don't know. I'll find out when I die.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff