Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Transformer, humans, hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai grunted as she fell to the ground. "Damn you tail...you get on my nerves sometimes." She looked at the person that was on top of her. "I dont know why dont you tell me." she said as she kneed him in his man hood. He let her go and she did a back flip and stood up staring at him.

Kyo

Kyo grunted in pain but didnt let it bother him. He stood up after the girl had landed in front of him. "Hehe....fiesty one arent ya?", he growled with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 pm
Kai

Kai continued to stare at him "Mmm i can be." she said coldly  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 am
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai continued to stare at him "Mmm i can be." she said coldly

Kyo

Kyo eyed her intently. "What are you doing snooping around here, cat?!", he snapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:47 am
Kai

"Its nothing you should know about." she snapped backed.

Hiro

Hiro walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist. He went to his bedroom and got dressed. He was wearing black pants and a semi tight red shirt. He went back to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair, and walked out the door.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm
Demian followed the girl. He watched as she fell out of the tree and was almost caught. He almost found himself laughing. Almost. He was in snake form as still as a doorknob on a branch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:05 pm
Kyo

Kyo growled at her threateningly. He didnt like this girls attitude one bit. It started to irritate him. Stupid cats and thier tongues!, he thought to himself in annoyance. "Hmmm...whatever......i dont have time for this...", he grumbled and turned his back on her.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Kai

Kai just glared at him and growled back. "Neither do i." she said watching him as he turned his back. She looked at the girl still on the ground. She moved her foot slightly then ran towards the girl, bending down and grabbing her arm and ran off with her. "Hi..i know this is weird..but are you okay?" she asked as kept running while holding on to the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Kyo

Kyo stopped in his footsteps when the girl took hold of the kitten and shot off with her. "GRR! Damn b***h took my hunt!", he growled in annoyance. His soft, deep human growl suddenly transformed into a deep rough growl as he transformed into his wolf form. His white furr sticking up at the ends of his neck in fury. Ill get her for this!, he thought to himself and ran after her.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki didnt realize she was saved until she heard an unfamiliar voice. "Oh huh?!"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:42 pm
Kai

Kai smiled. "Are you okay?" she said. She looked back and saw him not far behind them. Damn..can't out run him in my human form she thought as she looked back at the girl. "You're going to want to hang on." she said as she turned into her tiger form and throwing the girl on her back. She let out a roar as she ran faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:46 pm
Demian scowled in surprise. If only I could fly. Then I could keep up unless I go to the tunnels. He thought and slipped off to follow them. He wanted to stop the wolf.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 pm
Kyo

His legs pumped with incredible speed after the two cats, but to his surprise the woman was actually a tiger. As her strong roar hit the air as her change went through. A tiger? That was something he hadnt seen or fought for a while. He didnt let it bother him though.

Mitsuki

"Ummm...i-i think so! Wait, who are you?", she asked once she clung onto the tiger womans back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Kai

Kai continued run faster. "Im...Kai." she said "What's your name?"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:57 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai continued run faster. "Im...Kai." she said "What's your name?"

Mitsuki

"ummmm....Im Mitsuki!", she cried out with her eyes clenched tight and her small claws clenched onto her furr.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:01 am
Kai

"Hello Mitsuki." she said. She kept running until she came across a gap between her and the next cliff. Kai let out a small growl as she stopped and looked. She backed up a few feet so she could gain momentum. "If you have your eyes closed keep them that way...and hang on tight!" she said with a roar and taking off. She got faster and faster, her heart pumping hard. When she got to the edge she pushed off and flew through the air. She hit the ground with a thud landing on all four and continued to run until she found a small cave. She ran into and let Mitsuki down before turning back into a human. She grabbed a bunch of leaves and rubbed them on her. She looked at Mitsuki "Here...rub them on you..it helps the scent go away." she said handing her some leaves.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 am
Kallik

Suddenly there was an ear pircing scream coming from the village. Kallik opened her eyes and saw that the village was on fire! "Hunters!" She yelled and ran towards the village. She knew this was all a trap, but she couldn't let her village burn down. She stopped in front of the two men, Kuro was in ropes behind them, knock out. "Kuro!" She yelled and growled at the two men.

One of the men, the skinniest laughed. "Told you it would work." He said to his partner. He turned to Kallik. "Now come her like a good transformer and we won't hurt your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? Where the heck did they get that? She shrugged and looked at Kuro. The other hunter pulled out a pistol and put it to Kuro's head. "You even try to attack us and he's dead." Kallik nodded and turned back into a human.

"You win." She said and walked over to the hunters. As soon as they put ropes around her hands the man put the pistal away. Stupid idiots, no wonder no one can kill me! She thought. She jumped at the man with the pistiol, turning into a polar bear and breaking the ropes.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff