Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
If High School Musical was in Kingdom Hearts... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do?
I HATE High School Musical! I'd rather kill myself!
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
I LOVE High School Musical! It would be awesome!
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I would deal with it ONLY becasue I am absolutely devoted to KH.
58%
 58%  [ 38 ]
I don't care either way....O_0
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 65

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm
If it was the first one, and it was set up like Atlantica was in KH2 (namely, a Musical world) then I would be fine with it. But if they tried to make it a Standard World (Like... every other world in KH1 and KH2) then I would find whoever decided upon this and disembowel them with a spork.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:03 pm
I think the "Follow the Status Quo" area would be a good boss fight. Attacking Sharpay would bring anyone joy and happiness.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Eternal Remembrance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Derrai
I think the "Follow the Status Quo" area would be a good boss fight. Attacking Sharpay would bring anyone joy and happiness.

xD thats true, but what would the keychain for the blade be from there be, the keynote blade? Owo?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 am
smile the first high school musical is okay but I wouldn't watch it again or the other series, but if kh was in it that will be totally funny lol  

metal angel7

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:38 am
I would destroy all of the people, and the creator, with the keyblade you get from killing sephiroth... idk the name..... that would be hilarious if the heartless were a bunch of clones of zac effron... I would enjoy puree'ing (spelled right???) them into little piles of goo!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ... ehem, sorry, kinda lost it there... twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm
They should defintely put Hayo Miazaki's movies in the new KH games. i'd love to play through spirited away and princess mononoke  

Blizzard212121

strifechick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 pm
i would kill every hsm charcter with my keyblade and if the game wouldn't let me i hack it tell i could mwahahahaha twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am
Blizzard212121
They should defintely put Hayo Miazaki's movies in the new KH games. i'd love to play through spirited away and princess mononoke

That would be interesting. I would like to ride on the River Spirit. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Rerun18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm
If high school musical was in kingdom hearts i would die of laughter then be mad that its there what would be the point of having that in kingdom hearts whats gonna happen zac effron is gonna fight heartless to save gabriella with sora thats laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm
I would not play kingdom hearts if there is the new disney in it. They suck now, I miss the cartoons. I hate the shows they have on now! I kind of want them all to die.  

Fire_Queen713

artlu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 pm
if high school whatever was in that game...i would most defenatly...shoot the system its for...shoot the disk...burn down the house...then kill myself...cause that movie...was a total waste of time...so that part of the game.....will be....a total waste of time

WTF...PEOPLE IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL DONT EVEN HAVE IMAGENITIVE "NON REAL" THINGS!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY EVEN THINK!!!! OF PUTTING IT IN!!!!!

something like...Narnia or some s**t should go in...not F**king high school musical  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 am
Fire_Queen713
I would not play kingdom hearts if there is the new disney in it. They suck now, I miss the cartoons. I hate the shows they have on now! I kind of want them all to die.

Including Narnia? ._.;  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 pm
I know what I want in the next one.

The Emperor's New Groove, that would be fun.
Yzma throwing crap at you while cackling and Kronk would act like Genie in Agrabah, smack you around, but apologize and give you stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 pm
it would b just like that world with the water i would NEVER GO THAT WORLD  

nobody18

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:35 am
EXTRA! EXTRA!

Recent news reported that Disney had brought Marvel. 5000 of Marvel characters are now part of Disney's property.

You know what that means? If Disney brought Marvel, Marvel characters may make an appearance in KH. LOL xd  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff