Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos better?? XD
  Blondes
  Brunettes
View Results

jeramee brootul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 pm
I personally think it all depends on what suits the person better.
3nodding
Some girls look gorgeous with blonde hair, while others look cheap and dirty. The same goes with brunettes. Although, I think it's fairly easy to pull of brunette. I've only seen a few girls who look bad with brunette hair. I would look horrible with blonde hair, lol.
xp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm
lol i agree heart  

B B Y ii F R 3 S h

LoveIsabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 pm
o0Roxy0o

Brunette all the way.

Whoo! Brunettes I dont care though  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:00 am
Sometimes Blonde looks best and other times I like Brunnettes Best!

I am a mixture of both, I am a natural brunnette with blonde highlights, I like my hair best that way! biggrin  

Fancy Kami

Princess_kaite130

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 pm
even though im a brunnette and blonde i think blondes are better i mean most ppl i meet that is blonde is really smart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:36 am
User Image

I actually don't measure girls according to their hair color but if i had to pick, brunettes.

xuxaLoves 2

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 am
Well I'm a blond that dyes her hair brown. ^^ I beat both stereotypes...I'm smart and bubbly. ^^ Though I doubt those have much to do with your hair color. >.< I just don't like my blond hair. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:47 am
lol im both naturly too asome but i hate that my real blond is turning into brown cuz i like being blond cuz theres not meny people like that then im smart win win mrgreen  

0obunnny0o

thebluestchu

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:50 pm
well blondes have a bad rep. of being stupid. That's only girls who dye their hair, like bleach blonde. I have brown hair, but I want to support the natural blodes out there. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:54 am
my hair have all shades of brown.but i don't judge a book by it's cover.what's important for me is the personality.  

otakuskater

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Purple Orchid Petal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:25 am
Ever stop to think...

Diiiiid you know, blond(e) hair is a mutation? xD

In the cavemen times, everyone had brown hair and brown eyes. But you know in the whole evolution thingy where you've gotta be fit/look the type to survive in those times... weeeelll, as a survivol (sp?) thingy, the hair whatsits [yeah, im not that scientific] mutated and became blonde, and the same with eyes going from brown to blue... obviously not on already born people lol but i mean like on babys in the womb, the genes or DNA or whatever the technical word is lol mutated and they came out like that, and it was a way to scare off other humans in like diff tribes or big evil meanies or whatever it was they had back in the day. lol

Soo, even though I'm naturally a brunette (with blue eyes biggrin which my mum said it actually very rare when you look at the population as a whole!) i support blondes for that reason smile They're the scary bunch that helped us brunettes survive in our little tribe thingies razz

Just thought you'd like to know biggrin lmao.

OHHH and alsooo...
the spelling of blond(e) is different for males and females, and unlike a lot of languages that have diff spellings, its one of the only ones in english!
blond for dudes, blonde for dudettes smile

I'm full of useless hair knowledge <3

And those of you who wanna get rid of that bleach in your hair, get a red based dye smile some browns have mostly green in it, and it'll turn your hair a horrible greeny colour - have to get a red based one!!

*shutting up now*

...and forget to start again?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 am
Yasmin Varley
Diiiiid you know, blond(e) hair is a mutation? xD

In the cavemen times, everyone had brown hair and brown eyes. But you know in the whole evolution thingy where you've gotta be fit/look the type to survive in those times... weeeelll, as a survivol (sp?) thingy, the hair whatsits [yeah, im not that scientific] mutated and became blonde, and the same with eyes going from brown to blue... obviously not on already born people lol but i mean like on babys in the womb, the genes or DNA or whatever the technical word is lol mutated and they came out like that, and it was a way to scare off other humans in like diff tribes or big evil meanies or whatever it was they had back in the day. lol

I guess I read that in National Geographic! It's awesome! surprised I was like "Yay, I'm a mutant!" At least, when it comes to eyes.

My hair colour is actually brownish, but I dyed it blonde. I used to be blonde, anyway, when I was younger, so it fits me, but I'm getting tired of going to the hairdresser too often, so I'm going to dye it back to brown and get some highlights. I'm so complicated. D:

I think hair colour doesn't count as much as personality. I'm somewhat tired of stereotypes. I'm a person who dyed her hair blonde, yet I learn 14 hours a day, and I guess I'm not a complete idiot? wink

"No one should be judged or stereotyped based on their hair color, hair color has nothing to do with who you are. Hair color doesn't give you a certain personality or attitude, or make you be more fun to be around. You can chose to color your hair, but that won't change who you are on the inside."

Akira Nakamura

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:15 am
I was blonde as a child, but highlight my hair now, because I look better blonde than brunette.

And it's not the annoying platinum blonde either. >.> It looks like a natural color.

Anyways, I think hair color depends on the individual. Some people look better one way, some people look fine either way. It's all relative.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm
weeeellll
im naturally blonde....but i dye my hair brown....cuz well i like it better brown...lol.....so im kinda in the middle  

irishcandie

5,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

cherryvans

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:00 pm
do u mean the personality or the hair color?cause a lot of people say that blondes are dumb but really people who say their dumb blondes just want an excuse 2 act dumb 3nodding 3nodding  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff