Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Rainbow Bridge
MY DAD LIED TO ME ABOUT MY DOG....ONIX Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

just plain purple

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:57 am
OMG-its-EmBee
he stole something from u
he stole it and condemned it to a slow painfull death.
just because the dog growled??
tell ur father to burn in the seventh ring of hell.

ok mabey that last part isnt quite nessicary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:59 am
OMG-its-EmBee
he stole something from u
he stole it and condemned it to a slow painfull death.
just because the dog growled??
tell ur father to burn in the seventh ring of hell.

thats horrible. he only wanted to protect his family from what he thought was a rabid dog. burning in hell is a little harsh.  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Elmo and Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 am
I sorry you that is pure evil. Shooting is not right, not even at wild deer, much less a dog that you are very close to. That so sad, I'm so sorry for you and your dog!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am
I'm sorry. Thats sad that he didn't take it to the vet, rabies is the first thing I would have thought when she started to get aggresive.

But saying her dad should burn in hell for shooting it? Thats seriously wrong.

I mean, you don't know how he shot her and if she died painfully or slowly.

Putting him down in a vets office is expensive, If I had to put a dog down and didn't have the money, Honestly, I would shoot it, but where it would be fast and painless.

The least he could do is tell you, since you loved her so much. :[  

Lady Spatz

Kalise18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:30 pm
She was your dog and maybe she thought they were trying to hurt you and that is why she growled because my dog was very protective dog of me and he would growl at my family members anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 pm
I'm sorry I was raised a farm women and I know everyone will hate me for saying this but if my daughters dog got sick and I had no option but to shot it I would go "ok sweetie I'm taking your doggie out in the field to shot her now" I would try to be nicer about it and Yes I do think he was wrong about how he delt with it, if he wanted rid of the dog (as cruel as this sounds) he should have found someone who could have done it painlessly. But if I was afriad my dog had rabbies and was gonna attack one of my babys YES I would shot it without a second thought, my babys come before my pets. Now he was wrong in the thought that he wasn't even sure he should have brought it to the vet and had a check up first and if she was just growling to be mean simplly got rid of her, not shot her.  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

sagirafire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 pm
This thread is starting to get on my nerves. Too many people are condemning christmas_day's father for trying to protect his family.

The second thing I have to say is, do none of you people eat meat? How do you think your food gets there? I can assure you that 50% of the meat you buy at your average chain grocery store was not humanely slaughtered.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:09 pm
OMG  

Zac20

Katiestarr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm
OMG i am so sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:38 pm
awwwwwwwwwwwww poor doggy sad  

k a y b a b a

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 pm
I have a question
Did your dog have rabies shots?

Agression is a strange thing from a lab in a family environment though. My black lab never growls unless she is playing with her rope toy...

I am sorry for your loss =[  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:27 pm
wow idk how i would react to that... burning_eyes  

[ ELLEGARDEN ]

Shyea-Hells-Emo-Devil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:05 pm
yea ur dad is inhuman he's an ALIEN b/c he should have acculy gave it too someoen like he said so or let the vest check him out b/c he shouldent just kill ur dog like that its just mean if my dog was killed like that i would have cryed too b/c my dog is my best freind ever dog and there owner is there best freint  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm
also tell ur father he die in hell b/c no dog should die b/c of growling its just growling my dog growls when he protects me so he was probly protecting u and started too growl at everyone b/c he/she was protecting u  

Shyea-Hells-Emo-Devil

LastHearts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Trying to protect his family?? The dog was just growling, I don’t even understand whey the hell he would shoot the thing if it growled, plenty of mentally stable dogs growl to show how they feel.
Cattle are grown for their meat and I know we cant stop them from being inhumanly slaughtered, but dogs on the other hand are PETS and should be treated like part of the family.

sagirafire
This thread is starting to get on my nerves. Too many people are condemning christmas_day's father for trying to protect his family.

The second thing I have to say is, do none of you people eat meat? How do you think your food gets there? I can assure you that 50% of the meat you buy at your average chain grocery store was not humanely slaughtered.

Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff