Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
~Digimon Online~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:52 pm
metal etemon lets go of kingetemon who then speaks "you guys new? you can be my royal subjects I will train you to be fine warriors and allow you to listen to my beutiful rockstar voice!" metaletemon knocks his crown off "humph I'm a much better singer than you"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am
"Umm...Ok, I just hope I wont regret this."
"If you don't I will..."
"Awesome, Ill be the jester!"
"We havent even been in the game that long, and we already,are in a wierd moment."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:42 am
Dom, Patamon, Elecmon and Leormon walked away and to a Gomamon who put out the job. Dom got his pay and then walked back to the middle of town. He sat down next a fountain and sighed. "Well this is our life now."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:29 am
"Sorry, sorry." She apologized to the boy she had just screamed at. "Force of habit."

"You should have seen her the first time she met us." Kyuubimon chuckled. "Just ignore how obnoxious she's being. She's in a bad mood."

"I am not in a bad mood!" Laani shot back.

"Care for a count on how many 'I hate Digimon' speeches you've given in the past half hour?" Kyuubimon replied calmly.

"Fine fine." Laani sighed. She then turned to the boy, offering a hand to help him up. "So, I'm Laani, from Australia. These are my digimon: Gatomon, Kyuubimon, and Garurumon. Who are you?"  

Anabel_Frost

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 am
"what? really! usually people turn down my offer! this is great I must introduse you to my right hand man musa hes right over there" kingetemon gets up and becons Tice with a swish of his cape metaletamon is racking his brain for ways to grab their attention and is sitting on the ground crosslegged and has his hand on his chin.
Musa's eyes sparkle when she asks who he is "I am the great tamer of wierd digimon *pause for dramatic effect* musa" garbagemon throws some cherry blossom petals half heartedly over his head "anyways I heard you plan to visit holy forest, and with your lack of enthusiasum twards digimon you'll never make it so I'd like to offer my services to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:45 pm
(Sorry, I was grounded recently, so I wasn't here at the start, so I might as well make my entrance.)
"They will not be needing your assistance today, kingetemon, since you will probably charge them for it. I do these kinds of things for free, and since no one likes to pay, the Marauders have become the superiors over the bladists, who charge 5000 bits for any job."
Nagato landed on sleipmon, duftmon and cherubimon not far behind.  

Amias Nicht

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:41 pm
"huh? what use would I have for money I'm the king! you just go away mister try-and-steal-my-subjeckts!" he does a 'go away' flick of his wrist at nagato  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:28 pm
"Well playing this is better than Chinese lessons with Mrs.Wholang."
Tice sighs,while he notices his Monodramon started to take a nap.
"Monodramon you lazy bum,Get up!" Dorumon started to jump on Monodramon.
"Ill Kill you Dorumon!"Monodramon gets up and chases Dorumon all over the place, untill Monodramon bumps into Sleipmon's leg,"Hey watch were your...Sl-Sleipimon!" Monodramon stops in fear for a moment,and backs away beind MetalEtemon. "Monodramon you ok?" Monodramon doesnt respawn.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:57 pm
"Ummmmmmm...... Thank you?" Laani replied, quite unsure how to respond to his pride.

"Hey, what's that noise?" Gatomon asked with a peeved expression on her face as she covered her ears.

Garurumon walked over to the bushes and motioned for Kyuubimon to come look.

"Oh, what is it?" Kyuubimon sighed as she walked over. She moved the brush to the side with her nose and looked at the other side. "Oh. Some people and digimon. Very intriguing." Kyuubimon chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:26 pm
"yo monkey boys what are ya doin?" musa says "huh? oh hey musa this jerk is trying to steal my new subjects" kingetemon says
"no he was overwhelming this new player with his stupidity"metaletemon says grining meanly
"well leave em alone either way, you dont have any subjects King and its not fair to spring such a question on them in the first place" musa says "what do you know peasant!" kingetemon says angry
"I know you used to be a goburmon and you'll be one again if you dont knock it off!" musa smiles cunningly  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:39 pm
Laani chuckled lightly. "These are your other two digimon? Kyuubimon was right, how intriguing." Laani quoted mockingly.

"Now now Laani. Be careful what you say. You wouldn't wanna hurt the poor widdle king's feelings." She mused in baby-talk.

"Right. So, we ready to go now?" Laani asked as she turned to Musa.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:04 pm
"Don't say I didn't warn you, those guys are useless. They probably JUST digivolved...These digimon have been megas for two years." Nagato motioned to sleipmon, duftmon, and cherubimon.  

Amias Nicht

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:10 pm
"And they are huge, just to prove it." Laani chuckled lightly.

"Laani..... Please don't mess with them..... They're huge......" Gatomon faltered slightly.

"Aw.... They look harmless enough..... So, I'm Laani, from Australia. These are my digimon: Gatomon, Kyuubimon, and Garurumon. Who are you?" Laani asked as she held out her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:16 pm
"Me? I'm nagato, the leader of the marauders. Unfortunately, since the bladists go after tamers that go through the holy forest, these digimon will not be able to protect you well enough. Only a marauder's digimon can match the bladists'."
Nagato tuned to tice with an inquisitive look in his eyes.
"Do you like being king etemon's pawn? If not, I could EASILY set you free...and as an upholder of the digital law, I do not think its just to have pawns, right, king etemon?"
Nagato looked at him with a fierce glare.  

Amias Nicht

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:25 pm
Laani pondered it for a second, then turned around and started skipping off towards the Holy Forest. "Ahhhh..... Such entertaining people..... That put me in a much better mood!!!"

"Laani, are you sure it's wise to go without help?" Kyuubimon replied, uncertain.

"Yep yep!! You forget my friend, I have the power of the reset button!!" Laani chirped.

"But Laani!" Was all Kyuubimon was able to say before they entered the portal to Holy Forest.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games