Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Rika flinched. "I said, 'No offense!!!!' Please don't cry!!! It's just..." She sighed. "The truth is, even if anyone offered to donate the remaining sum, I'd probably decline... I want to earn my money fair and square! Selling cheap treats for more money!" She said with a gleam in her eye--and missing the glasses' enhancement on the gleam....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 pm
Well if you wanted some money all you had to do is ask 3nodding  

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Rika flinched. "Uh... no... I have to get rid of these things anyways... If I put them at home, Amie will go on a sugar run... And none of you LIVE with her, so you wouldn't understand how she gets... Oh, you haven't seen it yet... The last time..."
Rika froze in mid-sentence. She suddenly fell to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:17 pm
"Rika,are you are you ok",Mizu knelled down to where her friend was.It happened suddenly she didn't know what was wrong and was really worried cry  

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm
Rika shivered. "The horror... Amie... The furniture... My precalculus homework!!!" Rika went into a fetal position...

(well, gotta go!!! night night! konban wa!!! see ya tomorrow! er.. type you tomorrow!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:28 pm
"Uh...ok",said Mizu as she saw her friend rush through the door.Well it is getting late i should head home too.So with a yawn she made her way towards the door.  

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:02 pm
"Bye Rika-chan! Bye Mizu!" Kiarisaid watching her friends leave. "Ok i better go too. Man these late nights r bad for me" *shuts off light*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:41 am
(sneaks in during her free period) (thought: phew... That was close. That teacher rly freaked me out!!!!) looks up into the empty music room "WHAT???? NO ONE? Not even Rika-chan! AWWWW" Kairi said while groaning her head hitting the ground. (thought: I just went into all that trouble to get here for nothing!) she sighs and begins to head back to the door ashamed  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:57 am
Rika stepped into the music room. She held her box up high and said, "What's going on?!!! Is there a lewd offender here?!!! I heard a thud!!! Oh, Kiari-san, are you okay?!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 am
*looks up* oh yeah im find Rika-san. Just none of the other hosts have been in here in 4 ever. I'm getting lonely...  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:46 pm
Rika put down her box and patted Kiari-san on the back. "Don't worry... Those rich men are probably on vacation... Which reminds me, I may not come back next month or... Well, let's just say I'll be back oh... next SUMMER... Because schoolwork consumes me in those times, and.... Well... I'll always see what time I have.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:15 pm
"Awwwww. I am goona miss you!" Kairi said hugging Rika-chan. "I always try to find time. But i might not have aton of time here..." *sigh*  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:17 pm
Rika laughed. "Don't worry, you'll probably still see me roaming around Ouran once in awhile..." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:58 pm
"Rika!!!! I can believe hikaru-kun and kaoru-kun! They keep on throwing banana peels everywhere so I keep tripping! Ugh!" Kairi said then tripping on yet another peel. "SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! ugh i'm staying down here this time..."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Rika flinched as she ate a banana. She threw the banana peel on the floor and said, "What an outrage! We must do something about this!!!"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff